Tillerson smashes trump as the Loser in Chief leaves the White House

Trump had no clue what the TPP or Paris Accord or Iran Agreement were about. He just killed them because he was jealous and obsessed with revenge against Obama because Trump was the leader of the ignorant birthers.

You're absolutely right. When Trump realized what he'd done, he tried to get back in and was rebuffed because the participants, had moved into the "legislative phase" of the Agreement, putting the legislative infrastructure into place to implement the treaty.

They basically told him "Not while you're President".

Trump entire life has been nothing but a sad tabloid story

You wreak of envy. Trump's "sad" life is 10 X 10,000 times better than you will ever know.​
  • He grew up living the life of a prince.
  • He built his father's low rent apartment business into a global brand of high-end hotels, real estate and resorts.
  • He's loved a thousand beautiful, gorgeous models.
  • Has a fantastic family of rich, smart, gorgeous children each with their own entrepreneurship.
  • Has married several stunning, exotic wives.
  • Has traveled the world and known the rich, powerful, beautiful and famous.
  • Has lived in and owned jets, yachts, exotic cars and mansions.
  • Has starred in a hit television series.
  • Ran the gamut in the political world schooling career politicians on how to get it done.
  • Has build a following of tens of millions.
  • Became the most successful president in the country getting more done than any other while under the most adverse conditions.
  • Has changed the direction of the country, woke a generation, and shook up the crusty old status quo so badly, they had to rig an election to get him out of office, then tried to vilify him out of fear he'd be back again bigger and better than ever.
What have you accomplished besides build up a firm right hand grip jerking off to pictures of Trump's wives?

View attachment 444189

Yeah, I'm sure those plastic boobs are so soft to the touch. There' so much botox in her face, nothing moves but her mouth. Donald Trump pays women to sleep with him because no one would do it for free. Melania demanded more money to be First Lady. She knows the "Art of the Deal".

Yeah, everyone wants a business deal for marriage, to a plastic Barbie Doll. Let's see how long she sticks around now that he's out of office. I don't think she renegotiated her pre-nup because she was planning on stay married to Trump.

If Trump is so wonderful and his life is so amazing, why he is so thin-skinned and insecure? Why does he go batshit crazy whenever anyone criticizes him. He comes off as lacking confidence, and having a serious inferiority complex. Of course in Trump's case, he doesn't have an inferiority complex, he's just inferior.

Yeah I wanna be Trump. I wanna go through life making a huge mess of everything I do, and having everyone think I'm an ass clown and laugh at me behind my back.

Why is he constantly striving to outdo a man he called the "worst President in history", and failing?

You wreak of envy. Trump's "sad" life is 10 X 10,000 times better than you will ever know.​
  • He built his father's low rent apartment business into a global brand of high-end hotels, real estate and resorts.
  • Has a fantastic family of rich, smart, gorgeous children each with their own entrepreneurship.
  • Ran the gamut in the political world schooling career politicians on how to get it done.
  • Became the most successful president in the country getting more done than any other while under the most adverse conditions.
  • Has changed the direction of the country, woke a generation, and shook up the crusty old status quo so badly, they had to rig an election to get him out of office, then tried to vilify him out of fear he'd be back again bigger and better than ever.
What have you accomplished besides build up a firm right hand grip jerking off to pictures of Trump's wives?

View attachment 444189

Trump Billions that you worship is a mirage and once you discover that he is actually penniless and lives on credit you will double down on your stupidity...

Also Melania is not as hot as you think she is and actually she is not attractive to me...

As for Trump turning his father Millions into something let remember he has gone bankrupt before and again lives off credit...

Trump is a joke and Ivana, Marla and Melania are not as great as you think and it seem you worship a man because of the mirage he gives losers like you!

So go masturbate to Melania and I will masturbate to Ana de Armas instead...

View attachment 444189

Yeah, I'm sure those plastic boobs are so soft to the touch. There' so much botox in her face, nothing moves but her mouth. Donald Trump pays women to sleep with him because no one would do it for free. Melania demanded more money to be First Lady. She knows the "Art of the Deal".

