Tick bites are making people allergic to meat and experts say cases are on the rise

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
The lone star tick is a common pest in the region, accounting for more than 90% of tick bites in the Southeastern states by some estimates. The species has spread up the Eastern seaboard and to the Midwest in recent years, leaving cases of AGS in its wake.

We could have told you this a long time ago, There is more to come if you can’t figure out why ppl are allergic to Peanuts, dairy, eggs………. Look to your loving vaccines they grow the s***t on these items in a petri dish.
You ppl who are so blindfully trusting of these idiots with a .gov. .edu, .med at the end of it you act liek they are no mistaking making gods. They aren’t !!!

The lone star tick is a common pest in the region, accounting for more than 90% of tick bites in the Southeastern states by some estimates. The species has spread up the Eastern seaboard and to the Midwest in recent years, leaving cases of AGS in its wake.

We could have told you this a long time ago, There is more to come if you can’t figure out why ppl are allergic to Peanuts, dairy, eggs………. Look to your loving vaccines they grow the s***t on these items in a petri dish.
You ppl who are so blindfully trusting of these idiots with a .gov. .edu, .med at the end of it you act liek they are no mistaking making gods. They aren’t !!!

Well, better to be alive and not able to eat meat....

You got that right. You haven't lived, til you have been on you back for 3 days with a temp going up to 104. If you aren't careful and don't get treatment, a nondescript tick fever cam kill you faster than Covid. I still get to the back country when I can. If not in a boat, I'm in long pants of ripstop, bloused into my boots, just like uncle sam taught me, and I still spray my pants legs and check myself at night.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Do you like being purposely made allergic ot shti, what happens when they creat a jab so you can’t eat solid food at all and they are working on making it , oh hell nvm, just look at the Great Reset nobody wants to believe.

Do you like being purposely made allergic ot shti, what happens when they creat a jab so you can’t eat solid food at all and they are working on making it , oh hell nvm, just look at the Great Reset nobody wants to believe.

Well, would I prefer to be allergic to things, or would I prefer there to be continual pandemics killing hundreds of thousands of people every year?

Not a hard choice.

And who do you think is doing the studies on this disease, Chiropractors and Witch Doctors?

There are about 5,000 reported cases of it in the US out of a total population of around 340,000,000, I think we'll be fine.

Well, would I prefer to be allergic to things, or would I prefer there to be continual pandemics killing hundreds of thousands of people every year?

Not a hard choice.
Because as we all know life was so much better before the age of vaccines.... . Right?

Because as we all know life was so much better before the age of vaccines.... . Right?
Humanity made it all the way up to a point with NO vaccines imagine that.
There were no cancers like there are today maybe 100 yrs ago at this point.

Vaccines before you speak I suggest you dig deeper than you have or do. Because i’ve researched vaccines for years. So i don’t just pull it out of my ass.

Are you even seeing anything about this in your news world? Meaning the article below.

Humanity made it all the way up to a point with NO vaccines imagine that.
There were no cancers like there are today maybe 100 yrs ago at this point.

Vaccines before you speak I suggest you dig deeper than you have or do. Because i’ve researched vaccines for years. So i don’t just pull it out of my ass.
A great many humans died of common illnesses such as Small Pox, Polio, Measles, Mumps, and Rubella each year before Vaccination and millions more were maimed by them.

You should do your research on sites not run by conspiracy and anti vaxxer nuts.

Forum List

Back