Three Interpretations of Adam and Eve

Sure thing sparkie. You can rant all you like about 'religion' being bullshit. I won't disagree.

But if you care to discuss scripture, what the stories are actually about, what they are teaching, the meaning of the figurative language used, the hidden subject of kosher law , what Jesus meant by the nutty things he said, I challenge you to demonstrate the intelligence and emotional maturity of a second grade child.

If you can't or won't, you are just as full of bullshit as the most pretentious religion out there...

But if you do grow a set, brace yourself, the faith of many bullshit religions will be vindicated.

My point is not one thing written in your scriptures us proven to have happened and you cannot prove otherwise. They whole thing is written like the bible and other "miracles" including immaculate conception and virgin births yet you expect rational human beings to believe that shit.

Don't threaten people with the obligatory eternal fire for refusal to believe. It's bullshit also.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you.

At the time that Adam entered the Garden of Eden, there were other families/races on Earth.
Adam was supposed to initiate a lineage of special people who would bless the families of the Earth.
Adam, however had desires and chose to follow those desires rather than obey his Creator's plan. In doing so, Adam chose to know & define good and evil for himself, and thus mentally murdered the Creator out of his mind. He could have talked it all over with the Creator, but didn't. Thus Adam became the slyest sneakiest critter in the garden. Adam was the serpent who deceived Eve. Eve was not cursed, she was simply told what was coming because of Adam. Cain had desires too; And rather than obey the Creator, he did as Adam did. Adam murdered the Creator in his mind, and genetically passed that murderous thinking on to his first son, Cain. And in the Meridian of time, that murder of the Creator was fulfilled by Edom in killing YahShua the Messiah.

For Christ's sake. None if it happened. Its all bullshit and you peddle it like it's facts.
God made eve from.Adams rib???
Are you kidding? Don't insult people.
A possessed person will not be awaire of their own words. Can't you compare how you talk, to he that bless people with his words? Surly you know who I am talking about. We cannot do what God can do. Adam was made from the clay on the earth. Why are you not bad mouthing God about that?

A possessed person will not be awaire of their own words. Can't you compare how you talk, to he that bless people with his words? Surly you know who I am talking about. We cannot do what God can do. Adam was made from the clay on the earth. Why are you not bad mouthing God about that?
I'm expected to believe a man was made from clay from the earth and you wonder why I'm not bad mouthing a ghost about that?
Are you completely bonkers?
It didn't happen you fool. Grow up.

My point is not one thing written in your scriptures us proven to have happened and you cannot prove otherwise. They whole thing is written like the bible and other "miracles" including immaculate conception and virgin births yet you expect rational human beings to believe that shit.

Don't threaten people with the obligatory eternal fire for refusal to believe. It's bullshit also.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you.
lol.. First of all you seem to have confused church teaching with what is actually written in the bible. That being said, I don't believe in any church bullshit and so I am not expecting any rational person to believe in that either neither am I threatening you with eternal life in fire which is just some more church bullshit based on a complete misunderstanding of Jewish creative writing in scripture that uses metaphors, allegories, homonyms, similes, hyperbole, etc., just like every person of every nation and language who ever wrote a fairy tale.

Is that too hard for a rational person to believe?

Did you ever read the bible? Do you know anything at all about Jewish thought, belief, and literary expressions?

Or are do you just want to whack off some more?

lol.. First of all you seem to have confused church teaching with what is actually written in the bible. That being said, I don't believe in any church bullshit and so I am not expecting any rational person to believe in that either neither am I threatening you with eternal life in fire which is just some more church bullshit based on a complete misunderstanding of Jewish creative writing in scripture that uses metaphors, allegories, homonyms, similes, hyperbole, etc., just like every person of every nation and language who ever wrote a fairy tale.

Is that too hard for a rational person to believe?

Did you ever read the bible? Do you know anything at all about Jewish thought, belief, and literary expressions?

Or are do you just want to whack off some more?

I'll ask again. I challenge you and every godbotherer on earth to provide irrefutable evidence that your God exists.

I don't need to read any silly bible. It contains not one instance that can be verified. Not one. Yet you are prepared to suffer under the stupid bloody thing like your life depends in it.

You have been conned and are delusional. You are an indictment on the human race.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

I don't need to read any silly bible

OK, then why are you speaking about something about which you know nothing. That makes you no better than the leader of any false religion, a lowlife actor and lying fraud. You are babbling and making a fool of yourself when you should shut up, listen, and learn something.

And BTW, your claim of being rational is complete bullshit, proven false by your irrational and obstinate refusal to answer or refute even one rational point that I have presented to you.

You are a very stupid man, an absurd creature. You have proven this with your own words.

