Thousands of servicemen saying no to covid 19 vaccine

Times must have changed drastically. When I was in the service, if you were supposed to get a shot - you got the shot. If you didn't show up to get the shot, you were charged with UA or disobeying a lawful order and then given the shot anyway.
That is about the only change the government has ever made that was correct and ever considered the rights of the people.they actually did something right in their existence.a change that was a good change,:thup: that won’t ever happen again.lol

Why should someone under 35 and in good shape get vaccinated? Covid-19 isn't dangerous for those people. For someone old and fat like me, getting vaccinated makes more sense.
Because you can pass it on, not to mention every infection is another chance for a variant to emerge.
To whom? To someone else that decided not to get vaccinated, that's who. Those that decide not to get vaccinated are doing so at their own risk. And then if they get sick and recover, they build immunity the old fashion way.
Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can.
HereWeGoAgain I am aware you conservitards don't take civic duty seriously.

Nice...I see you cant put your claim in writing,ya weak dick mother fucker.
The shill has NEVER been able to do that.

Why should someone under 35 and in good shape get vaccinated? Covid-19 isn't dangerous for those people. For someone old and fat like me, getting vaccinated makes more sense.
Well you are halfway right there,you got the first part right anyways. :thup:

cool to know that not all servicemen are brainwashed sheep and can think for themselves understanding the vaccine is what is dangerous,not the virus itself.:thup:

Really? Won't last when they are ordered to, like we were ordered to get the flu shot each year. You never served, did you?

Yeah, you can tell those who have served from those who never served. You raise your right hand and you take an Oath to Obey The Orders given to you. You do not have to like the order, but you damn well have to obey the order.
You are obviously not aware that there are thinking military people who are r
cool to know that not all servicemen are brainwashed sheep and can think for themselves understanding the vaccine is what is dangerous,not the virus itself.:thup:

Really? Won't last when they are ordered to, like we were ordered to get the flu shot each year. You never served, did you?

Yeah, you can tell those who have served from those who never served. You raise your right hand and you take an Oath to Obey The Orders given to you. You do not have to like the order, but you damn well have to obey the order.
you are obviously not aware that there are patriotic military men that have stood up to the corruption of their superiors and gotten together in groups and have refused to follow through on the demonic orders given to them by their demonic superiors shill. :lmao: :laughing0301:

I mean when you started a topic with "Anyone who gets the COVID vaccine is a sheep"...there's not a fact to refute.

EDIT: Sorry, a brainwashed* sheep.
LA Rams fan hates Jews like myself. He also hates people with disturbing avatars. Most military personnel are in good physical shape and probably don’t need the vaccine to survive COVID-19.

Hope this helps.
Stop telling lies.I have said repeatedly I have friends that are Jewish,it’s been several years but I said that many Times in the past when I talked about how evil the mossad was and got falsely accused of hating Jewish people.pretty impossible to hate Jewish people when some of my friends are Jewish. :cuckoo: If anyone hates them,you do which means you hate yourself which that I can understand.:laughing0301::lmao:I hate liars to.if anyone hates them,you do,you’re the one that calls them Jews which is pretty insulting,I never call them thst,I say Jewish people the fact you even talk to this kid in an adult manner prettyand listen to anything he says or take seriously is comical. :laughing0301: :lmao:

If the OP is correct, we should soon see millions of people dropping dead soon from taking the vaccine.

I mean when you started a topic with "Anyone who gets the COVID vaccine is a sheep"...there's not a fact to refute.

LA Rams fan hates Jews like myself. He also hates people with disturbing avatars. Most military personnel are in good physical shape and probably don’t need the vaccine to survive COVID-19.

Hope this helps.
Stop telling lies.I have said repeatedly I have friends that are Jewish,it’s been several years but I said that many Times in the past when I talked about how evil the mossad was and got falsely accused of hating Jewish people.pretty impossible to hate Jewish people when some of my friends are Jewish. :cuckoo: If anyone hates them,you do which means you hate yourself which that I can understand.:laughing0301::lmao:I hate liars to.if anyone hates them,you do,you’re the one that calls them Jews which is pretty insulting,I never call them thst,I say Jewish people the fact you even talk to this kid in an adult manner prettyand listen to anything he says or take seriously is comical. :laughing0301: :lmao:
Tell me again how Israel caused 9/11...

