Tik Tock.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Everyone should get on Tik Tock folks.

They covered the debate last night and Biden was wearing a wire. Someone was telling him what to say. I suspected as much when he didn't want anyone to look at his ears but Good Lord.

They also have comparisons with Biden at the debate and him speaking to supporters. He DID want to defund the police despite what he said in the Debate. Mans a damned liar.

They covered the debate last night and Biden was wearing a wire. Someone was telling him what to say. I suspected as much when he didn't want anyone to look at his ears but Good Lord.

They also have comparisons with Biden at the debate and him speaking to supporters. He DID want to defund the police despite what he said in the Debate. Mans a damned liar.
I agree, I saw him after the debate fiddling in his jacket, plus he looked down with his eyes closed, meaning he was trying to concentrate.....

he's a complete liar.....way worse than Trump ever was.......How do you lie about going to Delaware State? HOW?

I agree, I saw him after the debate fiddling in his jacket, plus he looked down with his eyes closed, meaning he was trying to concentrate.....

he's a complete liar.....way worse than Trump ever was.......How do you lie about going to Delaware State? HOW?

If you can, get on Tik Tock and see for yourself. I was amazed that that man would pull something like that.

I found it on youtube too funny

If you can, get on Tik Tock and see for yourself. I was amazed that that man would pull something like that.
The dems will cheat, because the media will NEVER call them out for it.

You people fall for the same hoaxes over and over and over. What a bunch of rubes.

But high definition footage of the moment during the debate shows the line was a crease in Biden’s shirt—not a black wire (the high def clip can be seen here by heading to the 1:09:00 time stamp in the video.)

You mean this?

The listening wire thing could have been put to bed IF Joe Biden would have agreed to be searched for any listening wire Pre-Debate, The Donald was willing to also be searched for one BUT The Biden Campaign REFUSED to allow to have Biden searched, which raises suspicions when you have pictures like the below.

Apparently the below at the left is just a crease in Biden's shirt, you can also see the beginning of something identical at the top right of his shirt, do they look like creases or do they look like listening wires?

1601483348112.png

The listening wire thing could have been put to bed IF Joe Biden would have agreed to be searched for any listening wire Pre-Debate, The Donald was willing to also be searched for one BUT The Biden Campaign REFUSED to allow to have Biden searched, which raises suspicions when you have pictures like the below.

Apparently the below at the left is just a crease in Biden's shirt, you can also see the beginning of something identical at the top right of his shirt, do they look like creases or do they look like listening wires?

View attachment 395041

Well Tik Tock shows the wire.

Biden's too dumb to wear a wire. Too many Kramer moments.

Well look at Tik Tock and see for yourself. Its right there for all to see. No wonder he refused to have them check his ears. I thought that was dumb but now I know why he refused.

Biden's too dumb to wear a wire. Too many Kramer moments.

Well look at Tik Tock and see for yourself. Its right there for all to see. No wonder he refused to have them check his ears. I thought that was dumb but now I know why he refused.

Anything's possible with Democrats. That's what the "D" after their names means: Damned liar.

Biden is a damned liar.
But I was shocked at how well he stayed in the discussion.
I was expecting a blathering, stuttering fool who couldn't keep a thought.

How would a listening wire have helped him maintain a thought?

Would I vote for Biden? Hell no.

New Topics

Forum List

Back