Three armed men broke into a gun enthusiast's home. The sheriff says he shot them one-by-one...Today's feel-good story?

What a neighborhood!

"The third intruder managed to get up and run away. But a neighbor stopped him in his tracks and held him at gunpoint outside until Pasco County deputies arrived."

As long as he didn't shoot them in the back I'm fine with it.

In that situation, what difference does that make? someone can be turning after confronting the guy and get hit in the back.

They were armed, and in the person's house, front, back or side is meaningless in this situation.

Yep

PQ6-XRXOBIFFZJME4-RRFJRAN54-A.jpg

Are those their Medical School photos...since every time we hear about some cretins getting ventilated, the democrat party press tells us they were actually angels about to attend medical school.

Good for him.

Dipshits invade the home of a man they know has guns?? What idiots.

The third one will soon be out of jail and back on the streets.

Say a prayer for the people of Florida!

"the homeowner told law enforcement he was a gun enthusiast who posts pictures of his firearms to social media. So, he believes his house was targeted."

Yeah, criminals watch your Facebook n stuff.
Yeah, that's just not a cool move. This situation could have gone the opposite way...

Good shootin' Wyatt. They should take the bodies and prop them up in open caskets in the town square. Make a spectacle of these assholes.

What a neighborhood!

"The third intruder managed to get up and run away. But a neighbor stopped him in his tracks and held him at gunpoint outside until Pasco County deputies arrived."

Why didnt those crooks just apply for Ripley's believe it or not....

Three armed men?

ExtraArms.jpg

Oh you mean 3 men armed with weapons......
not to seem critical, but that's a photo of a four armed men.

So, three armed men enter a house occupied by one man alone, at night, in the dark.

Had he not taking these guys by surprise, and killed them immediately, I wonder what kind of shoot out would've ensued.

Can you imagine having a severely limited magazine capacity, and having to reload in the dark facing three armed assailants?

Somebody make the case for magazine capacity limits again?

So, three armed men enter a house occupied by one man alone, at night, in the dark.

Had he not taking these guys by surprise, and killed them immediately, I wonder what kind of shoot out would've ensued.

Can you imagine having a severely limited magazine capacity, and having to reload in the dark facing three armed assailants?

I think as a combat vet I should be allowed to own a rocket launcher and hand grenades.

I think as a combat vet I should be allowed to own a rocket launcher and hand grenades.
I agree.

Gun enthusiast's gun jammed?

Sad...

That is what caught my attention too. Modern weapons are tested with thousands of rounds. Clearing the occasional jam or misfire is child’s play. It is certainly faster to clear it than go for another gun.

In the vast majority of cases yeah.
Occasionally you get one that wont eject from the barrel.
Not that it's ever happened to me.
I was kinda shocked about the malfunction myself. I'm curious to know what he was shooting.
The only malfunctions I've experienced is a stove pipe or a failure to fire. Both easy to clear and the fault of the ammo.

What a neighborhood!

As long as he didn't shoot them in the back I'm fine with it.

In that situation, what difference does that make? someone can be turning after confronting the guy and get hit in the back.

They were armed, and in the person's house, front, back or side is meaningless in this situation.
It has to be a politically correct self defense or it’s just more awful white privledge
Lib 101

What a neighborhood!

Ha! Ha! Seems to me these perps knew the guy had a stash of guns. They thought they could just go in and rob him. But he apparently was smarter. They had to go down a long narrow hallway and he was at the other end locked and loaded. At that point it was like shooting zombies in a video game!!

Yep....the funnel of death.
Who in their right mind would try this with a guy thats just been waiting for his chance to mow down some scumbags?

New Topics

Forum List

Back