Thread of Many Colors

red-and-green-color-Pakistani-Wedding-Bridal-Couture-Dress.jpg

Oh. I am sorry. I thought this was a thread of colors. And I thought I was posting things of different colors. no matter what it is. I guess I missed where it said what it had to be.
Not to worry. I won't post in this thread again.........though Sherry seemed to be okay with it...and it is her thread.

This is the 2nd time you have had something to say to me like this..........and I don't even know you. But, you can now have at it and run it as you see fit.

No! No! No! You got the wrong idea! I love the things you post here. I was just pointing out that there's another thread you might consider.

Please continue posting

Kat, these are nice. But, wouldn't they fit better in Eye Candy?
Yes, they are nice, and they're colorful. You're going to have to specify a problem with them, because I fail to see the difference between her postings and the other members. That being said, I also fail to see how a thread in the LOUNGE can be serious enough business for you to run a member off, especially given that you lack the authority to do so, since you're no mod, you're no admin, and you're not the thread's creator. I think that if Kat's posts landed outside the thread's intended purpose, the thread creator, a mod, or an admin would have mentioned it to her. They have not. Your posts criticizing Kat's images, however, look like they are outside the scope of this thread.

I did not make myself clear. Sorry about that. It's difficult to separate the two threads. I try to post the truly colorful ones here and the very pleasing ones on Eye Candy.

All are beautiful and as long as they please the eye, who really cares? My sincere apologies.

Oh. I am sorry. I thought this was a thread of colors. And I thought I was posting things of different colors. no matter what it is. I guess I missed where it said what it had to be.
Not to worry. I won't post in this thread again.........though Sherry seemed to be okay with it...and it is her thread.

This is the 2nd time you have had something to say to me like this..........and I don't even know you. But, you can now have at it and run it as you see fit.

No! No! No! You got the wrong idea! I love the things you post here. I was just pointing out that there's another thread you might consider.

Please continue posting

I love Kat's posts. She has great taste and is a very nice lady. Don't be bossy. :eusa_naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Sherry started this thread so she makes the rules....but I really like what you post and wish you would continue. And yeah...the last time this issue came up I am certain Sherry said the same thing. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back