Yeah, everyone wants a business deal for marriage, to a plastic Barbie Doll. Let's see how long she sticks around now that he's out of office. I don't think she renegotiated her pre-nup because she was planning on stay married to Trump.

If Trump is so wonderful and his life is so amazing, why he is so thin-skinned and insecure? Why does he go batshit crazy whenever anyone criticizes him. He comes off as lacking confidence, and having a serious inferiority complex. Of course in Trump's case, he doesn't have an inferiority complex, he's just inferior.

Yeah I wanna be Trump. I wanna go through life making a huge mess of everything I do, and having everyone think I'm an ass clown and laugh at me behind my back.

Why is he constantly striving to outdo a man he called the "worst President in history", and failing?

I would rather be penniless and living in the woods than be miserable like Trump and those that worship him...

My paperboy's name is Tillerson. Why the hell should I be concerned with what he thinks, peddling fake news and all.

Basically, Tillerson is saying trump is "dumb as a rock."

NO, shitferbrains, what is being said is that Trump refuses to buy into all of the bullshit complex nuance you idiots pedal that has not worked in 100 years to get anything meaningful done and prefers to distill matters down to their salient points cut right to the HEART of the matter bypassing the endless machinations of all your self-serving pomp and circumstance and GET THINGS DONE, solve problems quickly then MOVE ON.

Donald's not a good politician, he lives in the REAL WORLD of business.

Trump is a terrible businessman.. That's why he's failed so often.. He never does due diligence and he's lazy.. Trump is a promoter and a master manipulator of the media.

Trump entire life has been nothing but a sad tabloid story from his failed marriages to his many failed business adventures that his minions ignore...

Trump live life like a Wrestling Promoter and sell bullshit about fake shit and many buy into it until they discover it is fake and some still enjoy it even after learning it is fake...

Trump should never, never have been elected president.

But he was and there are 74+ million that wanted to give him a second term and some that want to make him a King or Dictator for life, so America has to live with that reality.

I have followed Trump life and career mishaps since the 1970’s and fully know what America is dealing with and let me say he believe the election was stolen and can not believe Joe Biden got more votes than him, and how can he believe this?

Simple, in his mind he is a God to all and can not accept many like me will never adore him...

He is a failure in life and live off credit and manipulation of tax codes, bankruptcy codes and bank fraud and all that will be exposed soon enough and those that adore him will proclaim Deep State ruined the man because in their mind he is the perfect man that ever walked because the only see the fake mirage of him and refuse to see the reality Trump is a charlatan using them to feed his ego and make himself rich off their stupidity!

So let be clear Trump became President and we as Americans should ask what drove many good Americans to fall for this charlatan nonsense while those like you and myself never were willing to vote for him?

Now I have defended Trump against nonsense that is partisan but let me be clear I have never liked the man that has been married three times, sired one kid we know of out of wedlock, cheated business people and taxpayers and is just a piece of trash in my eyes...

Biden had 8 million more votes than Trump..

Biden has eighty plus million people vote for him, and I was one of them, so I know Biden won and Trump and his minions are denying reality...

I could not stomach four more years of Trump but living in Texas it matter not seeing it went to Trump...

NO, shitferbrains, what is being said is that Trump refuses to buy into all of the bullshit complex nuance you idiots pedal that has not worked in 100 years to get anything meaningful done and prefers to distill matters down to their salient points cut right to the HEART of the matter bypassing the endless machinations of all your self-serving pomp and circumstance and GET THINGS DONE, solve problems quickly then MOVE ON.

Trump is a terrible businessman.. That's why he's failed so often.. He never does due diligence and he's lazy.. Trump is a promoter and a master manipulator of the media.

Trump entire life has been nothing but a sad tabloid story from his failed marriages to his many failed business adventures that his minions ignore...

Trump live life like a Wrestling Promoter and sell bullshit about fake shit and many buy into it until they discover it is fake and some still enjoy it even after learning it is fake...

But he was and there are 74+ million that wanted to give him a second term and some that want to make him a King or Dictator for life, so America has to live with that reality.

