Three boogaloo boys Plotted To Terrorize Vegas Protests

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is one of several different reports I've read about the boogaloo boys infiltrating the protesters to cause violence.

It's looking like the violence is being caused by far right radical extremists who hate the police and want to cause riots.

They were at some of the protests against the shutdowns.

This is one of several different reports I've read about the boogaloo boys infiltrating the protesters to cause violence.

It's looking like the violence is being caused by far right radical extremists who hate the police and want to cause riots.

Oy vey but this is more misdirection. Blacks rioted. Not some imaginary bugaboos. And they didn’t riot peacefully.
Why do you people hate whites so much?

I hope they didn't get Turbo.

tumblr_magxzaxEkV1qedb29o1_500.gif

I don't remember The Boogoloo Boys, did they have any top 40 hits?

I had never heard of them until a few days ago when they first started popping up in news articles about being violent at the protests.

So I did what you won't do. I did some research.

They're a far right radical extremist group.

Oy vey but this is more misdirection. Blacks rioted. Not some imaginary bugaboos. And they didn’t riot peacefully.
Why do you people hate whites so much?

Really?

Tell that to the FBI and authorities. Tell that to the 3 men who confessed to their crimes in writing.

The charges are already filed. The police infiltrated their group and had informants.

For heaven's sake. Read the article. Stop being so lazy.

Thats weird. Thats the name we used to describe a dance back when breakin and poppin first came out.

Thats weird. Thats the name we used to describe a dance back when breakin and poppin first came out.
Apparently this a "group" that is named after Breakin 2.

They got the name from a movie made in 1984 called Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 9.52.25 PM.png

Boogaloo was a form of Latin jazz that came outta the 1960s Barrios of nyc
It had some mainstream success ...

It never died in Columbia or in certain place in NYC....atleast until the white progeessive hicKS showed up and demanded a Starbucks to replace a few clubs in Spanish Harlem for social justice

Leftist ruin everything the culturless soulless ghouls

Notice how thier riots are sponsored by every major multinational corporation

Now all we need is a left winger to lecture us on the evils of capitalism and multi national corporations roflmao

Uh boy

boogaloo bois are coming to get ya lol

For the most part they're just waiting for yas

eatme fags.jpeg

Which one of these is a “boogaloo”?

View attachment 345348

Read the article.

Those people aren't being violent. They are looting.

That's not what the boogaloo boys are about.

They are about violence and over throw of the government. This is what they had in their possession when they were arrested.

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 9.58.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 10.00.52 PM.png

Someone is paying these violent rioters to assassinate certain people. This protest is being use to cover up assassinations by the Left.

MSM / ANTIFA Reponsible For Murder of Black Police Captain

View attachment 345348

Read the article.

They are about violence and over throw of the government. This is what they had in their possession when they were arrested.

View attachment 345353

View attachment 345355

What if they broke in your house and looted it? Would that be violent? Or it’s just non violent when it happens to gentiles?

View attachment 345348

Read the article.

View attachment 345353

View attachment 345355

What if they broke in your house and looted it? Would that be violent? Or it’s just non violent when it happens to gentiles?

It would be robbery. Just like the people in the photo you posted.

If they had been arrested they would have been charged with the crime of theft. Not violence.

Interesting how you ignore the honest facts of the whole thing.

You're upset with people stealing but have no problem with people making molotov cocktails and working to overthrow the government.

I have a hard time believing you're an American.

View attachment 345348

Read the article.

View attachment 345353

View attachment 345355

It would be robbery. Just like the people in the photo you posted.

If they had been arrested they would have been charged with the crime of theft. Not violence.

Interesting how you ignore the honest facts of the whole thing.

You're upset with people stealing but have no problem with people making molotov cocktails and working to overthrow the government.

I have a hard time believing you're an American.

Looting and robbery are not the same.

Don’t try and judge who is an American. You will never be one of us.

Boogaloo was a form of Latin jazz that came outta the 1960s Barrios of nyc
It had some mainstream success ...

It never died in Columbia or in certain place in NYC....atleast until the white progeessive hicKS showed up and demanded a Starbucks to replace a few clubs in Spanish Harlem for social justice

Leftist ruin everything the culturless soulless ghouls

Notice how thier riots are sponsored by every major multinational corporation

Now all we need is a left winger to lecture us on the evils of capitalism and multi national corporations roflmao

Uh boy

boogaloo bois are coming to get ya lol

For the most part they're just waiting for yas

View attachment 345349
Not with those flip flops that you will not be able to defend off Looters. You need some steel-toe combat boots

Americans are rapidly turning on them and turning to Trump as they watch what the Dana7360 of the world have instigated.

So now the Big Lie starts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back