Whack off some more like madman in a public park and I will embarrass you further.

Last edited:
I'll ask again. I challenge you and every godbotherer on earth to provide irrefutable evidence that your God exists.

As you are now you have chosen to be. You are like a vagrant babbling incoherently, dressed in filthy rags reeking of cheap wine and vomit. I wouldn't invite you to my house for dinner.

Why would any superior intelligence have anything at all to do with you? Seriously. You are foul. You can't blame that on any religion. That's all on you.

If you want proof of God you have to purify and refine your own mind. No one can do it for you.

If you look and look and look out there somewhere and still do not see God maybe you should turn your sight within be honest with yourself and circumcise the flesh of your pus filled foreskin that covers your own ignorant dickhead. Your words smell like the rotting flesh of a corpse.

Can't you smell that smell?

Last edited:
. Adam was made from the clay on the earth.

Adam was formed into a 'living being' taken from the "dust of the earth" a phrase that has a meaning similar to the "scum of the earth", lowlifes, it's also an allusion to the human body, made from the earth. God breathed "the breath of life", the ankh, into Adam's nostrils.

This means that Adam was already a person who was transformed by Gods teaching, "the breath of life" into a new creature, a living being, "like one of us" (angels? otherworldly creatures? aliens) knowing good from evil, unlike the unthinking irrational and violent barbaric "wild beasts of the field" living in the lawless wilderness from which he was taken and returned to after he fucked up, screwed the pooch.

Last edited:
As you are now you have chosen to be. You are like a vagrant babbling incoherently, dressed in filthy rags reeking of cheap wine and vomit. I wouldn't invite you to my house for dinner.

Because you are a godbotherer I'd send the police in before I would go to your house. You people are dangerous.

Why would any superior intelligence have anything at all to do with you? Seriously. You are foul. You can't blame that on any religion. That's all on you.

There is no superior intelligence and subconsciously, you know that. How would you possibly know the intelligence of a ghost? You only think you do. You have nothing.
The foul reference is inaccurate. You really mean you are extremely frustrated because you cannot build a case for your silly God following by our failure to take up my challenge. Again, you have nothing.

If you want proof of God you have to purify and refine your own mind. No one can do it for you.

No I don't. That's a pathetic justification spread by godbotherers. Isn't it convenient I have to purify myself then he will miraculously appear to me. Don't make me vomit. There's never been one vision of any God by any godbotherer on this earth. You are a liar to suggest otherwise. You know nothing.

If you look and look and look out there somewhere and still do not see God maybe you should turn your sight within be honest with yourself

I'm the one being honest. You're the one who suggest you have had visions of god and possibly other hallucinations attached to your ridiculous beliefs.
You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births yet suggest I'm not being honest with myself. You a bloody joke.

and circumcise the flesh of your pus filled foreskin that covers your own ignorant dickhead. Your words smell like the rotting flesh of a corpse.

The desperation to score points and complete capitulation is demonstrated in that pathetic comment. It proves the depths of disgust you will stoop defend your childish beliefs in a God.
If it's possible to draw comparisons, I can only imagine the rancid vile stink coming from your ignorant mouth and stagnant women's quarters. Both which have never seen the "purifying" effect of God or soap.

Have another go. Every time you reply I get another whack at you. See how good you are you sad fool.

OK, then why are you speaking about something about which you know nothing. That makes you no better than the leader of any false religion, a lowlife actor and lying fraud. You are babbling and making a fool of yourself when you should shut up, listen, and learn something.

And BTW, your claim of being rational is complete bullshit, proven false by your irrational and obstinate refusal to answer or refute even one rational point that I have presented to you.

You are a very stupid man, an absurd creature. You have proven this with your own words.

Whack off some more like madman in a public park and I will embarrass you further.

Thank you you advice. I destroyed you and your vile comments in another thread.

I wish you would take my challenge.
You haven't got the courage or the smarts. Just another delusional godbotherer.

Thank you you advice. I destroyed you and your vile comments in another thread.

I wish you would take my challenge.
You haven't got the courage or the smarts. Just another delusional godbotherer.

you destroyed me in another thread? lol ....Now who is delusional?

Challenge my ass. I have no interest in convincing you about something you do not have the intelligence to grasp or the will to do.

For you there is no God. I'm really OK with that. God is God of the living.

You are as lifeless as a corpse. Jerk off in your grave till kingdom come. I couldn't care less.

The only reason I responded to your whining at all is for the benefit of watchers who are watching. In spite of your imaginary victories, the only thing that you have proven is that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force and the hell you are living in as verbalized by you is proof enough for anyone with a second grade education.

You have your reward already! Enjoy hell you fucking arse. lol....

Last edited:
you destroyed me in another thread? lol ....Now who is delusional?

