Tim Scott- The Best Friend A Racist Ever Had

Status
Not open for further replies.
You claim you don't believe the election was stolen. Do you support the party, policies and the politicians whose main tenet is the lie that the election was stolen? If so, are there any more obvious lies that would cause you to not support them?
o.0

Do you support Bernie or AOC?
That is not an either/or question. I support some of the goals of both, but I disagree with the way they are portrayed sometimes.

It seems I'm trying to teach two jackasses how to polka.

a worthless endeavor.

This message bored is the most racist place I've ever seen. How well does it reflect the country?
I say it's an accurate reflection of the country.

Reason being that on sites like this, people are free to post their true thoughts, opinions and feelings, raw and uncensored.

NO asshole.

The party of TRUMP is the party of the Big Lie.

Shame you're too stupid to see the difference.
OK, I'm listening, please go on and explain the difference...

74914290.jpg

o.0

Do you support Bernie or AOC?
That is not an either/or question. I support some of the goals of both, but I disagree with the way they are portrayed sometimes.
So you also: Don't support some of the goals of both, and agree with the way they are portrayed sometimes.

Fair enough. Thank you.

Now watch the premise of the title play out in the responses that are going to come from racists who will defend Tim Scott.

How not to talk about American racism: Tim Scott lures Democrats into a trap

Tim Scott is the only black Republican in the U.S. Senate. In that role, like other Black conservatives, Scott is a professional "best black friend" and human shield against accusations of racism. In so many ways, Scott and other Black conservatives fulfill many white racists' American Dream of compliant, sycophantic, loyal and submissive Black people.

In a wide-ranging rebuttal to Biden's discussion of race and racism, Scott offered a series of personal anecdotes:

Nowhere do we need common ground more desperately than in our discussions of race. I have experienced the pain of discrimination. I know what it feels like to be pulled over for no reason. To be followed around a store while I'm shopping. I remember, every morning, at the kitchen table, my grandfather would have the newspaper in his hands. Later, I realized he had never learned to read it. He just wanted to set the right example. I've also experienced a different kind of intolerance.
I get called "Uncle Tom" and the N-word — by 'progressives'! By liberals! Just last week, a national newspaper suggested my family's poverty was actually privilege because a relative owned land generations before my time. Believe me, I know our healing is not finished.
The climax of Scott's rebuttal to Biden's speech to Congress came with this proclamation: "Hear me clearly: America is not a racist country. It's backwards to fight discrimination with different discrimination. And it's wrong to try to use our painful past to dishonestly shut down debates in the present."

Scott's real goal in his rebuttal to Biden's speech was not to tell the truth about racism and white supremacy, but instead to repeat Republican talking points about how Democrats and liberals are the "real racists" in America. Scott says such a thing with deep commitment and a straight face, even as today's Republican Party is trying to impose a new version of Jim Crow American apartheid on Black and brown people across the country.

Scott's speech may have been chock full of GOP talking points, but there was an old favorite that wasn't explicitly deployed but was obviously implied. In the aftermath of the Trump presidency, the coronavirus pandemic, and the racial justice protests that exploded across the country after the murder of George Floyd, America embarked on a fragile but badly needed racial reckoning. White conservatives needed someone to tell them that they weren't racists resisting a changing world, but rather the progress on racial equality was something that was being inflicted on them. The GOP needed a Black friend. By laundering and displaying the party's tired talking points, Sen. Scott served as just that. His speech gave white conservatives cover. After all, we all know that it's impossible to be racist if you happen to have a Black friend.

Are you saying that a black man is only allowed to hold certain opinions and that he is incapable of forming his own thoughts without them being dictated to him? IOW, I don't see you complaining that white people who speak out against white privilege or racism are race traitors and such. Apparently they are allowed to form their own opinions but black men are not?

The democrat Party DEMANDS everyone think alike
No, that's what republicans do.

Ask Liz Cheney.
Which are you, clean or articulate, because we know you can't be both?

NO asshole.

74914290.jpg

If you can't tell the difference, there is no sense me trying to describe it.

To me, Republicans are Speaker Ryan, President Reagan, Bush 41, Senators McCain and Romney.

Trump is no Republican.

Trump is a Democrat that had no chance in his own party.

I don't see them as being part of my party.
lol. What party do you claim to be a part of sir?

Republican

i may be a republican but i am no fool
So you do support the party whose main tenet is the lie about a stolen election. You support those you admit are liars. I'll ask again. Is there any lie you wouldn't support?

Where the fuck did I say that, moron?

To me, Republicans are Speaker Ryan, President Reagan, Bush 41, Senators McCain and Romney.

Trump is no Republican.

Sir, you are out of step w/your own party.

Almost everyone you listed is on your chosen party's bad list right now.

I believe the term they use is "RINO's"

Am I lying?

Republican

Well are you stupid, blind or stupid bub? The Republican Party is currently the party of The Big Lie.

Do you support Liz Cheney, or all the others in office that are pushing her out?
The Republican Party is currently the party of The Big Lie.

NO asshole.

The GOP is the party of trump. How else do you explain all those republican trips to Florida to "KISS THE RING"? How else do you explain kicking Cheney out for not supporting THE BIG LIE?

Trump is no Republican.

Sir, you are out of step w/your own party.

I believe the term they use is "RINO's"

Am I lying?

no, they are on Trumps bad list.

Because they ARE Republicans.

DO you make a living selling pencils on street corners?

Republican

Well are you stupid, blind or stupid bub? The Republican Party is currently the party of The Big Lie.

Do you support Liz Cheney, or all the others in office that are pushing her out?
The Republican Party is currently the party of The Big Lie.

NO asshole.

The GOP is the party of trump. How else do you explain all those republican trips to Florida to "KISS THE RING"? How else do you explain kicking Cheney out for not supporting THE BIG LIE?

RINOs

If Obama or Clinton had been elected as a Republican, those same people would be kissing HIS ring.

How blind are you people?

NO asshole.

74914290.jpg

Trump is no Republican.

Great. What positions do those you listed hold in today's GOP?

You're not making any sense WillHaftawaite, is Trump not the leader of the Republican party?

And why are you getting upset at me? I'm simply asking questions and pointing out facts about your chosen party.

Last edited:

You're not making any sense WillHaftawaite, is Trump not the leader of the Republican party? And why are you getting upset at me? I'm simply asking questions and pointing out facts about your chosen party.

any idea what a Judas goat is?

that's the goat that leads the sheep to slaughter.

He's a different species, but they follow him anyway.

Just like Trump is leading the current version of the Republican party.

I don't see them as being part of my party.
lol. What party do you claim to be a part of sir?

Republican

So you do support the party whose main tenet is the lie about a stolen election. You support those you admit are liars. I'll ask again. Is there any lie you wouldn't support?

Where the fuck did I say that, moron?
You plainly said the election wasn't stolen. Claims that it was are clearly lies. You support the party that doesn't only believe that lie, but voted to decertify the election based on that lie. The party that is still trying to prove that lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back