After the fearmongering by the leftwinger, like Harris, who can blame them? The propaganda by the leftist anti-vaccine folks was strong.....sad, but strong...

Hope this helps.
Wrong thread charlie,you want to discuss that,go to the conspiracy section to the thread that says who did 9/11 and you will see the evidence I gave there that has never been refuted that it was a joint cia/ mossad operation. I hate liars who say I hate Jews saying that word only cause YOU use that word,but I hardly hate Jewish people,if that was true, I sure as hell would not be friends of Jewish people I know. :lmao: :rofl: :cuckoo:

Actually, all active duty military are bound by regulation to obey their superiors. If ordered to take the shot they must.
More jingles ! "Boy. go kill your granny. She's a commie"
YES SIR !!!
More jinglez on the way son

Hope this helps.
Wrong thread charlie,you want to discuss that,go to the conspiracy section to the thread that says who did 9/11 and you will see the evidence I gave there that has never been refuted that it was a joint cia/ mossad operation. I hate liars who say I hate Jews saying that word only cause YOU use that word,but I hardly hate Jewish people,if that was true, I sure as hell would not be friends of Jewish people I know. :lmao: :rofl: :cuckoo:
You don’t have Jewish friends. You’re are a weirdo

If the OP is correct, we should soon see millions of people dropping dead soon from taking the vaccine.
I wish I was not correct but Bill gates and the elite are on their way to getting what they want.you don’t hear it from the corporate controlled media of course but there at least hundreds around the country maybe even thousands possibly,not sure,but at least hundreds around the country thst have already died just within weeks after taking the shot,some have gotten distorted faces from doing so,coming on videos and talking about it crying warning people not to make the sane horrible mistake they made.

I pity the people I have seen come on This board and say they have taken the shot.if true,for your own sake, I hope they go to a herb store and try and detox themselves to try and get it out soon as they can.I would not wish for the pain and suffering that they are in for in the future on them. What I have seen in videos of a few people whose faces got badly distorted after taking the shot, I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

Not even the asswipe who keeps making up lies about me that I don’t have Jewish friends.

Last edited:

Hope this helps.
Fuck off asshole,you don’t know me,you have never met me,you don’t know anything thing about me or who my friends are,that’s as retarded and juvenile as if I had said you don’t have any friends in your life. One more asswipe troll to add to ignore.

Because you can pass it on, not to mention every infection is another chance for a variant to emerge.
To whom? To someone else that decided not to get vaccinated, that's who. Those that decide not to get vaccinated are doing so at their own risk. And then if they get sick and recover, they build immunity the old fashion way.
Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can.
my body...my choice...dont like it? stay under your rock

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: A fact our corrupt government does not respect.

HereWeGoAgain I am aware you conservitards don't take civic duty seriously.
honda has a civic...you asshole, had a civic duty to keep the communist fucks out of dc...did you live up to your civic duty? no retard, you didnt

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: A fact our corrupt government does not respect.
not my government...beijing xiden has no AMERICAN ring to it...

Hope this helps.
Fuck off asshole,you don’t know me,you have never met me,you don’t know anything thing about me or who my friends are,that’s as retarded and juvenile as if I had said you don’t have any friends in your life. One more asswipe troll to add to ignore.
If you believe the Jews are responsible for 9/11 you’re a moron and your Rams suck. Enjoy Stafford. LOL. You’re so easily triggered. Sure you’re not a leftist? Snowflake

Times must have changed drastically. When I was in the service, if you were supposed to get a shot - you got the shot. If you didn't show up to get the shot, you were charged with UA or disobeying a lawful order and then given the shot anyway.
Anyone wanna guess that the OP never served in the military?

Forum List

Back