Three in four Americans feel little connection to Romney....

such a touchy feely post.

"Geee, I want a president that I can have a personal connection with."

sounds pretty gay to me. carry on.

TIME for Romney to compare Obama's policies to Castros or Chavez. He needs to come out in define Obama as a hard core Cuban like Marxist. Romney needs to warn all peoples of freedom!!!

The son of a bitch. He needs to talk about how he has decreased this countries ranking on this planet within his first term. He needs to bring it home!

Last edited:

Such a fact based post oh wait republicans don't like facts carry on homophobe. :lol::lol:

romney-policeman.jpg

TIME for Romney to compare Obama's policies to Castros or Chavez. He needs to come out in define Obama as a hard core Cuban like Marxist. Romney needs to warn all peoples of freedom!!!

The son of a bitch. He needs to talk about how he has decreased this countries ranking on this planet within his first term. He needs to bring it the fuck home!

No one is going to believe that..... Republicans had a hand in the Credit downgrade Jr.

Such a fact based post oh wait republicans don't like facts carry on homophobe. :lol::lol:
you don't make me uncomfortable.... therefore I'm not a homophobe.

Last edited:

you don't make me uncomfortable.... therefore I'm not a homophobe.

You are a homophobe as you went straight to calling something gay. Anything else you need schooling on? :lol:

The son of a bitch. He needs to talk about how he has decreased this countries ranking on this planet within his first term. He needs to bring it the fuck home!

No one is going to believe that..... Republicans had a hand in the Credit downgrade Jr.

Unfortunately, you're right. The Republicans did have a hand in it. They caved to Obama rather than actually fighting for real cuts.

BTW do we need a charismatic President, or do we need someone who can get the job done. I dont have to hang out with Romney to want him to get the job done.

Granted, it would be cool to hang out with Romney, maybe do some service with him and help someone in need. Im guessing he is going to have less time for that once he is the President.

Unfortunately, you're right. The Republicans did have a hand in it. They caved to Obama rather than actually fighting for real cuts.

So you are admitting the Republicans are responsible for the credit downgrade? :lol: Well we have an honest Republican

If Romney keeps flapping yap in the manner that he has for the past two weeks, the President will get 400 electorial votes instead of just 300+.

Forum List

Back