Tim Scott- The Best Friend A Racist Ever Had

Status
Not open for further replies.
..it's people like you that's the reason blacks are where they are
Meaning what exactly?
That fool is a racist idiot. But like I said in the OP.

Now watch the premise of the title play out in the responses that are going to come from racists who will defend Tim Scott.

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
Then maybe you need to learn new things. Because your comment was ignorant. I have the right to disagree with Scott and also have the right to hold him accountable as a public servant who is black relative to speaking truth to power instead of being an appeading piece of shit.s
Because your comment was ignorant.
as ignorant as your OP?
I have the right to disagree with Scott and also have the right to hold him accountable as a public servant who is black relative to speaking truth to power instead of being an appeading piece of shit.s
should I assume you meant 'impeding' piece of shit?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

Oddly, he has that right...

and might be part of the reason he was elected.
The OP is correct. You're helping to prove it.

I meant appeasing because what Scott did was appease the white racist base such as you and allows those like you to continue on with your agenda of white supremacy.
The OP is correct.

Only to someone as partisan as you.

I meant appeasing because what Scott did was appease the white racist base such as you and allows those like you to continue on with your agenda of white supremacy.

No, he spoke his mind, and as soon as he did, the media was aflame with #uncletim memes.

Mostly used by racists that believe ALL black people should be voting a straight Dem ticket.

People like you.
And what is wrong with that? I'm a white liberal, and believe all people should vote liberal, regardless of race. Obviously, you believe all people should vote conservative. What is racist about a black person opposing people of any race who support a party that is actively working against them? Are you expecting equal support from all races for both parties, kinda like a participation trophy?

Obviously, you believe all people should vote conservative.

I believe people should vote for the people best suited for the job.

the rest of your comment was off the wall.
No you don't. Not if you voted for trump.

Not if you voted for trump.

That's the point, asshole.

I didn't.

I've been telling you assholes for almost 5 years, I didn't vote for Trump, but you can't seem to remember that.

Before the Convention in 2016, I posted I couldn't vote for Trump, but your obviously limited intelligence refuses to accept that.

I'm tempted to ban all you assholes that keep claiming I voted for Trump, until you write on the blackboard 1000 times, Will did NOT vote for Trump.

But, I'm afraid, even after that, you'd still accuse me of voting for him.

Because you're MORONS.
Yet you support his bullshit.

If I supported his bullshit, moron, I'd have voted for him.

You are not black and speaking your motherfucking mind when in one setence you describe the racism you have endured, then in the next claim how America is not racist.
That was baffling.
In his speech Scott describes racism he has faced, then he said America is not a racist country. It is apparent he was trying to stay good with blacks and appease the racist base of the party he belongs to for votes. If he had been speaking his mind he would have seen the huge chance he had to begin reforming the republican party as well as taking blacks from the democratic party. All he had to do was stand strong about his experience as a black citizen in this country.

He failed to do that.

Meaning what exactly?

Now watch the premise of the title play out in the responses that are going to come from racists who will defend Tim Scott.

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
Then maybe you need to learn new things. Because your comment was ignorant. I have the right to disagree with Scott and also have the right to hold him accountable as a public servant who is black relative to speaking truth to power instead of being an appeading piece of shit.s
as ignorant as your OP?
I have the right to disagree with Scott and also have the right to hold him accountable as a public servant who is black relative to speaking truth to power instead of being an appeading piece of shit.s

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

No, he spoke his mind, and as soon as he did, the media was aflame with #uncletim memes.

Mostly used by racists that believe ALL black people should be voting a straight Dem ticket.

People like you.
And what is wrong with that? I'm a white liberal, and believe all people should vote liberal, regardless of race. Obviously, you believe all people should vote conservative. What is racist about a black person opposing people of any race who support a party that is actively working against them? Are you expecting equal support from all races for both parties, kinda like a participation trophy?

I didn't.

I've been telling you assholes for almost 5 years, I didn't vote for Trump, but you can't seem to remember that.

Before the Convention in 2016, I posted I couldn't vote for Trump, but your obviously limited intelligence refuses to accept that.

I'm tempted to ban all you assholes that keep claiming I voted for Trump, until you write on the blackboard 1000 times, Will did NOT vote for Trump.

Because you're MORONS.

Do you believe the election was stolen? Do you believe Biden is just a puppet, and someone else is calling the shots? Do you believe all the other trump instigated conspiracy theories?

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
as ignorant as your OP?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

People like you.

I didn't.

Because you're MORONS.

