Tiger Woods injured in car accident.

Why was he taken to Harbor Hospital? It's a terrible hospital. The doctors are mostly students.
He likes them young?

Thanks Obamacare. Lol. They told us we’d be able to keep our doctor but apparently tiger goes where they tell him to go just like the rest of us. You would think he would have Cadillac insurance but maybe not. Maybe he has to go to any doctor in his network or it’s not covered. So what? A doctors a doctor right? If not let’s start rating Them based on their results and customer feedback and testing them.

Why was he taken to Harbor Hospital? It's a terrible hospital. The doctors are mostly students.
He likes them young?

Thanks Obamacare. Lol. They told us we’d be able to keep our doctor but apparently tiger goes where they tell him to go just like the rest of us. You would think he would have Cadillac insurance but maybe not. Maybe he has to go to any doctor in his network or it’s not covered. So what? A doctors a doctor right? If not let’s start rating Them based on their results and customer feedback and testing them.
Harbor Hospital is a public hospital. They serve the uninsured with nowhere else to go. They do have a trauma unit because that's where the shooting victims go. Torrance Memorial is a much better hospital. They also have a trauma unit. I've been in both hospitals.

He likes them young?

Harbor Hospital is a public hospital. They serve the uninsured with nowhere else to go. They do have a trauma unit because that's where the shooting victims go. Torrance Memorial is a much better hospital. They also have a trauma unit. I've been in both hospitals.
It might depend on where the best surgeon is. My friend dr Bobby is the best. A lot of times he’s in the hood dealing with shooting victims.

They took tiger to where the best dr was at the time I’m sure.

He likes them young?

It might depend on where the best surgeon is. My friend dr Bobby is the best. A lot of times he’s in the hood dealing with shooting victims.

They took tiger to where the best dr was at the time I’m sure.
Whatever the reason he was taken to a very poor hospital with the second worse support staff in the county. No doubt there is a transfer soon.

This is possibly the end of his career. Even if he can walk again.

On the LA news this morning the dumb announcer said "they found the black box"
I laughed and asked my GF "was it missing?"

Forum List

Back