Three boogaloo boys Plotted To Terrorize Vegas Protests

This is one of several different reports I've read about the boogaloo boys infiltrating the protesters to cause violence.

It's looking like the violence is being caused by far right radical extremists who hate the police and want to cause riots.

They were at some of the protests against the shutdowns.

Oy vey but this is more misdirection. Blacks rioted. Not some imaginary bugaboos. And they didn’t riot peacefully.
Why do you people hate whites so much?

Really?

Tell that to the FBI and authorities. Tell that to the 3 men who confessed to their crimes in writing.

The charges are already filed. The police infiltrated their group and had informants.

For heaven's sake. Read the article. Stop being so lazy.

Two of the three were probably informants while the third was a slow guy they talked into it.
Last year I put up a post on 4chan. Search by that if you want to see it. They have hoaxed the media, which of course means you as well, over and over. In hilarious ways. This is one of them I suspect though can’t know for sure. It has all the hallmarks.

In fact the Wikipedia article alludes to this:

“ This usage of the term is believed to have originated on the fringe imageboard website 4chan”

Of course it did. Right along with Mexican White Nationalists, Piss Yourself For Hillary and Draft Our Daughters. The press bought every one of those to the glee of 4chsn anons.

Secondly you will notice the page is locked to editing due to “persistent disruptive editing”...a sure sign of either pranksters or hoaxers.

One of their greatest successes was their Free Coffee to Blacks coupon they created and distributed for Starbucks.

2C1A3120-BF24-499F-9446-8EE9E3EACE67.jpeg

“boogaloo”? Lol. Really? “Identified by wearing Hawaiian shirts”?!?!

It’s because leftists lack a humor gene and can’t recognize satire that you are so fun to hoax I suppose.

Last edited:
They got the name from a movie made in 1984 called Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.

They also, supposedly, go by “big igloo” according to the article. Now what word do these rhyme with? Come on...you can do it. Starts with “jig...”

I can imagine them laughing every time it’s intoned with a serious, concerned expression by a bubble headed reporter at CNN.

They got the name from a movie made in 1984 called Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.

They also, supposedly, go by “big igloo” according to the article. Now what word do these rhyme with? Come on...you can do it. Starts with “jig...”

I can imagine them laughing every time it’s intoned with a serious, concerned expression by a bubble headed reporter at CNN.

These jerks are totally ANTI government. Pure anarchists who want to destroy the govt and then "do something vaguely more patriotic"... I'm unaware of ANY major focus on race. Other than the fact that black Americans want MORE of a corrupt, inept muscular govt and VOTE for that..

If ANYONE knows of any statements from this group that states "white supremacist goals" -- I'd like to see it.. And not just some org or law enforcement agency CALLING them "race warriors"..

Hey folks, have you noticed this OP has suddenly stopped her daily covid-horror threads about how we needed to stay locked down or we were all going to die ?
Now of course we all know why she was doing it, she was scared shitless things would open back up and the economy take off which would help Trump.

Now that her clowns need to get out in the streets to riot, suddenly it's ok, and no mention of the covid menace now. :laugh:

Remember how those on the left completely ripped churches for exerting their constitutional right to assemble? Calling them selfish, saying they weren’t showing love to their fellow man and murdering others. Then there were many that hoped the church members would die from the virus. Remember them getting hysterical because men armed with weapons, entered the Michigan State House and even though no one looted, no one assaulted anyone, no one fired a shot, and they peacefully protested, the left went after them for their arrogance, their terrorist tactics. That they had no right to protest. All screaming: Social Distancing!

Now, they all have totally forgotten health experts and are now supporting crowds and justifying looting, and are pro-protesting. All seems hypocritical. In 10 days we are going to see a climb in the number of Covid-19 cases and then the blame will turn back to being pissed and Trump.
They are going to have to go back to stay at home orders and then want government to give out more money. Hard for me to believe they give a damn about the deaths from Covid-19, or the death of Floyd.

Hey folks, have you noticed this OP has suddenly stopped her daily covid-horror threads about how we needed to stay locked down or we were all going to die ?
Now of course we all know why she was doing it, she was scared shitless things would open back up and the economy take off which would help Trump.

Now that her clowns need to get out in the streets to riot, suddenly it's ok, and no mention of the covid menace now. :laugh:

Remember how those on the left completely ripped churches for exerting their constitutional right to assemble? Calling them selfish, saying they weren’t showing love to their fellow man and murdering others. Then there were many that hoped the church members would die from the virus. Remember them getting hysterical because men armed with weapons, entered the Michigan State House and even though no one looted, no one assaulted anyone, no one fired a shot, and they peacefully protested, the left went after them for their arrogance, their terrorist tactics. That they had no right to protest. All screaming: Social Distancing!

Now, they all have totally forgotten health experts and are now supporting crowds and justifying looting, and are pro-protesting. All seems hypocritical. In 10 days we are going to see a climb in the number of Covid-19 cases and then the blame will turn back to being pissed and Trump.
They are going to have to go back to stay at home orders and then want government to give out more money. Hard for me to believe they give a damn about the deaths from Covid-19, or the death of Floyd.

Yes, absolutely, and spot on !

Funny you missed starting a thread on this.
I will see your three "boogaloo boys" and raise you two bomb throwing Marxist lawyers ...plus all of the other
ultra leftist/anarchist BLM radicals we know are operating in the streets piggy backing on this George Floyd stuff. You morons lose.

Forum List

Back