Challenge my ass. I have no interest in convincing you about something you do not have the intelligence to grasp or the will to do.

For you there is no God. I'm really OK with that. God is God of the living.

You are as lifeless as a corpse. Jerk off in your grave till kingdom come. I couldn't care less.

The only reason I responded to your whining at all is for the benefit of watchers who are watching. In spite of your imaginary victories, the only thing that you have proven is that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force and the hell you are living in as verbalized by you is proof enough.

You have your reward already!

You've got nothing but a big ignorant foul mouth. You can't produce the evidence. You're a fraudulent charlatan like the rest of the Jesus junkies.

You've got nothing but a big ignorant foul mouth. You can't produce the evidence. You're a fraudulent charlatan like the rest of the Jesus junkies.

Yeah yeah yeah. Your delicate ears were offended. lol.... Right.

And I don't need to produce evidence. You have provided the evidence.

Thank you for helping me show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from eating the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously displaying the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for setting that instruction aside.

Your stupidity and whining has made more believers than an army of God botherers ever could.

Well done!

I used the more traditional interpretation to explain to a student at a Catholic college who was not brought up Christian. She could not follow how professors would teach from the Bible as if this is well established. To her it was a foreign framework. For Adam and Eve, I explained the relationship with God similar to her father teaching the children to obey. It is for our own safety and well being. As we grow to maturity, we learn to make decisions by free will and reason. So the NT is the later mature stage, after Jesus, but before that, we had people trying to follow God and laws by blind obedience to authority.

Below are two more ways that society has changed politically and economically, which Adam and Eve can also represent as a "falling out" and corruption of perfect order, where these corruptions have caused human bondage to oppressive conditions.

================

Adam and Eve represent the lineage of generations under Mosaic Law and self awareness of will and ego. When we become aware of our will vs. others, and this gets corrupted by fear and selfishness, that is where we lose our innocence and start rebelling rejecting and fighting for control. It is symbolic on multiple levels.

The Daughters of the Earth who coupled with the descendants represent the matriarchal goddess tribes that were there before Adam and Eve started the patriarchal lineage. The purpose of Christ is to restore equal relations between tribes so we fulfill the harmony between humanity on Earth and God's universal laws of justice in heaven.

The Bible does not spell out the natural laws of the gentiles specifically either, as found in secular Constitutional laws, Greek ethics etc. But scholars who have studied basic ethics have found the core principles to be consistent with the Bible. So just because it's not mentioned doesn't mean to exclude it. As for prehistoric tribes, there are references in either the Bible or in the Kaballah mythology that refer to pre-Creation beings similar to how Greek myths used archeotype figures to describe the spiritual chaos before there was order. They used Giants and Titans. The Kaballah refers to Lillith before there was Eve, where Lillith is either interpreted as evil and demonic or as the female goddess matriarchal tribes that dominated with earth based religions before the patriarchal lineages of Adamic and Mosaic leadership that became Jewish law where Christianity and Islam followed from.

So this is one of 3 interpretations I've heard for the Garden allegory:

1. One is the stage of childlike innocence blind Faith and obedience to parental or govt type authority before becoming self aware or self governing by free will and reason. Until mature the human conscience will go through phases of rebelling and rejecting to learn by experience right from wrong but eventually reconcile. Not by force of law but by free choice to follow and comply by understanding laws of Justice. So this is the process of people establishing Justice by free will to achieve lasting Peace.

2. The interpretation of male dominant patriarchal order introduced spiritually where Eve is derived from Adam vs. Lillith representing being brought up equally from the dust as Adam was. This is why matriarchal tribes dominated because women knew who their daughters were and could keep power and property passed down that way. But men did not know who their children and heirs were until marriage laws were instigated to maintain patriarchy to treat women and children as property of the estate under primogeniture and feudal lord systems. This was supposed to help balance out the knowledge women had but instead it went too far and demonized Eve as cursed by Satan and Lilith and pagan tribes as demonic to wipe them out in genocides referred to in the Bible as Baal and praying to idols and the queen of heaven. The purpose of the sacrifice of Christ was to break this cycle of sin and karma to stop this retribution war and genocide in the OT and bring reconciliation restoration and maturity in the NT where male and female Jew and Gentile are made one in harmony and balance as originally destined to establish paradise again or heaven on Earth as it was when we were innocent except now we have full knowledge free choice and informed consent so we can sustain justice and peace by knowing the truth that sets us free from sin strife and suffering.