I have followed Trump life and career mishaps since the 1970’s and fully know what America is dealing with and let me say he believe the election was stolen and can not believe Joe Biden got more votes than him, and how can he believe this?

Simple, in his mind he is a God to all and can not accept many like me will never adore him...

He is a failure in life and live off credit and manipulation of tax codes, bankruptcy codes and bank fraud and all that will be exposed soon enough and those that adore him will proclaim Deep State ruined the man because in their mind he is the perfect man that ever walked because the only see the fake mirage of him and refuse to see the reality Trump is a charlatan using them to feed his ego and make himself rich off their stupidity!

So let be clear Trump became President and we as Americans should ask what drove many good Americans to fall for this charlatan nonsense while those like you and myself never were willing to vote for him?

Now I have defended Trump against nonsense that is partisan but let me be clear I have never liked the man that has been married three times, sired one kid we know of out of wedlock, cheated business people and taxpayers and is just a piece of trash in my eyes...

Biden has eighty plus million people vote for him, and I was one of them, so I know Biden won and Trump and his minions are denying reality...

I could not stomach four more years of Trump but living in Texas it matter not seeing it went to Trump...

Biden won the popular vote by 8 million and EC by 306 compared to Trump's 232.

Biden won the swing states by a considerably larger margin than Trump's 70,000 votes spread across three states.

Biden won the popular vote by 8 million and EC by 306 compared to Trump's 232.

Biden won the swing states by a considerably larger margin than Trump's 70,000 votes spread across three states.

I know that and I do not know why you are telling me things I already know...

Trump did not win...

I agree with most of what you've said, but I don't think that Trump thinks he's a god at all. I think he has an inferiority complex as big as all outdoors. His family was never accepted into New York society, and snubbed by Park Avenue elites. His was sent to military schools to "learn discipline". It's obvious he has learning disabilities - likely dyslexia, although I wouldn't rule out ADHD, - which is why he doesn't read, and why when he reads from a teleprompter it sounds like a hostage video.

Notice how he blew up when Joe Biden said the word "stupid" in the debate. His father called him stupid all of the time. Denigrated him and insulted. him. Donnie was always trying to deflect his father's anger away from him and at others, so early on Donald learned to blame others for his failures. Fred was a real billionaire, and a real self-made man. And he reminded Donald daily how he would be nothing without him.

Trump is a bully, and coward. As soon as someone stands up to his bluster, he backs down like a little bitch. But he has never had to face any consequences for his actions throughout his life, leading him to believe the rules which others must live under, don't apply to him, and that he can buy his way out of anything.

Once the Presidency no longer shields Trump from prosecution, he's going to have to face the first reconning in his life.

Thread fail. Trump didn't bow as Øbama did. Trump stood up to the ChiComms and forced our NATO allies into coughing up more money. And so much more.

Tillerson was in fact a never Trumper.

TDS Fueled© hate is a bitch of a mistress.
trump tried to destroy NATO and gave Put in the green light to expand Russian influence in eastern Europe. EU leaders laughed at the buffoon behind his back.
They began laughing at him to his face, which is when his trips to Europe were significantly reduced.

Fortunately, Biden will be able to quickly mend relations with long-time allies, as he is a real American, not a malignant narcissistic buffoon.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Mend yes, to a point. But of what value are strategic agreements, nuclear limitations treaties, or climate accords signed by one administration if the next one is just going to tear them up?

Canada is still waiting for the USA to lift the steel and aluminum tariffs which were supposed to come off after the new Canada/USA/Mexico Trade agreement was signed. Neither the EU nor Great Britain has a trade deal with the USA because Trump tore them up. But both of these countries have trade deal with China. The TransPacific Partnership went ahead without you. Canadians are still boycotting US products, as are the Europeans.

Not to mention that Pompeo is going around the world tossing diplomatic stink bombs everywhere that the Biden Administration will have to dismantle before they can begin to repair the damage caused. Added to which, in taking the USA out of the strategic arms limitation treaty with Russia instead of using measures in the treaty to enforce compliance, Trump has given Putin leave to develop all of the nukes he wants, unimpeded.

