Thug Life Low Riding

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
247992674_2032833333534597_4969291109813411101_n.jpg

Mort has identified as conservative. He's got the looks for it...

Conservative and Liberal are just lables. You can be combinations, like Marxist and LGBTQ but racist, or other combinations, there are many possibilities. I have my own opinions, I dont know if im liberal or conservative, probably depends also on the society/country and time period what I would be considered. Compared to very woke people Im probably labled conservative.

Conservative and Liberal are just lables. You can be combinations, like Marxist and LGBTQ but racist, or other combinations, there are many possibilities. I have my own opinions, I dont know if im liberal or conservative, probably depends also on the society/country and time period what I would be considered. Compared to very woke people Im probably labled conservative.
I think I will read them the Bible and fairy tales, and legends like king arthur, nibelungen saga etc. Because thats what I consumed as kid alot and now Im conservative.
It is conservative yes.
But I dont agree fully with them, because Im a Conservative and they are more radical then conservativism, they are too radical.
But those are good lobbies, conservative lobbies, it shows on their laws they pass.
If I were in the US. I would be a Republican/Conservative.

So why obfuscate?
Own your identity.

Oh, what am I saying? How can one own something that doesn't exist?
One thing does not negate the other I just explained those are categories and can vary on context and there can be combinations of more than one thing or typically one thing I didn't obfuscate or negate anything and who thinks in identities like you is small minded in austria there is a expression was der Bauer nicht kennt das mag er nicht that means what the peasant is not familiar with he does not like I see a parallel to your claim that I have no identity and your thinking in categories but the worst is you try to shame me for it which is stupid and small minded which also doesn't again negate having a identity you can be German and don't like wurst you will probably say he is not a German

Forum List

Back