Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA

r-IRAN-large570.jpg

Three men were executed by hanging in Iran for "forbidden acts against religion," according to AFP.

Iran Human Rights explains that the state-run Iranian news agency ISNA reported that the men were put to death for acts against sharia, "based on the articles 108 and 110 of the Iranian Islamic penal code."

Articles 108 and 110 of the penal code are part of the chapter covering the punishment of sodomy, according to Iran Human Rights.

Murder, rape, armed robbery, drug trafficking and adultery are other crimes punishable by death in Iran, according to AFP.

In 2007, Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed there were no gay people in his country.

"In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country," Ahmadinejad said according to Think Progress. "We don’t have that in our country. In Iran, we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you we have it.”

Three Men Hanged For Having Gay Sex In Iran: Reports

The discrepancy is that there are no gays in Iran. So it must be those rapists, criminals, etc. who are dinking each other. :razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_3RUwAJ_MI]No gays in Iran, says Ahmadinejad - YouTube[/ame]

I was just going to say, Imadinnerjacket says there are no gays in Iran, so are these gays they executed from different countries?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL_zP2pHp3w&NR=1]Real execution :(( Stop The Gay Crime , Iran!! :(( - YouTube[/ame]

r-IRAN-large570.jpg

Three men were executed by hanging in Iran for "forbidden acts against religion," according to AFP.

Iran Human Rights explains that the state-run Iranian news agency ISNA reported that the men were put to death for acts against sharia, "based on the articles 108 and 110 of the Iranian Islamic penal code."

Articles 108 and 110 of the penal code are part of the chapter covering the punishment of sodomy, according to Iran Human Rights.

Murder, rape, armed robbery, drug trafficking and adultery are other crimes punishable by death in Iran, according to AFP.

In 2007, Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed there were no gay people in his country.

"In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country," Ahmadinejad said according to Think Progress. "We don’t have that in our country. In Iran, we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you we have it.”

This type of thing makes me wonder how some of the people on this forum who claim to be gay also support sharia.

r-IRAN-large570.jpg

nice tolerant peaceful religion...

r-IRAN-large570.jpg

I know right, so open, warm and embracing.:doubt:

r-IRAN-large570.jpg

Will you make the same statement about Christianity ?

Because the Christian nation of Uganda executes homosexuals. :doubt:

Forum List

Back