Do you believe the election was stolen? Do you believe Biden is just a puppet, and someone else is calling the shots? Do you believe all the other trump instigated conspiracy theories?
Do you believe the election was stolen?
no
Do you believe Biden is just a puppet, and someone else is calling the shots?
yes
Do you believe all the other trump instigated conspiracy theories?
very few of them

You are not black and speaking your motherfucking mind when in one setence you describe the racism you have endured, then in the next claim how America is not racist.
That was baffling.
In his speech Scott describes racism he has faced, then he said America is not a racist country. It is apparent he was trying to stay good with blacks and appease the racist base of the party he belongs to for votes. If he had been speaking his mind he would have seen the huge chance he had to begin reforming the republican party as well as taking blacks from the democratic party. All he had to do was stand strong about his experience as a black citizen in this country.

He failed to do that.

In his speech Scott describes racism he has faced, then he said America is not a racist country.

Is the country racist?

Not in my opinion.

Are there racists, of various colors, in America?

Without a doubt.

Do you paint with a broad brush, blame everyone for the actions of a few?

(sounds like you do)

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
as ignorant as your OP?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

People like you.

I didn't.

Because you're MORONS.

no
yes
very few of them
You claim you don't believe the election was stolen. Do you support the party, policies and the politicians whose main tenet is the lie that the election was stolen? If so, are there any more obvious lies that would cause you to not support them?

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
as ignorant as your OP?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

People like you.

I didn't.

Because you're MORONS.

no
yes
very few of them
You claim you don't believe the election was stolen. Do you support the party, policies and the politicians whose main tenet is the lie that the election was stolen? If so, are there any more obvious lies that would cause you to not support them?

Do you support the party, policies and the politicians whose main tenet is the lie that the election was stolen?

I don't see them as being part of my party.

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
as ignorant as your OP?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

People like you.

I didn't.

Because you're MORONS.

no
yes
very few of them

Do you support the party, policies and the politicians whose main tenet is the lie that the election was stolen?

I don't see them as being part of my party.
You really should file a complaint. Evidently somebody has been using your screen name to support lots of the liars in the GOP.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
o.0

Do you support Bernie or AOC?

That was baffling.

He failed to do that.

In his speech Scott describes racism he has faced, then he said America is not a racist country.

Is the country racist?

Not in my opinion.

Without a doubt.

(sounds like you do)
The country is racist. You don't face it so you choose not to believe it. There is only one race who had codified racism into law and policy in America -the white race.

I blame whites who practice racism, not all whites.

But you don't have the intelligence to see that.

That was baffling.

He failed to do that.

Is the country racist?

Not in my opinion.

Without a doubt.

(sounds like you do)
The country is racist. You don't face it so you choose not to believe it. There is only one race who had codified racism into law and policy in America -the white race.

You should schedule an appearance at a Comedy Club.

That was baffling.

He failed to do that.

Is the country racist?

Not in my opinion.

Without a doubt.

(sounds like you do)

The country is racist.

SOME people in the country are racist.

Not the country.

"But you don't have the intelligence to see that."

That was baffling.

He failed to do that.

Is the country racist?

Not in my opinion.

Without a doubt.

(sounds like you do)

You should schedule an appearance at a Comedy Club.
I am in here and you are a joke.

You find me laws and policies made by any other race in this country that purposefully denied opportunities to others based on race and show them to me.

Then we'll talk about an appearance at Comedy Central.

That was baffling.

He failed to do that.

Is the country racist?

Not in my opinion.

Without a doubt.

(sounds like you do)

The country is racist.

Not the country.

America is a racist country. I am talking about a system because racism is not just random individual acts.

I am in here and you are a joke.

You find me laws and policies made by any other race in this country that purposefully denied opportunities to others based on race and show them to me.

Then we'll talk about an appearance at Comedy Central.
WillHaftawaite, is the typical racist white male that kkkain't get out of his own ass.

Republican

i may be a republican but i am no fool
Well are you stupid, blind or stupid bub? The Republican Party is currently the party of The Big Lie.

Do you support Liz Cheney, or all the others in office that are pushing her out?

That was baffling.

He failed to do that.

Is the country racist?

Not in my opinion.

Without a doubt.

(sounds like you do)

The country is racist.

Not the country.

America is a racist country. I am talking about a system because racism is not just random individual acts.

America is a racist country.
NO, but some of the people in it are
I am talking about a system because racism is not just random individual acts.
Sorry, bud, it's all individual acts
you have no room to talk.

Republican

i may be a republican but i am no fool
Well are you stupid, blind or stupid bub? The Republican Party is currently the party of The Big Lie.

Do you support Liz Cheney, or all the others in office that are pushing her out?
The Republican Party is currently the party of The Big Lie.

NO asshole.

The party of TRUMP is the party of the Big Lie.

Shame you're too stupid to see the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back