Tim Huelskamp (R-KS) needs to look up "lawless"

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Rachel Maddow handed the dude his ass on Tuesday night:

She specifically pointed out to his many tweets before the SOTU, calling Obama a "King", "imperial", "lawless", yadayadyada - but when questioned, in typical Huelskamp form, he deflected and even went back to the the 2008 Obama campaign.

Huelskamp was also very, very upset that Obama spoke about Army Sgt. 1st Class Cory Remsburg at the end of the SOTU, saying that the President was politicizing the military.

I have been researching broadcast SOTU speeches, have yet to find a standing ovation as long and as intense as the one that was givent to Sgt. Remsburg.

BTW, the President is still the CIC, guess Rep. Huelskamp doesn't understand that.

He called Maddow a "cheerleader" around the 5:25 minute mark. Wow. Great female voter outreach there, Mr. Huelskamp!

Now, in spite of Huelskamp acting like the ass he is, Maddow just kept on asking questions, very specific questions about what he said, word for word. It was hard for her to get a coherent answer out of the dude.

He constantly calls Obama's actions "lawless", but he cannot name one very specific point. Not one.

He uses the logic that an executive action is lawless, if it has no authority. As if the POTUS has no authority.

Maddow called him "spectacularly disingenous" at the end of the interview.

Some side points:

Anyone notice that the behaviour of POLS has changed since all these new electronic gadgets are on the market and social media is running full charge 24/7? Wow. A President gives a SOTU address and now every Republican wants to give his own little SOTU. Not just one response from the opposition, but three. And a number of Republican congressmen who SEEK OUT reporters to "make a statement" (including threatening to throw one over a balcony). Tweeting during a SOTU.... so much for concentration span.

I do hope to G-d that Huelskamp is the VP candidate in 2016... really, I do.

Wow. Is this what passes for intelligence in the Republican party these days?

Your thoughts?

:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD4tBRd_qZo

She specifically pointed out to his many tweets before the SOTU, calling Obama a "King", "imperial", "lawless", yadayadyada - but when questioned, in typical Huelskamp form, he deflected and even went back to the the 2008 Obama campaign.

Huelskamp was also very, very upset that Obama spoke about Army Sgt. 1st Class Cory Remsburg at the end of the SOTU, saying that the President was politicizing the military.

I have been researching broadcast SOTU speeches, have yet to find a standing ovation as long and as intense as the one that was givent to Sgt. Remsburg.

BTW, the President is still the CIC, guess Rep. Huelskamp doesn't understand that.

He called Maddow a "cheerleader" around the 5:25 minute mark. Wow. Great female voter outreach there, Mr. Huelskamp!

Now, in spite of Huelskamp acting like the ass he is, Maddow just kept on asking questions, very specific questions about what he said, word for word. It was hard for her to get a coherent answer out of the dude.

He constantly calls Obama's actions "lawless", but he cannot name one very specific point. Not one.

He uses the logic that an executive action is lawless, if it has no authority. As if the POTUS has no authority.

Some side points:

Anyone notice that the behaviour of POLS has changed since all these new electronic gadgets are on the market and social media is running full charge 24/7? Wow. A President gives a SOTU address and now every Republican wants to give his own little SOTU. Not just one response from the opposition, but three. And a number of Republican congressmen who SEEK OUT reporters to "make a statement" (including threatening to throw one over a balcony). Tweeting during a SOTU.... so much for concentration span.

Your thoughts?

The Republicans do not have a clue. They think that they can just invent things about Obama, and people will believe it. Unfortunately, many people do believe this bullshit, and these boards are evidence.

Some side points:

Your thoughts?

The Republicans do not have a clue. They think that they can just invent things about Obama, and people will believe it. Unfortunately, many people do believe this bullshit, and these boards are evidence.
Exactly.
Huelskamp came out of it looking like a fool, but the TP eats it up.

• Banned

Some side points:

Your thoughts?

Exactly.
Huelskamp came out of it looking like a fool, but the TP eats it up.

In what way?

Forum List

Back