Throw this in conspiracy theory right now!

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
How much do you want to bet that this was staged by some leftwinger in an attempt to make a teaparty person look bad? It seems, by what I have read, that this is the perfect setup because the guy fits a right wing McVeigh stereotype that only the left can concoct such as driving a SUV or having fertilizer.

Can it get any more obvious?

How much do you want to bet that this was staged by some leftwinger in an attempt to make a teaparty person look bad? It seems, by what I have read, that this is the perfect setup because the guy fits a right wing McVeigh stereotype that only the left can concoct such as driving a SUV or having fertilizer.

Dumbass. The Taliban are already taking credit.

but dont they tend to take credit for everything?

why dont we wait till they finish the investigation before we start accusing anyone or anything

why dont we wait till they finish the investigation before we start accusing anyone or anything

I am okay with taking the Taliban at their word. It gives my boys another reason to throw some bullets at them.

And no, they do not tend to credit for everything. If you think that is the case, you watch too much TV. The Taliban isn't the PLO.

I am okay with taking the Taliban at their word. It gives my boys another reason to throw some bullets at them.

And no, they do not tend to credit for everything. If you think that is the case, you watch too much TV. The Taliban isn't the PLO.
ah, maybe that is the PLO
seems pretty similar to me though
LOL
i'd still rather wait and let them finish the investigation

They already got the clip of a 'white mail' so if it was the taliban or Al-queda then they would have covered it up by now just like they did with the terrorist incident down in Texas. I bet the media will be covering this 24 hours a day hoping that the guy happen to be at a Tea Party rally somewhere. Perhaps he had tea at a party and they will link that to us.

This bombing also happens to have happen on Mayday which is a communist holiday so it would be the perfect time for some leftist to plan on doing something.

What is crazy is how fast this gets out and how fast the left declares this a terrorist incident but when it was a muslim terrorist that did something similar in Texas it was barely reported.

perfect thread title!

i took your advice...!

Can we start to throw all the threads that say the Arizona law is going to ivite racial profiling into conspiracy theory? I don't really thinks those are crazy because they bring up legitimate points but I just don't want to have to acknowledge their opinions as valid so we should put it in conspiracy theory somewhere. What do you think of that?

Forum List

Back