Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
The left's true color emerge as they are backed into a corner. Who can vote for these people?

» Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Despite numerous media outlets attempting to downplay the issue, Twitter exploded last night following the debate with new threats from Obama supporters to assassinate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the presidential race.

Conservative evangelicals threatening to kill the Mormon Romney? Can't say as I'm surprised. They get pretty wound up with all that fundamentalist talk foisted on them by Southern Baptists looking to usher in Armageddon.

I wouldn't worry too much about threats from the left, they're just bearly able to tie their shoes. An assination would require more organization than most of them are capable of.

I wouldn't worry too much about threats from the left, they're just bearly able to tie their shoes. An assination would require more organization than most of them are capable of.

I'd agree, except every major political assassination in this nation, except for one, has been caused by a leftist.

Of course, it would be all of the lazy bums that feel that those of us that and pay taxes should support them with food stamps and all of the other freebies that they enjoy while at 71 years old, I'm still working to support the assholes that refuse to support themselves.

Most of them never heard the phrase: If you can't afford it, don't buy it . . . or, if you can't afford it on your own, you DON'T deserve it.

Only an uneducated idiot believes that they deserve something that they can't pay for without receiving tax dollar support.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The left's true color emerge as they are backed into a corner. Who can vote for these people?

» Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Despite numerous media outlets attempting to downplay the issue, Twitter exploded last night following the debate with new threats from Obama supporters to assassinate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the presidential race.

Really? Or just some Ryan supporters trying to get their man in early?

More than likely, more of you 'Conservatives' throwing out a red herring.

Of course, it would be all of the lazy bums that feel that those of us that and pay taxes should support them with food stamps and all of the other freebies that they enjoy while at 71 years old, I'm still working to support the assholes that refuse to support themselves.

Most of them never heard the phrase: If you can't afford it, don't buy it . . . or, if you can't afford it on your own, you DON'T deserve it.

Only an uneducated idiot believes that they deserve something that they can't pay for without receiving tax dollar support.

Now look here, you dumb fuck. That 71 year old probably did more real work in a year than you have ever done in a decade. Not only that, he probably served his nation in uniform.

As far as freebies go, the people on SS earned every bit of it. Flapyap assholes like you would not understand what earning a dollar means, in any case.

Yeah sure....

- “If Romney win this election, he might as well wear a shirt that says “Assassinate Me Bitch”.

- “Yall ready to assasinate romney?”

- “Somebody needs to asassinate This mofo Romney.”

- “Romney make me wanna hop through the tv & just assasinate his ass.”

- “I aint gone lie… Food stamps the shit! I mite assasinate romney my damn self if he get elected!”

- “If romney get elected i hope a nigga assasinate his bitchass.

- “No birth control???? Lol rlly Romney the american population is going to overflow and then we’ll have to resort to murder and you’ll be #1.”

- “At this point in time I am completely prepared to MURDER ROMNEY MYSELF!”

- “If Romney win, IM GOING TO JAIL FOR MURDER cuz imma whack his bitch ass ASAP.”

- “If Mitt Romney wins, which I doubt, someone should assassinate him before he ruins the lives of our generation & our children.”

- “IF ROMNEY GETS ELECTED AND TAKES AWAY MY FOOD STAMPS IMA SEND SOMEONE TO MURDER HIS ASS.”

Now look here, you dumb fuck. That 71 year old probably did more real work in a year than you have ever done in a decade. Not only that, he probably served his nation in uniform.

As far as freebies go, the people on SS earned every bit of it. Flapyap assholes like you would not understand what earning a dollar means, in any case.

jack-1.gif

Yeah sure....

- “If Romney win this election, he might as well wear a shirt that says “Assassinate Me Bitch”.

- “I aint gone lie… Food stamps the shit! I mite assasinate romney my damn self if he get elected!”

- “No birth control???? Lol rlly Romney the american population is going to overflow and then we’ll have to resort to murder and you’ll be #1.”

- “If Romney win, IM GOING TO JAIL FOR MURDER cuz imma whack his bitch ass ASAP.”

- “If Mitt Romney wins, which I doubt, someone should assassinate him before he ruins the lives of our generation & our children.”

- “IF ROMNEY GETS ELECTED AND TAKES AWAY MY FOOD STAMPS IMA SEND SOMEONE TO MURDER HIS ASS.”

You sent all of that? You will shortly be visited.

Nobody's gonna touch Romney.

Look who takes his place.

Wouldn't that be ironic ?

Yeah sure....

You sent all of that? You will shortly be visited.

thf-you--large-msg-123374315536.jpg

For the moment let us stipulate to the validity of the story.
I cannot believe people that stupid are capable of making enough money to HAVE a cell phone.

Hey genius, intolerant IS the 71 year old guy..
You are a rocket scientist.

Forum List

Back