Tim Allen's Obama Joke Censored by ABC

I do like these though:
“The Democrats will tax [your] inheritance and probably use that money to throw gay weddings for illegal aliens,” Allen’s character tells the Kardashian-loving teen, who thinks Bill Clinton’s mother is secretary of state.
“Democrats love spending other people’s money. Free health care for everybody . . . Whoopee! Now lazy people can go around licking doorknobs.”

Oh I know, I started a thread on this earlier..

And this is a guy I was stunned to know was a republican...and he's a BIG time republican

Robert Downey, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

But I really found this quote....VERY interesting

Downey has indicated that his time in prison changed his political point of view somewhat, saying: "I have a really interesting political point of view, and it's not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can't go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can't. I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics ever since."[

And this is a guy I was stunned to know was a republican...and he's a BIG time republican

Robert Downey, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

But I really found this quote....VERY interesting

Downey has indicated that his time in prison changed his political point of view somewhat, saying: "I have a really interesting political point of view, and it's not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can't go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can't. I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics ever since."[

He was never an R let alone a conservative. What blow job is he getting now to make a
statement like this?

What next? I'm Larry Flynt and I can't take being a conservative any more and Ted showed me the light? You just have to swim

Well is he or isn't he?

I want to know! Is iron man a Republican?

If he was, Gwyneth wouldn't have let her character sleep with him.

Gwyneth named her child APPLE for pete's sake...she would never support a Republican actor.

Forum List

Back