Thousands pour into Fair Park for Food Bank’s largest distribution in Social Republic of California

So let me get this right....

Trump allows big banks and business to exploit the working class, and when something goes wrong in a republican state, you're going to blame communism?
That is the old blame game. The results of Trump´s siege on Venezuela are also blamed on the alleged communism there.
lol.

Sure, it is not the obvious governmental policies starving people in Venezuela, its the US not sending them more money. What a fucking joke.
Get informed about the comprehensive measures that Trump has applied against Venezuela. He even shut down American credit cards. Maduro said some days ago that Venezuela did not sell a single barrel of oil in the past 12 months.
You have no idea about policies in Venezuela and how the government struggles to distribute food across the country.
Yes, its always the fault of someone else when your policies fail. Tell us more.

..Cali is the immigrant capital of the US--and high in poverty and high prices
1606335295047.png

1606335265137.png

Trump allows big banks and business to exploit the working class, and when something goes wrong in a republican state, you're going to blame communism?
That is the old blame game. The results of Trump´s siege on Venezuela are also blamed on the alleged communism there.
lol.

Sure, it is not the obvious governmental policies starving people in Venezuela, its the US not sending them more money. What a fucking joke.
Get informed about the comprehensive measures that Trump has applied against Venezuela. He even shut down American credit cards. Maduro said some days ago that Venezuela did not sell a single barrel of oil in the past 12 months.
You have no idea about policies in Venezuela and how the government struggles to distribute food across the country.
Yes, its always the fault of someone else when your policies fail. Tell us more.
Blatant ignorance. You need to stop starving and bombing people.
So when you start bombing Venezuela, the houses collapse due to bad communist statics?

If people can afford a car and to drive said car, then they should be able to buy their own food. Go sell the car and you'll have plenty of money for food. These people likely have homes, cell phones, computers, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, cable tv, and running water.. Rather than cut back on those things and sell their luxury items like cell phones, they instead show up to collect food like beggars.

This is what happens when you live in a communist state like California. Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas, but I don't think that changes the fact that california communists are what cause these giant breadlines across the country. This is what we're getting under Biden. Why would any vote for his? 2020 has been a total disaster with civil unrest, badly hurt economy, a deadly pandemic that Obama/Biden made the US very ill prepared for by not restocking supplies, and many many many other horrible things. Yet despite all of this, so many voted for the democrat/Biden America to continue in 2021. Why? this is why President Trump must remain in office. We need a prosperous and peaceful America that is under the guidance of President Trump. Anyone who would take Biden/Democratic 2020 America over a wonderful Trump's America is a god damn fool.

View attachment 421352
Solving simple poverty through unemployment compensation means markets can function more normally.

Exploit workers??? I hate to burst your antiquated ideology. Karl Marx was born in 1818 and died in 1885. He existed at the onset of the "industrial age," when there were no rules, regulations and laws to protect workers. His concerns were valid...."in that lawless era." His ideology is no longer valid, as time and enacted laws have changed the workplace environment and how people are treated in their jobs. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration enacted in 1971 has protected the workers since its creation. The Fair Labor and Standards Act was created in 1938 ending child labor. Laws breaking up monopolies ended unfair practices and the creation of unions, further diminished the powers of large companies/corporations. Further, states also enact minimum wage laws to assist the workers. The only thing people like you really object to, is the fact that through innovation and determination, some people actually get rich. It's jealousy, pure and simple.

If people can afford a car and to drive said car, then they should be able to buy their own food. Go sell the car and you'll have plenty of money for food. These people likely have homes, cell phones, computers, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, cable tv, and running water.. Rather than cut back on those things and sell their luxury items like cell phones, they instead show up to collect food like beggars.

This is what happens when you live in a communist state like California. Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas, but I don't think that changes the fact that california communists are what cause these giant breadlines across the country. This is what we're getting under Biden. Why would any vote for his? 2020 has been a total disaster with civil unrest, badly hurt economy, a deadly pandemic that Obama/Biden made the US very ill prepared for by not restocking supplies, and many many many other horrible things. Yet despite all of this, so many voted for the democrat/Biden America to continue in 2021. Why? this is why President Trump must remain in office. We need a prosperous and peaceful America that is under the guidance of President Trump. Anyone who would take Biden/Democratic 2020 America over a wonderful Trump's America is a god damn fool.

View attachment 421352

Food banks that had lines in other states in the past couple of weeks?

Yep all states have them.

lol.

Not to mention Trump shut down money transfers from Cuban Americans to Cuba family not too long before the election but I guess no one told the Cubans in south Florida who carried the trumpster.

lol.

Not to mention Trump shut down money transfers from Cuban Americans to Cuba family not too long before the election but I guess no one told the Cubans in south Florida who carried the trumpster.
His sidekick Guaido was distributing food there.

gclap29jx7.jpg

If people can afford a car and to drive said car, then they should be able to buy their own food. Go sell the car and you'll have plenty of money for food.
Nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics.

A one time receipt is not an income stream.

People who own any assets shouldn't get any assistance until they sell them off. Sell their cars, TVs, pets, phones, computers, houses, clothes, jewelry, kids, furniture, washing machines, dishwashers, etc...

Once they are do that, then they can ask for help, but they can only get it if they are working and promise to pay back whatever they get. Charity and welfare make people weak.

Yes people who lost their jobs(which I stake everything I have are severely underpaid) are anti americans. Man you are dumb.

Neither party cares about the worker that CANMOT be denied. But they expect the worker to be this crazy patriotic american.

If people can afford a car and to drive said car, then they should be able to buy their own food. Go sell the car and you'll have plenty of money for food.
Nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics.

A one time receipt is not an income stream.

People who own any assets shouldn't get any assistance until they sell them off. Sell their cars, TVs, pets, phones, computers, houses, clothes, jewelry, kids, furniture, washing machines, dishwashers, etc...

Once they are do that, then they can ask for help, but they can only get it if they are working and promise to pay back whatever they get. Charity and welfare make people weak.
Nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics or how things work here. Corporate welfare has even paid multimillion dollar bonuses. Right wingers only complain about the Poor. That is as moral as it gets for the Right Wing.

So I’m watching these food lines and I notice a lot of late model SUVs and pickup trucks and I’m thinking “why not sell the fuckyoumobile and feed the family”?

Forum List

Back