Thread Disappearance Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I started a thread, it disappeared. No notice in my inbox with any explanation. It was on the hazards of Progressive Ideology and the damage it's inflicted on our society.

Should I expect a visit from "Attack Watch"?

I have a shoebox full of various threads that people have started in my closet. I steal them.

Fun aint it.

look for it under a different name designed to insult you.

Oh wait those days are now gone

I started a thread, it disappeared. No notice in my inbox with any explanation. It was on the hazards of Progressive Ideology and the damage it's inflicted on our society.

So, what do you think the hazards of Progressive Ideology are?

I think there are plenty. Perhaps we can share?

;)

Attack Watch...?

...worse than that.

Does the name Elian Gonzalez ring a bell?

Can you swim?

Click on your username, then "statistics" then "find all posts". You may find it that way.

Nope.

6a00d8341bf7f753ef015433ac9868970c-800wi

Sorry, dude. I felt the thread was too threatening to the progressives ultimate plan of putting you in chains so I zapped it.

I have a shoebox full of various threads that people have started in my closet. I steal them.
You steal old threads and they're hidden in a shoebox in the closet and you're married to a quilter?

So how are the starched shorts workin' out fer ya? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

:lol: I start several that never get responded to and end up fading away someplace....

Holy hell, most of my posts within active threads go without being responded to... so.... I kinda have gotten alittle used to being a bit invisible here. :eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back