Tiger Woods Is A Pot Head

Damn, what an idiot. What else can you say?

Toxicology report: Tiger had 5 drugs in system
Elvis Presley was a Gospel singer and fell from the Grace of God, and died of drugs.
Whitney Houston was a Gospel singer and fell from the Grace of God and died of drugs.
Daryl Strawberry was a great baseball player did drugs fell from the Grave of God and is now a preacher.
Tiger Woods was a great golfer, turned away from God, cheated on is wife, and now doing drugs... What is next for Tiger?

tiger.jpg

I think Tiger Woods would be better off smoking pot to control his pain than taking the number of prescription opioids that led to his arrest

The man obviously has serious pain issues

I didn't know Woods had back surgeries. Apparently, there is some pain involved. And he is likely confronting the reality that his golfing days are over. Obviously, he screwed up bad by driving while drugged. I hope he gets himself together.

Tiger hit the scene at the right time. The golf world was still made up of those who couldn't make it in baseball, football or other sports. Now we see god like creatures playing golf who can match Tiger shot for shot. Tiger would not have as easy of time winning in today's environment even at his prime.

It was said back in his prime he wasn't going to last. He swung way too hard for his back to last. That is what I always thought and it happened. Too bad he was an incredible player.

The real difference between winning an losing in golf is heart. Tiger has the heart of a tiger, win or die attitude. I think his heart was damaged when he cheated on his wife, and got caught.

Last edited:
Damn, what an idiot. What else can you say?

Toxicology report: Tiger had 5 drugs in system
Elvis Presley was a Gospel singer and fell from the Grace of God, and died of drugs.
Whitney Houston was a Gospel singer and fell from the Grace of God and died of drugs.
Daryl Strawberry was a great baseball player did drugs fell from the Grave of God and is now a preacher.
Tiger Woods was a great golfer, turned away from God, cheated on is wife, and now doing drugs... What is next for Tiger?
A nobody like you perhaps?

I didn't know Woods had back surgeries. Apparently, there is some pain involved. And he is likely confronting the reality that his golfing days are over. Obviously, he screwed up bad by driving while drugged. I hope he gets himself together.

Tiger has had numerous back surgeries which evidently have left him in considerable pain. I think his golfing days are definitely over and he is better off of having a goal of being pain free

He did not intentionally drive while drugged, but the various drugs he was taking took effect while he was driving. Tiger pulled to the side of the road when he started feeling the effects of his medication and was found in his car passed out

Tiger has had numerous back surgeries which evidently have left him in considerable pain. I think his golfing days are definitely over and he is better off of having a goal of being pain free

He did not intentionally drive while drugged, but the various drugs he was taking took effect while he was driving. Tiger pulled to the side of the road when he started feeling the effects of his medication and was found in his car passed out
Oh, I see. The warning on his medications didn't read "DO NOT DRIVE". They read "It's OK to drive as long as you pull over before you pass out". Thanks for clearing that up.

Drugs come with warnings, he knew he took the drugs, he ignored the warnings.

You have failed, again

Tiger hit the scene at the right time. The golf world was still made up of those who couldn't make it in baseball, football or other sports. Now we see god like creatures playing golf who can match Tiger shot for shot. Tiger would not have as easy of time winning in today's environment even at his prime.

It was said back in his prime he wasn't going to last. He swung way too hard for his back to last. That is what I always thought and it happened. Too bad he was an incredible player.

The real difference between winning an losing in golf is heart. Tiger has the heart of a tiger, win or die attitude. I think his heart was damaged when he cheated on his wife, and got caught.

I saw Jack Nicklaus in his prime and Tiger was better

At his prime, Tiger owned golf and was playing at a different level than the other golfers. I think Tiger overdid the body building which gave him strength but put too much strain on his back

I don't know how he would do against todays best. There are some pretty good young golfers out there...Speith, Fowler, Johnson and a bunch of others. They all hit the hell out of the ball

I think Tiger would still win but would not dominate week after week

Drugs come with warnings, he knew he took the drugs, he ignored the warnings.

You have failed, again

Tiger has to live day to day with his pain. He was working on what was best at any given time. He guessed wrong

Even a pharmacist would have a hard time figuring out all the possible interactions of those drugs

"Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien and THC"

Wow, a regular pharmacy.

If he were white and poor, the left would be laughing at him figuring he'd be dead before long.

I think his heart was damaged when he cheated on his wife, and got caught.

lol, this is such a funny sentence. You think his heart was "damaged" when he cheated on his wife and got caught? Conservative morals never fail to amuse.
Such a moron. As I said in the post, the difference between winning and losing is not execution, because they all can make the ball dance, it is the heart of a champion. Tiger had it but the affair made him lose it.

I think his heart was damaged when he cheated on his wife, and got caught.

lol, this is such a funny sentence. You think his heart was "damaged" when he cheated on his wife and got caught? Conservative morals never fail to amuse.
Such a moron. As I said in the post, the difference between winning and losing is not execution, because they all can make the ball dance, it is the heart of a champion. Tiger had it but the affair made him lose it.

Yes, I nearly shed a tear reading your poetic post. lol

Nobody, not even Tiger, comes close to Jack Nicklaus. Tiger had a spectacular run and won 14 majors. He finished 2nd in 6, and 3rd in 4.

Jack Nicklaus - in golfing majors - won 20, came in 2nd 19 times, came in 3rd 9 times.

And golf is not like other sports. You could say football players today are in much better shape and a lot faster than 30-50 years ago. Not with golf. Fat guys on tour do quite well. And the skills don't change. The equipment has, which has allowed current golfers to hit the ball farther. But give the same clubs to a 22 year old Nicklaus today and he's the top golfer again.

I also don't think Tiger Woods is done. If he can get his back healthy enough again he can still win.

Forum List

Back