I've seen Biden in speeches and interviews talk about other nations welcoming the USA back into the leadership of the free world, but I'm not getting that sense at all. We all welcome sanity at the highest levels of US government. We also wish your nation every success in restoring democracy in the USA without further bloodshed. But no, you are in no position to offer wise or strong leadership to others, when your own democracy is completely under attack from within.
Wiping out all achievements of the previous president is one of the worse results of the deep divide in this country. When a party took control of the white house, it was expected that the new president would set a new course and make changes but today, presidents are expected to wipe out everything the previous president accomplished with little regard for it's effect on the nation.
Wrong. That's POTUS Trumps game plan. "presidents are expected to wipe out everything the previous president accomplished with little regard for it's effect on the nation."

DJT did that. Watch him leave the WH and let's see what he really accomplished. Besides 1/6/2021
To be fair, I think we will see Biden reversing as much of Trump's initiatives as Trump did to Obama. My point is that this is becoming more extreme with each change in control of the White House. Each party's goal is to erase ever major accomplishment of the previous party. The closer they come to that the closer we come to stagnation. What we need to recognize is that neither is right about everything.
Again. DJT did that. And you are not being fair.

View attachment 444189

Trump Billions that you worship is a mirage and once you discover that he is actually penniless and lives on credit you will double down on your stupidity...

Also Melania is not as hot as you think she is and actually she is not attractive to me...

As for Trump turning his father Millions into something let remember he has gone bankrupt before and again lives off credit...

Trump is a joke and Ivana, Marla and Melania are not as great as you think and it seem you worship a man because of the mirage he gives losers like you!

So go masturbate to Melania and I will masturbate to Ana de Armas instead...
Fred Trump's estimated net worth in 1975 which his son Donald began to manage was approximately 179 million dollars. According to Forbes, his net worth as of Feb 2020 was 2.5 billion. That may sound like a real success story, however had Donald invested that money in the S&P500 and done nothing, his net worth today would be over 10 billion. By most any yardstick, Trump was not a successful businessman. It's true he made money in real estate, do primarily to a boom in NYC real estate that began in the 1990's but when he expanded into other businesses, his timing was terrible. In businesses he tried to personally manage, such as casinos, they went belly up throwing him into bankruptcy. He cut bad deals with the banks. He selected businesses based on his personal whims such as wine, steaks, airlines which all failed. The only thing that saved him was his real estate investments. His claims of being the great deal maker and financial guru is as phony as his claims of election fraud.

Last edited:
His claims of being the great deal maker and financial guru is as phony as his claims of election fraud.

Phony election fraud:
forged signatures,
ballot-box stuffing,
ballot harvesting,
paying for voting,
offering raffle prizes for voting,
voting in place of the deceased,
doctoring ballots,
voting twice,
not delivering opposition ballots,
destroying opposition ballots,
backdating ballots,
re-running ballots through counting machines,
restricting access of poll observers,
assaulting and threatening observers
advising voters at the voting booth,
‘finding’ stacks of ballots hours and days later,
feigning water main breaks to clear out voting precincts and then manipulate counting machines,
delivering truckloads of computer-generated ballots,
employing software susceptible to vote-switching,
and untold numbers other illegal and un-democratic schemes.

1. Who delivered thousands of ballots by truck?
  2. Who drove the trucks?
  3. Did anyone have to pay for the trucks and drivers?
  4. Who summoned the drivers, in the wee hours, and
  5. who coordinated the delivery and timing?
  6. Who instigated the ‘water main’ break, or the equivalent excuse, in Atlanta?
  7. Who informed postal officials to instruct their workers to backdate ballots?
  8. Who directed postal workers to doctor ballots?
  9. Who directed poll workers to discard or destroy outside envelopes for mail-in ballots?
  10. Where were the ballot mills located?
  11. Who printed thousands of ‘Biden votes,’ and delivered them in pristine condition – thus indicating that the ballots had never been mailed, and virtually had never been handled?

Forum List

Back