Threat to democracy?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Lets see here: Democrat only Jan 6th hearings. The 2X Trump impeachment. No proof, we have more proof Hunter and Joe profited from Burisma than Trump. Um, lets don't mention the democrat sanctioned BLM race riots and the far larger damage caused than the Jan. 6th thing. Nah, lets don't mention that.

We have liberal extremists threaten to burn down shit that they don't like, its time for marshal law and they get shot to little tinsey pieces.

When democrat/liberal progressive's used hyperbole threaten to burn down cities over things they don't like...using that same level of hyperbole, they should all be...harmed the same way.

We have liberal extremists threaten to burn down shit that they don't like, its time for marshal law and they get shot to little tinsey pieces.
The radical left(statist left) are heavy into both cult practices & indoctrination. They are also for hire in situations where HIGH VISIBILITY mayhem is needed. They have multiple avenues of financial support @ their disposal, are well organized meaning they can mobilize rapidly, & appear to have ample legal access when needed. The title of "Domestic Terrorists" is certainly a more proper description of the statist left than your words of choice; "liberal extremists". It is suspected that there could well be international money funding the statist left but I have no way to verify that rumor(?) in any way. Groups, active or inactive that may have/or had connections to the statist left were/are "The Earth First" (ecoterrorism)group, the Animal Liberation Front(ALF), Earth Liberation Front(ELF) these being just three examples of many. Tre Arrow(Michael Scarpitti) may or may not be a good example how the statist left operates as these statist left groups often have no recognizable leader, board members or for that matter even a roster of names for the rank & file members of these groups.

Tre Arrow - Wikipedia

That would be conservatism.

That would be correct. Conservatives don't like mob rule.

No one intends to turn this country over to a mob of dumbshit fucktard lefties.

Especially not libertarians like me. We hate commies even more than the righties do. Because lefties are authoritarian fucktards trying to disguise themselves as innocent minorities.

I have two words for the Democratic party: FUCK YOU. Worst bunch of scumbags I've seen in my lifetime. (And I lived through Johnson and Nixon).

And I have two words for the lefties: FUCK OFF. No one's buying what you're selling. And if I catch your fingers on my kids I'll chop them off. Instantly with no warning.

Fuck you hypocritical moralists. I don't need your idiotic value system, I have my own. And it's BETTER than yours

Democracy is the threat, we are not a democracy, we are a constitutional republic!

Looks like you don't know what a republic and what a democracy is. Your political parties "the Republicans" and "the Democrats" only use this words.

A republic are all state forms which are not a monarchy. A democracy is a state form basing on equality and freedom of all citizens of a country. So England is a democracy but not a republic and China is a republic but not a democracy.

The Democrats of the USA are also republicans and the Republicans of the USA are also democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back