Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Despite numerous media outlets attempting to downplay the issue, Twitter exploded last night following the debate with new threats from Obama supporters to assassinate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the presidential race.

As we reported yesterday, in addition to threats by Obama supporters to riot if Romney wins, innumerable Twitter users are also making direct death threats against Romney.

The primary reason given for Obama supporters wanting to see Romney dead is the fear that he will take away food stamps.

» Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

"It is important to emphasize that these are just a selection of scores and scores of threats to assassinate Romney that have exploded on Twitter over the last 12 hours. We didn’t even have time to check Facebook or any other social networks.

As Infowars has stressed, we are non-partisan and have encouraged people to vote for neither candidate. However, the hypocrisy of leftists in trying to either downplay or deny this issue altogether is jaw-dropping given how they routinely try to portray conservatives as violent and extremist by pointing to angry comments made online."

well, if alex jones says it ....

:lmao:

funny, i thought you were just a rightwingnut troll ... i didn't think you were a conspiracy loon, too.
There really isn't much difference between the two. I've noticed the extreme rightwingnutters gobble up every conspiracy theory that exists.

funny, i thought you were just a rightwingnut troll ... i didn't think you were a conspiracy loon, too.
There really isn't much difference between the two. I've noticed the extreme rightwingnutters gobble up every conspiracy theory that exists.

only if they're about the left...

proven fact about anyone on the right is called lies.

go figure

• Banned

You're still an asshole no matter what I am. You can read, right? They taught you that in Law School, I hope? :lol:

Can you see the tweets, moron? Are they made up? Oh and thanks again for using rightwingnut for the 112,317th time. Once a dope always one, eh dethroned moderator?

Trolling by the way is what you and your pals do in The Flame Zone. :clap2::badgrin:

YOu can read the twitter feeeds, you dumb ogre.

oh, well, if it's on twitter, you know that it's serious

seriously stupid

That may be true. But the assertion that jillian put forth about "alex Jones saying it" is at best, retarded. First, the article was written by someone else who cited their sources of the information. Under the banner of Jones' website. Second, you can read the twitter feeds yourself through said cite source.

Whicvh makes jillian a dumb ogre unable of critical thought, but i repeat myself.

• Banned

seriously stupid

That may be true. But the assertion that jillian put forth about "alex Jones saying it" is at best, retarded. First, the article was written by someone else who cited their sources of the information. Under the banner of Jones' website. Second, you can read the twitter feeds yourself through said cite source.

Whicvh makes jillian a dumb ogre unable of critical thought, but i repeat myself.

And actually the Secret Service does take Twiiter threats seriously but both of the dumbells thought they were onto something... hence the UNcleverness.

seriously stupid

you do that a lot.

if you find yourself rationalizing a belief in the horseshit on prison planet, you really ought to shuffle off to conspiracy theories and call it a day.

seriously stupid

are you this stupid in real life?

i hope not. you might find it difficult to tie your shoes if you are.

i am looking at twitter

at least the guy i found doesn't seem like a murderer to me.

Judge Judy here is playing judge, jury and executioner. You're a bigger asshole than most here say you are. Too bad! :lol:

"doesn't seem like a murderer to me"

That coming from an alleged lawyer. Did O.J. "look" guilty? How do you look at someone via Twitter?

You're a real winner, there jilly. :lol:

Last edited:
My distrust of Alex Jones as a source of legitimate news is documented here;
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/142540-my-letter-to-alex-jones.html

However; I believe we can all agree that threats of murder of candidates, riots or any other threat of violence is not acceptable behavior in our election process, by anyone on either side.

We can ALL agree on that, right?.....right?

Agreed. Which is why most of us, left and right, denounced those on an earlier thread about what would you want Obama to do if re-elected, called for him to kill himself.

Enough of this shit already.

seriously stupid

are you this stupid in real life?

i hope not. you might find it difficult to tie your shoes if you are.

You didn't refute a fucking thing he said, there Matlock. I hope you're better at litigating your way back to moderatorship. :lol:

You are dumb and incapable of saying anything other than "rightwingnutter". He nailed you spot on.

Cut them a little slack. They have to deflect from Mitt's bumbling somehow, and a little faux-outrage over some twitter comments (half which were from conservative-types predicting how those violent blacks would react) is just the ticket. To the rest of the nation, it's not news that a few of the millions of twitter users will be morons.

Cut them a little slack. They have to deflect from Mitt's bumbling somehow, and a little faux-outrage over some twitter comments (half which were from conservative-types predicting how those violent blacks would react) is just the ticket. To the rest of the nation, it's not news that a few of the millions of twitter users will be morons.

Of course you can back that up with sources, right?

Last edited:

It's twitter, stupid stuff is said there all the time. There's a stupidly large number of people that keep tweeting the tag #itscalledthewhitehouse or some such bullshit that are out and out racists supporting Romney.

These people don't reflect anybody but their own stupid selves. It's about having a functioning brain. A handful of stupid people aren't the fault of the candidate anymore than Gabby Giffords getting shot was Palin's fault. Stupid people are stupid people.

I would put good money though a lot of those stupid people end up getting a visit from the Secret Service here soon.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back