Three more, including Pakistani, beheaded under new Saudi king

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like it's going to be the same policy under the new King.

Three more, including Pakistani, beheaded under new Saudi king
8 HOURS AGO BY AGENCIES
images-2109.jpg

Saudi Arabia on Tuesday beheaded two more of its citizens and a Pakistani, continuing the strictest punishment under new King Salman.

Latif Khan Nurzada, a Pakistani, was executed for trafficking heroin into the kingdom. He was executed in the holy city of Makkah, the ministry said in a statement.

Continue reading at:

Three more including Pakistani beheaded under new Saudi king Pakistan Today?.

Saudi Arabia executed three death penalty criminals.

We also execute criminals here in America.

So I fail to see the problem? ..... :dunno:

Dead is dead.

If you support the death penalty - what difference does it make if it's decapitation or (as is legal in some states in the US) - electrocution, firing squad, hanging or lethal injection?

I think hanging and electrocution are the most barbaric and inhumane.

Dead is dead.

If you support the death penalty - what difference does it make if it's decapitation or (as is legal in some states in the US) - electrocution, firing squad, hanging or lethal injection?

The difference is that the death penalty in other countries is handed out to people who are murderers. Many of the people beheaded were not murderers. Also, if we took a page out of the Saudi book, why didn't we just behead the Boston Marathon Bomber and Captain Hasan right away. Also, we could behead every person who is picked up here for planning a terrorist attack. We could line up every one of those who were going to commit an atrocity on the New York subways and have a huge crowd at Madison Square Gardens (including children) to see all these men beheaded.

Dead is dead.

The difference is that the death penalty in other countries is handed out to people who are murderers. Many of the people beheaded were not murderers. Also, if we took a page out of the Saudi book, why didn't we just behead the Boston Marathon Bomber and Captain Hasan right away. Also, we could behead every person who is picked up here for planning a terrorist attack. We could line up every one of those who were going to commit an atrocity on the New York subways and have a huge crowd at Madison Square Gardens (including children) to see all these men beheaded.

Ok, so your issue with the death penalty is not the method but the crime to which it is applied? Actually - I oppose the death penalty because it is neither just, nor even in terms of the crimes applied including in our own country.

China is estimated to carry out 10,000 death penalty executions per year for all sorts of crimes with a single pistol shot to the back of the head.

Yet the western media is all in a tizzy because Saudi Arabia executes 3 death penalty criminals with a sword.

But since China isn't a muslim country it doesn't seem to matter. ........ :cool:

Last edited:
Looks like it's going to be the same policy under the new King.

Three more, including Pakistani, beheaded under new Saudi king.

Since I am not anti-death penalty this specifically doesn't upset me- but I can find plenty of reason to object to the Saudi dictatorship anyway.

China is estimated to carry out 10,000 death penalty executions per year for all sorts of crimes with a single pistol shot to the back of the head.

Yet the western media is all in a tizzy because Saudi Arabia executes 3 death penalty criminals with a sword.

But since China isn't a muslim country it doesn't seem to matter. ........ :cool:

And I thought those loonies over in politics were bad about using deflection.

As goofy converts go, you're slower than most, so I'll lend an assist. In the Great Satan, we have what's called a process of law. The accused is entitled to a trial judged by one's peers, there's a process called discovery where evidence is gathered and the accused is provided an opportunity to refute that evidence. There's more but I wouldn't want to bore you with the facts.

Describe the islamo-justice system as applied by the Saudi Dark Agers for us.

Thanks.

Dead is dead.

Ok, so your issue with the death penalty is not the method but the crime to which it is applied? Actually - I oppose the death penalty because it is neither just, nor even in terms of the crimes applied including in our own country.

I have no problem with the death penalty if it is proven that the person actually did murder another. In fact, if the murderer tortured someone to death, I wish that the method of death would be to torture him in turn. It might sound cruel, but let him experience what his victim did. However, what I do object to is people being beheaded because of something like adultery or some petty crime, as we see in Saudi Arabia, and then to have these beheadings become like watching a circus with young children in the crowd. Perhaps you have no problem with this.

Dead is dead.

