Thousands pour into Fair Park for Food Bank’s largest distribution in Social Republic of California

This is what happens when you live in a communist state like California. Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas,

Wow, I have no idea what else to say here.

So let me get this right....

Trump allows big banks and business to exploit the working class, and when something goes wrong in a republican state, you're going to blame communism?
Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas, but I don't think that changes the fact that california communists are what cause these giant breadlines across the country
So let me get this straight.

You’re blaming Texas food lines on California?

Trump allows big banks and business to exploit the working class, and when something goes wrong in a republican state, you're going to blame communism?

Da fuq? Cali isn't republican
It's Texas, you fucking moron, not California. The OP is a disgusting liar, just like you.
If people can afford a car and to drive said car, then they should be able to buy their own food. Go sell the car and you'll have plenty of money for food. These people likely have homes, cell phones, computers, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, cable tv, and running water.. Rather than cut back on those things and sell their luxury items like cell phones, they instead show up to collect food like beggars.

This is what happens when you live in a communist state like California. Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas, but I don't think that changes the fact that california communists are what cause these giant breadlines across the country. This is what we're getting under Biden. Why would any vote for his? 2020 has been a total disaster with civil unrest, badly hurt economy, a deadly pandemic that Obama/Biden made the US very ill prepared for by not restocking supplies, and many many many other horrible things. Yet despite all of this, so many voted for the democrat/Biden America to continue in 2021. Why? this is why President Trump must remain in office. We need a prosperous and peaceful America that is under the guidance of President Trump. Anyone who would take Biden/Democratic 2020 America over a wonderful Trump's America is a god damn fool.

View attachment 421352

Food banks that had lines in other states in the past couple of weeks?

Yep all states have them.
The ops hatred of average americans is duly noted.

I can’t help but wonder what percentage of folks sitting in those lines begging for free shit are ‘minorities’ / illegal wetbacks / anchor babies on stolen citizenships?
You know, those liabilities beloved and cherished by Democrat filth.
Face it, you disgusting fucks can’t get out of your own way. Every single thing you dirty bastards complain about is self induced and fostered by your own people...You can’t continue to fuck yourselves over and then force others to buy you out of your ignorance....SORRY FILTH!

This is what happens when you live in a communist state like California. Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas,

You see what you do is when there is wealth you squander it. You have a 4 ounce champagne glass and pour a whole bottle of champagne into the glass with the liquid splashing over the sides in waste. But you will exclaim the success of it. That is what many social programs are like. And no one changing them to a more efficient and less corrupted way.

You see what you do is when there is wealth you squander it. You have a 4 ounce champagne glass and pour a whole bottle of champagne into the glass with the liquid splashing over the sides in waste. But you will exclaim the success of it. That is what many social programs are like. And no one changing them to a more efficient and less corrupted way.

When we do something about the trillions being pored into the markets I will worry about the poor.

Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas, but I don't think that changes the fact that california communists are what cause these giant breadlines across the country

It's Texas, you fucking moron, not California. The OP is a disgusting liar, just like you.
If people can afford a car and to drive said car, then they should be able to buy their own food. Go sell the car and you'll have plenty of money for food. These people likely have homes, cell phones, computers, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, cable tv, and running water.. Rather than cut back on those things and sell their luxury items like cell phones, they instead show up to collect food like beggars.

This is what happens when you live in a communist state like California. Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas, but I don't think that changes the fact that california communists are what cause these giant breadlines across the country. This is what we're getting under Biden. Why would any vote for his? 2020 has been a total disaster with civil unrest, badly hurt economy, a deadly pandemic that Obama/Biden made the US very ill prepared for by not restocking supplies, and many many many other horrible things. Yet despite all of this, so many voted for the democrat/Biden America to continue in 2021. Why? this is why President Trump must remain in office. We need a prosperous and peaceful America that is under the guidance of President Trump. Anyone who would take Biden/Democratic 2020 America over a wonderful Trump's America is a god damn fool.

View attachment 421352

I can’t help but wonder what percentage of folks sitting in those lines begging for free shit are ‘minorities’ / illegal wetbacks / anchor babies on stolen citizenships?
Face it, you disgusting fucks can’t get out of your own way. Every single thing you dirty bastards complain about is self induced and fostered by your own people...You can’t continue to fuck yourselves over and then force others to buy you out of your ignorance....SORRY FILTH!
You're an anonymous pussy, a bitter little nobody, who wouldn't have the balls to say that to any of us in real life.

Coincidence or conspiracy? Solving simple poverty is not as complicated as rocket science, and we have already been to the Moon and back.

View attachment 421352

You're an anonymous pussy, a bitter little nobody, who wouldn't have the balls to say that to any of us in real life.

haha...you don't know me. I promise you, I'd call your mentally twisted filthy ass a piece of shit to your face.

View attachment 421352

Now try to respond the premise of my post.
You dumbmotherfuckers BEG wetbacks to invade our nation by the millions, you champion ALL behavior that leads to filth, despair and poverty, you do all you can to expand the amount of degenerate lowlifes in our nation....AND THEN you bitch and complain about an enormous underclass of disgusting human beings whom can't stand on their own two feet....HOW AND THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?

"I can’t help but wonder what percentage of folks sitting in those lines begging for free shit are ‘minorities’ / illegal wetbacks / anchor babies on stolen citizenships?
Face it, you disgusting fucks can’t get out of your own way. Every single thing you dirty bastards complain about is self induced and fostered by your own people...You can’t continue to fuck yourselves over and then force others to buy you out of your ignorance....SORRY FILTH!"

View attachment 421352

Now try to respond the premise of my post.
You dumbmotherfuckers BEG wetbacks to invade our nation by the millions, you champion ALL behavior that leads to filth, despair and poverty, you do all you can to expand the amount of degenerate lowlifes in our nation....AND THEN you bitch and complain about an enormous underclass of disgusting human beings whom can't stand on their own two feet....HOW AND THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?

"I can’t help but wonder what percentage of folks sitting in those lines begging for free shit are ‘minorities’ / illegal wetbacks / anchor babies on stolen citizenships?
Face it, you disgusting fucks can’t get out of your own way. Every single thing you dirty bastards complain about is self induced and fostered by your own people...You can’t continue to fuck yourselves over and then force others to buy you out of your ignorance....SORRY FILTH!"
You're an anonymous punk.

Forum List

Back