Tiktok Follows in the Footsteps of Fakebook, Youtube and Google

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This was the last place to get political free speech. There HAS to be a market for Free Speech SOMEWHERE!

Why wouldn't you think that Tik Tok would do something like that? Lol (insert sarcasm here)
It is owned by a Chinese company. Which Trump tried to have banned. So, I wouldn't find it any surprising about Tik Tok following in the steps of the Big Tech. They may as well, follow Twitter too!

Why wouldn't you think that Tik Tok would do something like that? Lol (insert sarcasm here)
It is owned by a Chinese company. Which Trump tried to have banned. So, I wouldn't find it any surprising about Tik Tok following in the steps of the Big Tech. They may as well, follow Twitter too!
It has been the most free speech platform of all the social media.

Such a shame that they all want to filter what you can say and hear.

This was the last place to get political free speech. There HAS to be a market for Free Speech SOMEWHERE!

View attachment 462069
It's not just politics. There are a lot of people in other areas that have been shadow banned or tossed since the change in management. These people truly suck.

I don't want political stuff on my FYP but my algorithms should have taken care of that. They still manage to throw ignorant crap in my mix.

View attachment 462069
It's not just politics. There are a lot of people in other areas that have been shadow banned or tossed since the change in management. These people truly suck.

I don't want political stuff on my FYP but my algorithms should have taken care of that. They still manage to throw ignorant crap in my mix.
I follow a lot of political creators mostly and notice the people I like and follow rarely show up on my FYP unless I actively search for them. I guess that's the shadow banning they're talking about

View attachment 462069

I follow a lot of political creators mostly and notice the people I like and follow rarely show up on my FYP unless I actively search for them. I guess that's the shadow banning they're talking about
I don't follow it because I'm over nitwittery PSAs and lectures from Karen. It's not just politics though. It's a whole lot of folks that don't have anything to do with politics. They aren't obnoxious. They aren't rude. So lots of people are also willingly leaving and moving back to IG.

Forum List

Back