HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Is Jesus keeping Tim Tebow through his faith from the NFL?
John 16: 23, "23 And in that day you will ask Me no question. TRULY, TRULY, I say to you, if you ask the Father for ANYTHING, He will give it to you in My name."
(Jesus promises that all that is needed is his name, and anything is possible, except if you are
Tim Tebow)

John 16: 23, "23 And in that day you will ask Me no question. TRULY, TRULY, I say to you, if you ask the Father for ANYTHING, He will give it to you in My name."
(Jesus promises that all that is needed is his name, and anything is possible, except if you are
Tim Tebow)

How do you know what Tim Tebow prays/asks for?
Most genuine Christians will pray for God's will in their life, whatever that may be.
Not for their own selfish pursuits and pleasures....

Dead people don't lie and, of Jesus really existed, he's been dead a long long time.

Tebow's posturing was silly, embarrassing and ultimately, meant less than nothing - except to him.

Tim Tebow)

Why not give God time? Perhaps God has his own plans on using Tim Tebow. Remember, David, Moses, Isaiah, and even Paul did not choose the paths they ultimately ended up following.

Pretty sure God doesn't give a damn about football.

thank-you-jesus-atheist-meme.jpg

Tim Tebow)
Crazy

poor tiny tim... He hasnt asked loud enough maybe his gd is sleeping, maybe he is busy maybe he is tired or maybe he is just teed off for timmy tee who hasnt bow ed down enough to his image...in any case it was definately a false promise to say the least...

Tim Tebow)

Answer is Yes.. God has other plans for this guy.. Doesn't want him ruined thru some deflation scandal or getting too rich to care... :cool-45:

Some of you excuse makers just admitedJesus was
anti God. If God in the Torah is defined as the Essence to be complete & whole (Shalem) then you are saying Jesus wants people like Tim Tebow to not reach full progression
which is the punishment for believing in idols which have no power but that which you give it in your messed up imagination.

The bottomline though is if he cant deliver when called upon then how can he be the deliverer that he is claimed to be and why would he be held in such high regard as he cannot redeem and restore timmy to his previous high position

Like my post about the shephard who would be fired and replaced or my post on Abraham about recognizing an idol who couldn't save himself could not save the holders of that idol:
Jesus couldn't save himself, nor his apostles, nor his early followers, nor his present day followers.
Eventually they have to see the resemblance to all the messiah complex sufferers and con men who lead their followers to death. Charlie Manson, Rashneesh, Rev Moon, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Applegate, and that Miami cultist José Luis de Jesús Miranda who at least was honest enough to wear his 666 number of jesus on his sleave to show just how gullible these sheep truly are even when the shepherd openly wears wolves clothes.

Forum List

Back