timcast irl show tonight at 6 central

I have seen a few of this dudes vids... pretty decent and gaining popularity.
Having said that, there are vid whores out there everywhere, as he points out that start creating content based on the number of views they get.
Jordan Peterson has talked about this recently as well. That he is afraid that all of the beauty and great information podcast are providing will be lost as the "big guys" chose subjects by how many views they get.

Last edited:
tim said he is having several members of congress on tonight to talk about SOTU and other current issues confronting our country,
he never fails to provide a good show so dont miss it

heres his afternoon show where he goes off on grifters lying about things hes said and done,,,

Thats how you know when you've hit rock bottom as a lawmaker...you're appearing on TimCast. 300 cable news stations out there and none of them want you. LOL

Thats how you know when you've hit rock bottom as a lawmaker...you're appearing on TimCast. 300 cable news stations out there and none of them want you. LOL
He has 1.43 million subscribers dolt. In less than 24 hours 291,000 views.
Keep up with the times. Several of the more popular podcast have more views than CNN will ever get

He has 1.43 million subscribers dolt. In less than 24 hours 291,000 views.
Keep up with the times. Several of the more popular podcast have more views than CNN will ever get

The best audience money can buy. You really believe that 1.43 million people watch this dork? If they did and he found a way to monetize it...perhaps he could afford heat in his effeciency apartment and lose the winter wear.

The best audience money can buy. You really believe that 1.43 million people watch this dork? If they did and he found a way to monetize it...perhaps he could afford heat in his effeciency apartment and lose the winter wear.
Obviously. 7000 more people have watched it in the past hour.
Within this month, he may very well hit 1,000,000 views.
This will probably give him quite a boost. He has had videos with over 800,000 views.
I think he makes too many videos. And sensationalizes too much, he will learn.
It's not like CNN etc. don't sensationalize.

and the only reason you call him a dork is because he isn't a progressive loon

Obviously. 7000 more people have watched it in the past hour.
Within this month, he may very well hit 1,000,000 views.
This will probably give him quite a boost. He has had videos with over 800,000 views.
I think he makes too many videos. And sensationalizes too much, he will learn.
It's not like CNN etc. don't sensationalize.

and the only reason you call him a dork is because he isn't a progressive loon

7,000 people...exactly! Incredible.

So you obviously watched it from start to finish...what was your favorite part?

Pick two or three toward the end.

7,000 people...exactly! Incredible.

So you obviously watched it from start to finish...what was your favorite part?

Pick two or three toward the end.
You really need to increase your reading comprehension. Just in the past hour 7,000 additional people watched it.
Do you not know how podcast work??
He will hit 300,000 views in the next half hour.

Jesus... you don't even know how podcast work do you?
Step 1 - the full interview is live and posted up.
Step 2 - providers will break up portions of the video of interest and post the shorter vids
Step 3 - Providers will provide markers on the full interview so peolpe can watch portions they are interested in. YouTube will also show what portions are watched the most.

This video had over 100,000 live viewers. That is pretty impressive considering this guy is not yet very popular, but an up and comer. By the time this interview is broken up etc. I would not be surprised if you add all of the views it will reach well beyond a million.

better than hiding from the world like democrats do,,

guess you didnt know tim is getting better rating than your precious CNN and MSLSD,,

Well, tell us what you thought was the most interesting thing from his latest "show"... Oh yeah...you didn't listen to it either.
I liked it when they showed the video of joe biden molesting little children,,

you watch videos not listen to them,, my god youre a fucking idiot,,

Forum List

Back