3. The last interpretation was that biting into the apple wasn't just self awareness but specifically tied to the eating and value of meat. This introduced disparity by elevating men above women. The men were worshipped and prayed for as hunters and eventually paid more than gatherers of fruits and vegetables that were mainly the women at home and manual workers in the fields. While the ownership and management class rose in power and kept that monopoly referred to as class privilege or white privilege since the wealthy who stayed indoors became associated with lighter skin as aristocratic and the darker skin in every culture became associated with manual and outdoor field labor of the working classes , as well as the darker skin that was valued more in American slavery to distinguish slaves from free people. So Adam Eve and the Garden also has been interpreted to symbolize class disparity by economic development of ownership class vs working class that doesn't own its own labor but remain subjugate to the ruling class in charge because of monetary wealth and knowledge of laws in that sense.

Again Jesus as God's Perfect Authority of Universal / Equal Justice represents liberation from enslavement to the selfish laws of man corrupted by greed for power or antichrist. And to restore God's universal laws of equal justice and good faith relations based on truth to bring healing corrections and peace. That is a more secular external historic interpretation than the symbolic spiritual interpretation of male female relations and balance.

But I find all 3 to be key to understanding the full nature of human conflict and condition past present and future.

None of your supposed "Allegories" agree with the actual content of the Holy Scriptures.

Jesus did not consider the "creation narrative" to be an allegory. If one is to take the word of God as truth and be "sanctified" (devoted) to THE TRUTH -- John 17:17....then we must consider the words of Jesus as Truth, when He declared, "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." -- Mark 10:6, Matt. 19:4

Next we must consider the words of a personally appointed Apostle of Christ......whom Jesus promised to enlighten after His ascension by the Holy Spirit of God -- John 16:32, Eph. 3:4 (that indicates when the Apostles speak.........Christ Jesus speaks).....

"And He (God) made from ONE BLOOD every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth...." -- Acts 17:26

Show us in scripture, THE WORD OF GOD......where any man or woman preexisted the first Man (Adam) and the first Woman (Eve). Jesus clearly stated........"......from the beginning". How can something exist before the beginning other than God who is eternal? :dunno:

Yeah yeah yeah. Your delicate ears were offended. lol.... Right.

And I don't need to produce evidence. You have provided the evidence.

Thank you for helping me show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from eating the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously displaying the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for setting that instruction aside.

Your stupidity and whining has made more believers than an army of God botherers ever could.

Well done!

Bless you dickhead. You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

Jesus did not consider the "creation narrative" to be an allegory.

Yes he did. The scriptural proof is shown when Jesus said, "Satan was a murderer from the beginning", a clear reference to the creation story where Satan beguiled Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit causing their death and expulsion from Eden.

That Jesus called Peter Satan irrefutably shows that he understood the metaphors and the teaching of the creation story and the consequences for setting divine instruction aside.

A death far worse than biological, the reality far worse than any fairy tale.

Jesus clearly stated........"......from the beginning". How can something exist before the beginning other than God who is eternal?

Seriously? Did nothing exist before the beginning and foundation of this country?

"From the beginning" in scripture or "in the beginning" is like saying 'once upon a time'. Nothing too deep or arcane that any second grade child couldn't understand.

Show us in scripture, THE WORD OF GOD......where any man or woman preexisted the first Man (Adam) and the first Woman (Eve).

"Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made."

The wild animals is a metaphor for a human archetype, barbarians more or less. The serpent is a metaphor for a human lowlife deceiver.

In hebrew the word serpent is both a noun and an adjective meaning snake, brazen, shiny one, and/or one who practices divination, the magical arts, sorcery, what we call mind control, the stars of the ancient world.

Thats why its forbidden in kosher law to eat the flesh (teaching) of anything that crawls on its belly, in other words, any human being condemned by God as in genesis 3:14

The creation story is about the law being spoken into existence only a few thousand years ago when there was already a planet teeming with life and many species of lawless human animals all over the world.

Last edited:
Thank you Clyde 154 Both #2 and #3 address the male/female duality that you cite as well. #2 focuses on male/female in terms of GENDER and spirituality of male / female. #3 focuses on CLASS and economic differences.

As for how can anything be based on other than what God already established? That is my point as well: all these interpretations are based on God's inherent and comprehensive plans and process collectively. They are all part of God's truth that by definition covers all things universally.

My point in delineating 3 different interpretations or "implications" is to connect with each person on what is their primary focus or priority?

Like Science, which covers all areas, people can choose to apply Scientific methods of studying and teaching to diverse fields, and focus on Social Psychology or on Civil Engineering, Environmental Restoration, or Computer Technology.

Here once we understand the multiple areas of impact that the male/female dichotomy has influenced society, we can organize better solutions around community based government, cooperative economics, and church and charity outreach to help more people overcome barriers and conflicts and improve programs and services while healing strained relations caused by collective oppression and abuse.

Forum List

Back