TikToker claimed Republicans aren’t all white supremacists, citing minority republicans. Another creator clocked her with the facts.

Awhite woman on TikTok posted a video claiming that all Republicans can't be white supremacists — because minority Republicans exist. The TikToker (@doadollap) showed a Black friend of hers, laughing at the idea that they could be a white supremacist.

"Like, are the minorities white supremacists, too?" the TikToker asked.

Another TikToker, known as Kiki Rae Real (@kikiraereal), stitched the video to clock her with the facts.

"It's the way you tokenize your Black Republican friend for me," Kiki said in her video. "No, definitely not racist behavior."

Since before the slave trade began, there have always been people from minority communities who have been "duped, tricked and misled" into adhering to white Supremacist beliefs, Kiki said. They were led to believe that if they worked with white people, that would somehow benefit them with privilege and power.

Then, maybe they could one day "equal" white people, Kiki said. But that's a lie, she added, because white people still hold the power.

"Your friend, and other Black people like her, are agents of white supremacy due to internalized racism," Kiki said in the video.

Kiki's video went semi-viral with about 200,000 views and more than 1,500 comments on the platform as of Tuesday. User @doadollap had comments turned off on her video.

Viewers applauded Kiki for sharing the "facts."

"Facts Facts Facts Facts LIKE GIRL HOW IN THE TOKEN ?! THAT BLACK FRIEND most likely don’t like Braids and Say 'don’t talk ghetto,'" one viewer commented on the video.

"……. she is not ready to hear facts," another viewer said of the white TikToker.

"Say it again for the slow folks in the back of the room… you know they don't catch on (too) quickly," another viewer commented.

Some viewers said the white TikToker exposed herself as racist by tokenizing her Black friend.

"She genuinely thought she had pulled a checkmate and all she did was expose herself even more," one TikToker wrote.

Another TikToker said, "Yep She tokenized her!"

"That gave me shivers when she did that. Like did she influence her friend just to use her as a token?!" one user commented.

"They don't get the tokenized aspect. We have sell outs that they try to legitimize because they get to hear them say what they think," someone else said.

The Daily Dot reached out to Kiki via TikTok comment.

The post TikToker claimed Republicans aren’t all white supremacists, citing minority republicans. Another creator clocked her with the facts. appeared first on The Daily Dot.

As soon as I saw this all I could think about was Struth. She is probably the black friend.
You know, Liberia is wide open to you racist black fucktards, you can put money to mouth any old time and depart hither, I will personally pay your air fare to Monrovia and extend you $1500.00 seed cash.

You could actually do something useful there, like build a toilet and then charge denizens a proper fee to shit in it, as opposed to on the beach, where unfortunately 90% substitute that beach for a toilet!

I will happily repatriate your ass to Africa, you just have to get on the plane..... :poke:

The only Blacks who are GOP are grifters who get paid to do it:

Candace Owens,
Allen West
Herman Cain -RIP COVID at Trump rally-
Herschel Walker -3 Concussions brain damaged
Senator Tim Scott -Government paycheck and best healthcare in the US-
Somebody tell Denzel Washington he's a grifter.

Awhite woman on TikTok posted a video claiming that all Republicans can't be white supremacists — because minority Republicans exist. The TikToker (@doadollap) showed a Black friend of hers, laughing at the idea that they could be a white supremacist.

Another TikToker, known as Kiki Rae Real (@kikiraereal), stitched the video to clock her with the facts.

"It's the way you tokenize your Black Republican friend for me," Kiki said in her video. "No, definitely not racist behavior."

Since before the slave trade began, there have always been people from minority communities who have been "duped, tricked and misled" into adhering to white Supremacist beliefs, Kiki said. They were led to believe that if they worked with white people, that would somehow benefit them with privilege and power.

Then, maybe they could one day "equal" white people, Kiki said. But that's a lie, she added, because white people still hold the power.

"Your friend, and other Black people like her, are agents of white supremacy due to internalized racism," Kiki said in the video.

Kiki's video went semi-viral with about 200,000 views and more than 1,500 comments on the platform as of Tuesday. User @doadollap had comments turned off on her video.

"Facts Facts Facts Facts LIKE GIRL HOW IN THE TOKEN ?! THAT BLACK FRIEND most likely don’t like Braids and Say 'don’t talk ghetto,'" one viewer commented on the video.

"……. she is not ready to hear facts," another viewer said of the white TikToker.

"Say it again for the slow folks in the back of the room… you know they don't catch on (too) quickly," another viewer commented.

Some viewers said the white TikToker exposed herself as racist by tokenizing her Black friend.

"She genuinely thought she had pulled a checkmate and all she did was expose herself even more," one TikToker wrote.

"That gave me shivers when she did that. Like did she influence her friend just to use her as a token?!" one user commented.

"They don't get the tokenized aspect. We have sell outs that they try to legitimize because they get to hear them say what they think," someone else said.

The post TikToker claimed Republicans aren’t all white supremacists, citing minority republicans. Another creator clocked her with the facts. appeared first on The Daily Dot.

As soon as I saw this all I could think about was Struth. She is probably the black friend.
All Democrats are minority supremacists

You know, Liberia is wide open to you racist black fucktards, you can put money to mouth any old time and depart hither, I will personally pay your air fare to Monrovia and extend you $1500.00 seed cash.
It would work out better if racist shitheads like you would jump your pasty white ass on a plane to Siberia, you would love it. It's white as the driven snow and there are no folks of color there.
You could actually do something useful there, like build a toilet and then charge denizens a proper fee to shit in it, as opposed to on the beach, where unfortunately 90% substitute that beach for a toilet!

I will happily repatriate your ass to Africa, you just have to get on the plane..... :poke:
How do you know they take a dump on the beach, when your pasty white ass has probably never been out the country. I wouldn't give one dime for your racist ass to leave, but I would be at the airport to tell you goodby.

1651106859199.png

My grandfather was. He was a huge black hater. Dropped the n-word on a regular basis and talking about how filthy, lazy, and criminal black people are.

Do you know what else he was until the day he died in 2012?

A Democrat.
That is not a surprise, there grandchildren are the racist today. The only difference is they are republicans.

It would work out better if racist shitheads like you would jump your pasty white ass on a plane to Siberia, you would love it. It's white as the driven snow and there are no folks of color there.

How do you know they take a dump on the beach, when your pasty white ass has probably never been out the country. I wouldn't give one dime for your racist ass to leave, but I would be at the airport to tell you goodby.

View attachment 637334
I think you'll fit right in with the Monrovia scene, you can even call yourself "General Butt-Stupid," and challenge General Buttnaked for total control of the whole shooting match(yes he's still there and now a preacher), I hear the crack rock is super-duper awesome, and jeez with $1500.00 in seed cash you'd be poised for crack rock greatness..... :fu:

Shouldn't you be out robbing and killing other blacks ?
It what you monkeys do best

I think you'll fit right in with the Monrovia scene, you can even call yourself "General Butt-Stupid," and challenge General Buttnaked for total control of the whole shooting match(yes he's still there and now a preacher), I hear the crack rock is super-duper awesome, and jeez with $1500.00 in seed cash you'd be poised for crack rock greatness..... :fu:
Ah fuck boy is that all you've got.

Forum List

Back