Thousands threaten riots and violence if Obama loses election !!

Bring it on... Just remember loons, it is unwise to bring knives to gunfights.

Wow....Yidnar....How's the White Supremecy thing going? I heard they have a white sale at Walmart....just a head's up in case you need some new sheets.

You know what I'm gonna do if the Used Car Salesman wins? Go to fucking WORK the next day.....you know what I'm gonna do if Obama wins? Go to fucking WORK the next day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1itPGKQEm2Q]Threats To Riot If Obama Loses Flood Internet! - YouTube[/ame]

People didn't protest the illegal invasion of Iraq and the needless sacrifice and murder that resulted, and you think they will riot because one pawn of the powerful replaces another? Somehow, that doesn't seem reasonable.

Wow....Yidnar....How's the White Supremecy thing going? I heard they have a white sale at Walmart....just a head's up in case you need some new sheets.

You know what I'm gonna do if the Used Car Salesman wins? Go to fucking WORK the next day.....you know what I'm gonna do if Obama wins? Go to fucking WORK the next day.

the difference between the KKK and Jesse, Al, the NAACP and NBPP is that the KKK can not prrctice their racism openly while the others can.

The riots, if they happen, will likely be in the rabble rousers own neighborhoods.

Steelplate, I have a question for you. Can you point out to me the part of Yidnar's post that you find racist?

yidnar said:
No kidding the secrete service has reported thousands of tweets threatening riots and violence if Obama loses the election !!

Steelplate, I have a question for you. Can you point out to me the part of Yidnar's post that you find racist?

yidnar said:
No kidding the secrete service has reported thousands of tweets threatening riots and violence if Obama loses the election !!

checkmate ^

yidnar up to his old tricks again- stirring the pot & the usual suspects egg him on like squeeze berry & katzndogs :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back