Tim Griffin Joins Fred Thompson Campaign

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Do you people know who Tim Griffen is?

He is the Rove protege who was placed in Arkansas in the DOJ attorney scandal.

He bailed on the appointment they gave him and has just joined the Thompson bid.

Look for there to be a real Rovian element to Thompsons campaign.

I think he may be the new neoCon candidate.

• Banned
I am coming to believe Fred is their next big attempt to take to keep the white house.

I see Fred being groomed as the sucessor.

He is moving up in the polls and about to officailly announce.

I dont want another Neo Con in office ,it will kill this country.

I am coming to believe Fred is their next big attempt to take to keep the white house.

I see Fred being groomed as the sucessor.

He is moving up in the polls and about to officailly announce.

I dont want another Neo Con in office ,it will kill this country.

Thanks for not answering my question

• Banned
you never answer any of mine.

heres and naswer NO.

It so happens this thread is about Fred Thompson.

So you want to ignore the lobbying efforts by Democrats?

Which Democratic President spent most of his career before the White House as a lobbyist?

It is odd - for a presidential candidate - to have been a lobbyist and movie actor, for most of his career. It's not standard presidential resume stuff, is it?

I can think of none who were actors or lobbists.

That is only allowed for Republicans as is divorce.

I can think of none who were actors or lobbists.

That is only allowed for Republicans as is divorce.

Ahh yes NOW we are being told what careers are the allowed ones for running for President.... Perhaps you should have your Democratic majority create and put to a vote a Constitutional Amendment stipulating what careers are not allowed to ever run for President.

Clinton lied and skipped the Country to avoid a draft he likely never would have been tapped by. You sure did not have a problem with him. Kerry committed treason during a time of war by negotiating as a private citizen with a foreign Government we were at war with, while still a Naval Officer. I do not recall any democrats complaining about that.

But here you are claiming that certain legal, honorable careers are not permissable for a President to have had.

They can't dig up anything on Fred....So they are working at making anything(like he's lazy), into a BIG DEAL...

I'm laughing my butt off, watching it all...

Fred scares them....

Run Fred Run...:cool:

The thread was addressing Tim Griffin.

They can't dig up anything on Fred....So they are working at making anything(like he's lazy), into a BIG DEAL...

I'm laughing my butt off, watching it all...

Fred scares them....

Run Fred Run...:cool:

You idiots entertain yourselves to the exclusion of the subject. To whom can that be attributed?

You want to talk about Fred? We'll talk about Fred on a different thread. This one is about Tim Griffin.

I simply can't contain my laughter at your collective ignorance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont get this, have we fallen so far, that its a jerry springer episode.

I feel like some, and maybe im wrong, view this board as a verbal sand box.

You know, not all liberals are bad, and not all conservatives are neo-cons.

allitle bit of specifics people.

Do you people know who Tim Griffen is?

He is the Rove protege who was placed in Arkansas in the DOJ attorney scandal.

He bailed on the appointment they gave him and has just joined the Thompson bid.

Look for there to be a real Rovian element to Thompsons campaign.

I think he may be the new neoCon candidate.

the truth is both parties, are rich, and not doing enough in my judgment for the middle class, or poor. If they had any courage, they would stop illegal immigration.

Everyone will agree with you, martin.

I dont get this, have we fallen so far, that its a jerry springer episode.

I feel like some, and maybe im wrong, view this board as a verbal sand box.

You know, not all liberals are bad, and not all conservatives are neo-cons.

allitle bit of specifics people.

Whose face are you kicking the sand?

Ahh yes NOW we are being told what careers are the allowed ones for running for President.... Perhaps you should have your Democratic majority create and put to a vote a Constitutional Amendment stipulating what careers are not allowed to ever run for President.

Clinton lied and skipped the Country to avoid a draft he likely never would have been tapped by. You sure did not have a problem with him. Kerry committed treason during a time of war by negotiating as a private citizen with a foreign Government we were at war with, while still a Naval Officer. I do not recall any democrats complaining about that.

But here you are claiming that certain legal, honorable careers are not permissable for a President to have had.

I agree, the media, and many liberals and liberal bloggers went after bush but conventionly forgot what clinton did, and they minimized him lying under oath, and cheating on his wife, who knows how many cases of stds have happened to young people who now think oral sex isnt sex.

if your gonna slam a republican, i can slam the lib. Its pointless, but some people are so insecure that they need to be right and will be intellectually dishonest with themselves and us.

I know, democrats pure, republicans evil lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back