Three Possible Scenarios Regarding Left Controlled DC.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
1) WAR. This is my first pick as war makes $$$$$(MIC/Politicians/Wall Street) & increases debt $pending @ the taxpayers co$t. Africa/middle east again???

2) IMMIGRANTS. I picked this one because the more folks the DC lefties have to control the more heated/hornier they become(power & control{PC} thing).

3) CLIMATE. Again a LOT of under the table kick $$$$$ back$ for elected official$ in thi$ GOLDEN BONANZA C/C-G/W fraud of the eternitie$!!!

I figured one of the three was a possible super pick for the open round for the left Dominant DC gang comes prez Biden time. All three above choices offer the DC gang(both sides including the RINO's!) riches, power & control(PC), $tatu$ & as a bonu$...TITLE$ of recognition like AOC'$ dream come true!!!!! I picked WAR for my first pick because the DC gang is heavy to the port(left) side & the statist left profe$$ional politician$ simply love & live for perpetual revolution for the sake of revolution(war/mayhem). I think I picked accurately but step right up & post a better choice if you have one before the message boards get legislated into power & control(PC) mandatory compliance or else!

1) WAR. This is my first pick as war makes $$$$$(MIC/Politicians/Wall Street) & increases debt $pending @ the taxpayers co$t. Africa/middle east again???

2) IMMIGRANTS. I picked this one because the more folks the DC lefties have to control the more heated/hornier they become(power & control{PC} thing).

3) CLIMATE. Again a LOT of under the table kick $$$$$ back$ for elected official$ in thi$ GOLDEN BONANZA C/C-G/W fraud of the eternitie$!!!

I figured one of the three was a possible super pick for the open round for the left Dominant DC gang comes prez Biden time. All three above choices offer the DC gang(both sides including the RINO's!) riches, power & control(PC), $tatu$ & as a bonu$...TITLE$ of recognition like AOC'$ dream come true!!!!! I picked WAR for my first pick because the DC gang is heavy to the port(left) side & the statist left profe$$ional politician$ simply love & live for perpetual revolution for the sake of revolution(war/mayhem). I think I picked accurately but step right up & post a better choice if you have one before the message boards get legislated into power & control(PC) mandatory compliance or else!

We have been wondering the same thing. Many scenario possibilities abound an no one outside of the high halls of government power seems to have come up with a likely or believable explanation. Personally, I believe we are on the eve of an actual American coup d'état to go down right before all our very eyes. Again, the question we all want answered is WHO is putting on the coup?

Well, since we now live in a time when what actually happens is unimportant since the state media is creating our reality, I just wonder what it will take for people to realize what they see with their own eyes does not match what they are being told. In a world where a state propagandist can stand in front of burning businesses, referring to such arson as a "peaceful protest" and have people actually BELIEVE what the propagandist is telling them instead of the reality -- well, I don't hold out much hope.

4,. We get back to sane government. Republicans whine and lie. We beat back the virus. The economy recovers

Republicans lie.

Pretty much how it goes after every Republican disaster.
Why do people leave your areas? And then repeat the same thing?

Utter chaos and catastrophe

So nothing is going to change after Biden in inaugurated. Because utter chaos and catastrophe is why Trump wasn't re-elected.

Worry about your own shithole

Why. Everything is really under control here. The second wave is getting crushed. infections were down 5000 infections per day over the week before, which was our highest Christmas spike.

Our people aren't running out of food or money, and our businesses aren't permanently closing. Our hospitals aren't overrun. We're just finishing up vaccinating nursing home residents across the country, this week, and the vaccination of health care workers is full steam ahead.

We have no problems with vaccine supply and bought enough for our whole population. None of the bullshit going on with covid in the USA is happening here.

4,. We get back to sane government. Republicans whine and lie. We beat back the virus. The economy recovers

Republicans lie.

Biden doesn't have any way to "beat back the virus".

He doesn't have the manpower to enforce his Great Mask Edict, so the people will laugh at him. I sure the hell won't wash my hands after using the can for Sleepy Joe's benefit, and he can't make me.

Republicans lie.

Why do people leave your areas? And then repeat the same thing?

Because you keep repeating the same Republican lies and bullshit. We have to keep countering with facts.

Republicans lie.

He doesn't have the manpower to enforce his Great Mask Edict, so the people will laugh at him. I sure the hell won't wash my hands after using the can for Sleepy Joe's benefit, and he can't make me.
So you're saying that you will resist fighting the virus? You'll continue to refuse to wear a mask ands social distance?

Ypou WANT this nonsense to go on indefinaely?

Yea...ya do

Locally gasoline price went up 15% overnight. I expect that to a daily event when Xiden shuts down the American petroleum industry. 15% daily for his first 100 days is surely not an unachievable goal......

Oh, compounded.

Republicans lie.

Such is the stupidity of the Trump supporter. He think's he's washing his hands for "Sleepy Joe's benefit". And nobody can made him do anything.

There are 74 million Americans who were dumb enough to vote for Donald Trump after his handling of the pandemic and crashing the economy, so obviously Trump voters are hardly your brightest lights. Vaccinate them last and let them continue to infect each other and die off in the meantime. Hopefully, before they breed and pass their low quality intelligence and teach poor life skills and conservative fear and paranoia onto another unfortunate generation.

Forum List

Back