...Tik, Tok, August 2nd come and gone. Is Bill Barr still alive?......

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Back on July 1st we had this assertion by one of our prolific posters:

"The Office of Military Commissions has just convicted Bill Barr of treason and he is to be executed August 2nd. How's that for dealing with domestic terrorism (treason)? Biden himself will be in that position shortly. "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I will confess ---- I had not totally believed that particular poster's assertion.
Can't say exactly why.
But a hint of nutso-crazoid may have played a role.
Hard to say.

Regardless, it seems (no reports otherwise) that Bill Barr still lives?

Can the poster, Rancid, offer us an explanation of how Barr was able to escaped his predicted execution?

But if one is disappointed that August 2nd came and went and there's no dead Bill..... let's remember that August still has 28 days to go.

So our favorite Pillow-Boy still has 4 weeks to make this happen:

"....... Lindell ....asserted he has evidence that will eventually get to the Supreme Court and overturn the results of the 2020 election. "[Former President] Donald Trump will be back in office in August,"....

But if one is disappointed that August 2nd came and went and there's no dead Bill..... let's remember that August still has 28 days to go.

So our favorite Pillow-Boy still has 4 weeks to make this happen:

"....... Lindell ....asserted he has evidence that will eventually get to the Supreme Court and overturn the results of the 2020 election. "[Former President] Donald Trump will be back in office in August,"....

Lol the crazy shit we hear now days. This the place to hear too. Hilarious if it was not so sad.

The doj just declared election audits are racist and are threatening those who continue with arrest

Back on July 1st we had this assertion by one of our prolific posters:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I will confess ---- I had not totally believed that particular poster's assertion.
Can't say exactly why.
But a hint of nutso-crazoid may have played a role.
Hard to say.

Regardless, it seems (no reports otherwise) that Bill Barr still lives?

Can the poster, Rancid, offer us an explanation of how Barr was able to escaped his predicted execution?

The office of military commission has nothing to do with people who aren't in the military.

Barr wasn't in the military and I'm sure he has never been in the military.

I wouldn't be surprised if that poster believed that trump was going to become president in March and when that didn't happen that poster went on to believe that trump will become president on the 13 or 15th of this month.

The poster is full of garbage.

"The doj just declared election audits are racist and are threatening those who continue with arrest"

Well, poster Deplorable, I read your post, and I read your links.
I saw no description that audits were racist.
I saw no threat that continuing lawful proper audit would lead to an arrest.
What's up with that?

Your interpretation must be in Sanskrit. No?

I say you are faking it for effect.
But that's just me.

Rancid is one of the most outspoken QAnon freaks.

There's plenty others on this forum but most of em know it labels them as nuts and try to hide it.

"Rancid is one of the most outspoken QAnon freaks.
.......... plenty others on this forum but most of em know it labels them as nuts....."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I think the nutters add a bit of local color. Those types add a bit of spice.
After all, "RWNJ", as a description, exists in our culture outside of this gossipboard. Fitting, some say.
But those types afford the rest of us normies ...... an easy sense of superiority. (sometimes maybe not deserved. Maybe. Sometimes.)

Forum List

Back