Tiger Woods in Serious condition after vehicle roll-over accident

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
What happened here?

AP21054720114682.jpg

Oh God, I had not seen it on camera and had only heard about it. That looks really, really, bad.

Hope he makes it out of this and is able to continue playing Golf.

What happened here?

AP21054720114682.jpg

Starting from where his car left the road, jumped the median, took out a sign rolled a few times and then where it finally came to rest suggest maybe he was traveliing at a hcamlaned what looks lke
Oh God, I had not seen it on camera and had only heard about it. That looks really, really, bad.

Hope he makes it out of this and is able to continue playing Golf.
Earlier back surgery totalled his game so I doubt he will be able to play pro after they try and repair his legs..

GAWD bless former president trump.

Why in the hell did you feel the need to mention trump?

Cover up? Tigre was reported in surgery AN ETERNITY ago. Are they knitting him a new leg? The stories tell of two compound leg fractures and a crushed ankle. Two fractures on one leg? or both legs? Was one of the "fractures" in fact the ankle?

While Mr Woods is no longer the best golfer in the world...far from it, but isn't it interesting that a 45 year old guy with a surgical portfolio an inch thick REMAINS a factor in competition at his advanced age.

Although with all due respect, Mickelson is 50, and he is also competitive in selected competitions.

Wouldn't it be funny if he called a press conference tomorrow and said, in effect, "Fuck it. I'm done trying to compete at the top level. I won't be able to golf again for at least a year, and when I do, it will be just for fun."

It is also funny to hear the commentators on TV this afternoon who know NOTHING about golf.

I don't trusted any of these computerized gadgets and vehicles. And all I know is that he was a Pres. Trump's supporter and there is a secret war on his supporters.

filling 2.jpg

Forum List

Back