Tim Griffin Joins Fred Thompson Campaign

My most ancient forefather immigtated illegally to this country in 1715.

the truth is both parties, are rich, and not doing enough in my judgment for the middle class, or poor. If they had any courage, they would stop illegal immigration.

Many of my other forefathers and mothers immigrated illegally for the next hundred or so years. I've even got a few natural Americans involved in my blood. Just where and why do you draw a line for the promises of Democracy and freedom that THIS COUNTRY AFFORDS AND GUARANTEES!!!!!!

Don't get too skiddish, martin. I have been civilized and educated in the mainstream American educational system and I don't carry a hatchet.

I draw the line here. We have millions of legal immigrants waiting to come to america, we need them, and we should embrace them. However, I think at some point, a country has to define its borders, or its not really a country.
You see every country has its border, language and culture, and if we dont stop the invasion of illegal aliens, many of whom dont speak english, we will lose this country.

my point?, yes, europeans came here illegally, but at some point, we have to recognize that america needs a sane immigration system, and we should not belittle america, or those in the past for bad actions.

This Country can NOT simply accept every person thats wants to come here. Claiming we should belays a childish view of the reality of the real world. A country must secure its borders from a flood of illegal aliens. And it is a FLOOD. If the high end numbers claimed are true that is 1/5th of the entire population of Mexico and represents over 6 percent of the current population of LEGAL residents in the US.

Even more disasterous is the fact our southern border is a sieve through which anything can pass. Drugs, weapons, terrorists, anything can pass through with little to no chance of detection.

The problem is not being addressed because BOTH parties WANT it to continue. BOTH parties are failing in their responsibility and duty to protect this country.

So we should see you as we accept immigrants? You have the deciding voice and you determine who is and who ain't?!?!?!?!?!

I draw the line here. We have millions of legal immigrants waiting to come to america, we need them, and we should embrace them. However, I think at some point, a country has to define its borders, or its not really a country.
You see every country has its border, language and culture, and if we dont stop the invasion of illegal aliens, many of whom dont speak english, we will lose this country.

my point?, yes, europeans came here illegally, but at some point, we have to recognize that america needs a sane immigration system, and we should not belittle america, or those in the past for bad actions.

Thank God or America, I can't figure out which, that you weren't around in 1715.

It is good to see so many libs and RINO'S pissed that the shamisty bill failed

To see Ted Kennedy and McCain all upset tells me something good just happened

Draw your freaking line!!!!!!!! I drew mine and it was just south of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give me your point. You don't have a point. And don't plead insanity. That has already been determined.

Draw your freaking line!!!!!!!! I drew mine and it was just south of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give me your point. You don't have a point..

How will you pay for the costs of taking in the rest of the world?

Oh I know - repeal the Bush tax cuts and let the rich "pay their fair share"

It is nice to hear new ideas from the rabid left

Forum List

Back