Three more New York sheriffs said they would not enforce Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s 10-person limit for Thanksgiving celebrations.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Three more New York sheriffs said they would not enforce Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s 10-person limit for Thanksgiving celebrations.

Snips

“I can’t see how devoting our resources to counting cars in citizens’ driveways or investigating how much turkey and dressing they’ve purchased is for the public good,” Saratoga County Sheriff Michael Zurlo said.

Zurlo was joined by Washington County Sheriff Jeff Murphy and Erie County Sheriff Tim Howard in rejecting Cuomo’s calls to limit the gatherings.

“I have no plans to utilize my office’s resources or deputies to break up the great tradition of Thanksgiving dinner,” Howard said on Friday.

The Fulton County Sheriff's Office also made headlines after posting a scathing rebuke of the limit on Saturday, saying the order might not “sustain a Constitutional challenge in Court.”

Some sanity

Cause It’s getting friggin build back better ridiculous.....

shsbxbx s.png

Hopefully none of the state police and city police are not going along with this ridiculous crap too where ever they are pulling it.

Snips

“I can’t see how devoting our resources to counting cars in citizens’ driveways or investigating how much turkey and dressing they’ve purchased is for the public good,” Saratoga County Sheriff Michael Zurlo said.

Zurlo was joined by Washington County Sheriff Jeff Murphy and Erie County Sheriff Tim Howard in rejecting Cuomo’s calls to limit the gatherings.

“I have no plans to utilize my office’s resources or deputies to break up the great tradition of Thanksgiving dinner,” Howard said on Friday.

The Fulton County Sheriff's Office also made headlines after posting a scathing rebuke of the limit on Saturday, saying the order might not “sustain a Constitutional challenge in Court.”

Some sanity

Cause It’s getting friggin build back better ridiculous.....

View attachment 417494
Why would real Americans put up with it?

Forum List

Back