Tiger Woods shoots 4 under, no bogeys at the Masters. Looking great!

but the tournament is 4 rounds not 1
Yep can his body hold up walking that very hilly golf course? That's a big question.
I think woods can handle it physically

His problem is that he’s not even in the top 40 of players in the world

to have any hope of winning he has to play better than he may be capable of

but so far he’s still in the hunt

The old man just smoothed it around today, looking like a guy who's won 82 times. It's weird watching the Masters with no fans, but it's still Augusta.
He's not doing so bad today. I think he's still -1

He's losing to, of all people, Joe Dirt.

1649363578424.png

He's only three strokes behind the leader, though.

Pretty good, all things considered.

The old man just smoothed it around today, looking like a guy who's won 82 times. It's weird watching the Masters with no fans, but it's still Augusta.
I was nic he made the cut. I wouldn’t be surprised if he won one more masters. I’ve never watched all four rounds but I work from hom so I had it on and could follow every day.

Scottie Scheffler

3 ahead of number 2. wont be surprised if he blows it today.

I was nic he made the cut. I wouldn’t be surprised if he won one more masters. I’ve never watched all four rounds but I work from hom so I had it on and could follow every day.

Scottie Scheffler

3 ahead of number 2. wont be surprised if he blows it today.
It was a victory for him to be there and make the cut. Everybody's talking about Sheffler's yank into the trees on 18 but his next shot after the penalty was one of the best shots I've ever seen under the circumstances. If Joe Dirt has that putter working, he could catch Sheffler.

Forum List

Back