Tim Kaine (D) Fights For The Supreme Leader

FB_IMG_1578085383117.jpg
FB_IMG_1578086661189.jpg

You dummies are doing it again. Implying criticism of your dear leader is an alliance with the designated target. Stop it. Trump is a crap tactician and the last person you want leading a war. Can't you warmongers wait till the next republican president to get neck deep in another war? This one's going to get us all killed.

Well, it was your side that gave Khameini $1,800,000,000.

You dummies are doing it again. Implying criticism of your dear leader is an alliance with the designated target. Stop it. Trump is a crap tactician and the last person you want leading a war. Can't you warmongers wait till the next republican president to get neck deep in another war? This one's going to get us all killed.
Thin gruel, coming from one of the leading pimps for the cocksucker who droned half of the ME, including a Muican citizen, to death for eight years.

Fucked up as what Trump is doing, any criticism form you Oboingo sycophant dickweeds rings more hollow than anything ever could.

Face it. Progs are at war with the rest of the population now. We need to lose a few cities.

Will you take the "I stand with Iran" pledge along with your fellow democrats?

Why does Kaine always look like he's coming off a 5 day drunk?
If he wore a trenchcoat, I swear I'd bust him in the mouth if he tried to sell me a watch!

You guys have been promising for years that Trump would get us into another war, and he didn't. Are you hoping you're right this time?

Take a deep breath.....still with us? Now, count to 10. Good, so far.
Now put the fire out on yer' head and remember that the sun will rise tomorrow even tho' it may be cloudy.

Forum List

Back