Three House Representatives introduce bill to CENSURE Trump

Will the House succeed in passing this Censure?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
House Dems push to censure Trump over Charlottesville response

Holy shit. How dare he not toe the line of leftie political correctness.

How dare he wait for all the facts from police reports/local DA office before making any official announcements.

How dare he point out that a group of rabid counter-protesters with NO PERMIT armed with pepper spray and bats were attacking the legally assembled protesters.

I voted Yes because I think believe they will coerce enough Republicans under extreme legal pressure (they just suspend a judge in Georgia over this shit) combined with the RHINOS (like Mccain) putting political pressure on them, combined with the fact that Mccain RHINOS are guaranteed to support this from the get go.

But hey, it's only a censure. LOL. Unfortunately that's why it will pass, because no action follows from the censure afterwards. It gives bragging rights to Dems and RHINOS for accomplishing something symbolic to their constituencies.

How dare he wait for all the facts from police reports/local DA office before making any official announcements.

How dare he point out that a group of rabid counter-protesters with NO PERMIT armed with pepper spray and bats were attacking the legally assembled protesters.
Even if the GOP wanted to take any action against Trump, they are too chicken shit go through with it. But, I will be REALLY entertained if they are stupid enough to act like they are serious.

I wonder how the many brave WWII veterans who fought in Europe against the Nazis would feel about all those who are defending the white supremacist and Nazi protests?

Any WWII vets alive today would stomp the fuck out of the "Antifa" fags. A lot had German ancestry. And yes they beat the shit out of such fags in real life back when America was great.

I wonder how the many brave WWII veterans who fought in Europe against the Nazis would feel about all those who are defending the white supremacist and Nazi protests?

It's free speech asshole. As for most WW2 vets, most would have beat the shit out of everyone there if they gave it anytime at all. They like most Americans don't put much stock in the blather from members of the personality cult like you.

how dare he wait for all the facts from police reports before making any offical announcements, he writes. about trump.

i just re-ruptured by spleen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back