Thousands pour into Fair Park for Food Bank’s largest distribution in Social Republic of California

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
If people can afford a car and to drive said car, then they should be able to buy their own food. Go sell the car and you'll have plenty of money for food. These people likely have homes, cell phones, computers, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, cable tv, and running water.. Rather than cut back on those things and sell their luxury items like cell phones, they instead show up to collect food like beggars.

This is what happens when you live in a communist state like California. Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas, but I don't think that changes the fact that california communists are what cause these giant breadlines across the country. This is what we're getting under Biden. Why would any vote for his? 2020 has been a total disaster with civil unrest, badly hurt economy, a deadly pandemic that Obama/Biden made the US very ill prepared for by not restocking supplies, and many many many other horrible things. Yet despite all of this, so many voted for the democrat/Biden America to continue in 2021. Why? this is why President Trump must remain in office. We need a prosperous and peaceful America that is under the guidance of President Trump. Anyone who would take Biden/Democratic 2020 America over a wonderful Trump's America is a god damn fool.

1606330146986.png

So let me get this right....

Trump allows big banks and business to exploit the working class, and when something goes wrong in a republican state, you're going to blame communism?

Don't want to sound like a dick or nothing. But ahh. You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. Go read a book or something, commie. The adults are talking here.

Don't want to sound like a dick or nothing. But ahh. You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. Go read a book or something, commie. The adults are talking here.
I didn't figure you had a response of your own, just like the post you created. Someone else said something, and you make yourself feel smart repeating it.

If people can afford a car and to drive said car, then they should be able to buy their own food. Go sell the car and you'll have plenty of money for food. These people likely have homes, cell phones, computers, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, cable tv, and running water.. Rather than cut back on those things and sell their luxury items like cell phones, they instead show up to collect food like beggars.

This is what happens when you live in a communist state like California. Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas, but I don't think that changes the fact that california communists are what cause these giant breadlines across the country. This is what we're getting under Biden. Why would any vote for his? 2020 has been a total disaster with civil unrest, badly hurt economy, a deadly pandemic that Obama/Biden made the US very ill prepared for by not restocking supplies, and many many many other horrible things. Yet despite all of this, so many voted for the democrat/Biden America to continue in 2021. Why? this is why President Trump must remain in office. We need a prosperous and peaceful America that is under the guidance of President Trump. Anyone who would take Biden/Democratic 2020 America over a wonderful Trump's America is a god damn fool.

View attachment 421352

We do not comprehend this current phenomenon either. Same as we never "got" the overused cannibalism plot device employed in many dystopian sci-fi novels and movies. For God's sake HUNT and fish if you are that desperate for food. And if you happen to be a sorry species of sap who inhabits an urban hellhole, then shop at the Dollar Tree, FFS. Like seriously, people—use your brains to fill your stomachs.

Yes, I know all about prescribed hunting and fishing seasons and daily limits in many states. Nevertheless, and if your family is starving, hunt them up a deer or catch them some bloody panfish to keep them alive and pay the damn fine or contest it later. How did the people in the above photo afford the gasoline to idle out whilst awaiting their bag of free grub? Defies the imagination, much like brand new corvettes parked in Dollar Tree parking lots.

Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas, but I don't think that changes the fact that california communists are what cause these giant breadlines across the country
So let me get this straight.

You’re blaming Texas food lines on California?

View attachment 421352
Your title reads:

Thousands pour into Fair Park for Food Bank’s largest distribution in Social Republic of California

Then you admit you are a lying scumbag trump bootlicker with this:
Yes, I understand this photo and story is from Texas, but...

Do you really expect anyone to take anything you say seriously, ASSHOLE!!!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump allows big banks and business to exploit the working class, and when something goes wrong in a republican state, you're going to blame communism?

Da fuq? Cali isn't republican
It's Texas, you fucking moron, not California. The OP is a disgusting liar, just like you.

Change the thread title, I don't click on links

You befuddled old crank shaft.

Seriously dude, you're a fucking waste. You keep bloviating like anyone gives two fckn shits

Every state has the less fortunate.... California over flows with them

Goddamn dumbass

That is the old blame game. The results of Trump´s siege on Venezuela are also blamed on the alleged communism there.

The current situation in our USA is humiliating for sure thanks to the statist left activity once again.

Da fuq? Cali isn't republican
It's Texas, you fucking moron, not California. The OP is a disgusting liar, just like you.

Change the thread title, I don't click on links

You befuddled old crank shaft.

Seriously dude, you're a fucking waste. You keep bloviating like anyone gives two fckn shits

Every state has the less fortunate.... California over flows with them

Goddamn dumbass
Change the thread title? I'm not the OP, you smelly, disgusting twat. The OP was created by another worthless asshole, just like you.

And you really need to stop your swearing, you hypocritical "christian", or else you will be spending a couple of hours or so on your knees blowing all of the priests in the rectory the next time you hit the confessional, when we know you would much rather be eating pussy in the convent.

That is the old blame game. The results of Trump´s siege on Venezuela are also blamed on the alleged communism there.
lol.

Sure, it is not the obvious governmental policies starving people in Venezuela, its the US not sending them more money. What a fucking joke.

lol.

Sure, it is not the obvious governmental policies starving people in Venezuela, its the US not sending them more money. What a fucking joke.
Get informed about the comprehensive measures that Trump has applied against Venezuela. He even shut down American credit cards. Maduro said some days ago that Venezuela did not sell a single barrel of oil in the past 12 months.
You have no idea about policies in Venezuela and how the government struggles to distribute food across the country.

Forum List

Back