I have no problem with the death penalty if it is proven that the person actually did murder another. In fact, if the murderer tortured someone to death, I wish that the method of death would be to torture him in turn. It might sound cruel, but let him experience what his victim did. However, what I do object to is people being beheaded because of something like adultery or some petty crime, as we see in Saudi Arabia, and then to have these beheadings become like watching a circus with young children in the crowd. Perhaps you have no problem with this.
Are you also beginning to notice that nothing these people do is to be considered unjust or barbaric because someone, somewhere, at sometime has done something worse or at least equivalent? Even if the comparison is extremely contrived.

Dead is dead.

Are you also beginning to notice that nothing these people do is to be considered unjust or barbaric because someone, somewhere, at sometime has done something worse or at least equivalent? Even if the comparison is extremely contrived.

I realize that. In fact a couple of years ago someone happened to bring up a book written by a Muslim, Khalid something or other, who stated that Muslims are in denial and will never admit to anything bad other Muslims do. It appears that those who apparently also march to the same drummer as their Muslim friends want to do the same.

Dead is dead.

I realize that. In fact a couple of years ago someone happened to bring up a book written by a Muslim, Khalid something or other, who stated that Muslims are in denial and will never admit to anything bad other Muslims do. It appears that those who apparently also march to the same drummer as their Muslim friends want to do the same.
At least it makes their ultimate decision on their ultimate action predictable, horrifying, but predictable.

I just came across this video. I give this about two months to flame up to about a dozen deaths a day.

thank God Alla for these people awakening to his truth of freedom. Now if we can only wake up the Christians and Jews, Americans and Israeli

Dead is dead.

Huh? What has that to do with what was said? Or is this a deflection?

How is decapitatation any more barbaric than electrocution for example? People keep having hissy fits over decapitation as a means of execution but when it's done by a professional decapitator - it's fast and immediate. Beats the hell out hanging and electrocution.

If your real hissy fit is over the particular crimes that the death penalty is applied to in Saudi Arabia, then I'm in agreement with you. If the death penalty should ever be imposed - it should only be imposed when there is loss of life.

The reason I'm opposed to it, in addition to the fact that in many nations that still apply it, it is not limited to murder, it is full of inequalities in terms of race, social class, income and innocent people do get put to death.

Dead is dead.

How is decapitatation any more barbaric than electrocution for example? People keep having hissy fits over decapitation as a means of execution but when it's done by a professional decapitator - it's fast and immediate. Beats the hell out hanging and electrocution.

If your real hissy fit is over the particular crimes that the death penalty is applied to in Saudi Arabia, then I'm in agreement with you. If the death penalty should ever be imposed - it should only be imposed when there is loss of life.

The reason I'm opposed to it, in addition to the fact that in many nations that still apply it, it is not limited to murder, it is full of inequalities in terms of race, social class, income and innocent people do get put to death.
That was more empathy for Sally. She seemed fighting a futile battle on multiple fronts.

Seems you and I are in agreement on everything in your last two paragraphs. Decapitation does seem barbaric, even if done by a professional. I never knew there was such a person. As you say, is it less barbaric than any other however? I am not sure if electrocution, firing squad, or lethal injection is humane. A note on hanging; supposedly the noose is not suppose to be tight so that when the body drops rather than choking the person the neck breaks, killing instantly, and painlessly.

That was more empathy for Sally. She seemed fighting a futile battle on multiple fronts.

Seems you and I are in agreement on everything in your last two paragraphs. Decapitation does seem barbaric, even if done by a professional. I never knew there was such a person. As you say, is it less barbaric than any other however? I am not sure if electrocution, firing squad, or lethal injection is humane. A note on hanging; supposedly the noose is not suppose to be tight so that when the body drops rather than choking the person the neck breaks, killing instantly, and painlessly.

Most of the people here who have been sentenced to death for murdering one or several people languish on death row for years and either die of old age or an illness, like cancer. One thing, though, is that, executions which do occur here are not made into three-ring circuses. Can you imagine them inviting everyone one into the dining hall of a prison -- men, women, and children -- to watch this?

I think the Syrians or the free world needs to behead their ISIS captives. Americans can take out the captives in Guantanamo. Do the same. They hurt us. We respond in same. Tit for tat.

Forum List

Back