"Time For My American Flag To Go Back Up"

According to a report from Politico, the American flag is making a comeback after the defeat of Donald Trump, with foes of the president embracing the symbol of freedom and democracy that they feel he and his fans have defiled.

In interviews with voters, many said they had become ashamed of the flag that was used as a prop by the president at the same time he was embracing foreign dictators overseas. With the president scheduled to exit the Oval Office on January 20th, flags that were put away during his presidency are being dusted off and displayed again.

Now that the parasites have been voted out, I will proudly display my flag once again, that represents everything that they didn't.

Oh brother... crap it's Politico. NM

Last edited:
According to a report from Politico, the American flag is making a comeback after the defeat of Donald Trump, with foes of the president embracing the symbol of freedom and democracy that they feel he and his fans have defiled.

In interviews with voters, many said they had become ashamed of the flag that was used as a prop by the president at the same time he was embracing foreign dictators overseas. With the president scheduled to exit the Oval Office on January 20th, flags that were put away during his presidency are being dusted off and displayed again.

Now that the parasites have been voted out, I will proudly display my flag once again, that represents everything that they didn't.
All of those foreign flags by people living here under the Obama riots fooled me. Every state that votes prog now should have a hammer and sickle replace each star. You are the crushers of liberty. And many of you do not even realize it.

So, you're only conditionally patriotic?

Fuck You

Take that flag down and burn it like you always do, you commie fuck.

A pic of the Dimwinger flag.

1606751453755.png

Forum List

Back