Time for Marshall law

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I'm seeing this media ramping up race related issues from zero to 100 in the last couple of years . Racism suddenly is a health issue? In a matter of a few months? What? Two years ago we where just fine and then BAMM! RACISM! Was there a glitch in reality all of a sudden? The only racism crisis HERE is the crap CNN and the psychosis the Democrats/BLM Chinese lackies are pushing.

Who is Marshall and why should we follow his law?

It's Martial. Like, as in military.
Not quite. The U.S. Marshal Service is a little bit too corrupt for that. There's a sex offender registry going on with a handcuff fetish. They yank your kids out of school and take them away across state lines. Then they pull strings in a different district to try to get you arrested on some other cocked-up charge, because they don't want to risk having your family show up in court to take your side.

I believe you mean martial law ... or ...

marshall-1280626_1920-1080x675.jpg

The U.S. Marshal Service is a little bit too corrupt for that. There's a sex offender registry going on with a handcuff fetish. They yank your kids out of school and take them away across state lines. Then they pull strings in a different district to try to get you arrested on some other cocked-up charge, because they don't want to risk having your family show up in court to take your side.

You picture is really starting to come into focus. I would really love to read your dossier.

Who is Marshall and why should we follow his law?

It's Martial. Like, as in military.
Not quite. The U.S. Marshal Service is a little bit too corrupt for that. There's a sex offender registry going on with a handcuff fetish. They yank your kids out of school and take them away across state lines. Then they pull strings in a different district to try to get you arrested on some other cocked-up charge, because they don't want to risk having your family show up in court to take your side.
Who is "they"?

I disagree.

It's time for unfettered anarchy. Time to let the cities burn, the inhabitants starve to death in the ashes or get shot attempting to escape into the countryside. Our urban population is a malignancy and needs to be allowed to purge itself.

I disagree.

It's time for unfettered anarchy. Time to let the cities burn, the inhabitants starve to death in the ashes or get shot attempting to escape into the countryside. Our urban population is a malignancy and needs to be allowed to purge itself.
That's a bit extreme. I hope you feel better now that you have released that angst.

I disagree.

Pretty sure you're posting from the DC suburbs, dude.

Forum List

Back