Thousands of servicemen saying no to covid 19 vaccine

Why should someone under 35 and in good shape get vaccinated? Covid-19 isn't dangerous for those people. For someone old and fat like me, getting vaccinated makes more sense.
Because you can pass it on, not to mention every infection is another chance for a variant to emerge.
To whom? To someone else that decided not to get vaccinated, that's who. Those that decide not to get vaccinated are doing so at their own risk. And then if they get sick and recover, they build immunity the old fashion way.

cool to know that not all servicemen are brainwashed sheep and can think for themselves understanding the vaccine is what is dangerous,not the virus itself.:thup:

Just mandate the jab like it does all the other jabs it mandates. Problem solved.

cool to know that not all servicemen are brainwashed sheep and can think for themselves understanding the vaccine is what is dangerous,not the virus itself.:thup:

Really? Won't last when they are ordered to, like we were ordered to get the flu shot each year. You never served, did you?

Yeah, you can tell those who have served from those who never served. You raise your right hand and you take an Oath to Obey The Orders given to you. You do not have to like the order, but you damn well have to obey the order.

Why should someone under 35 and in good shape get vaccinated? Covid-19 isn't dangerous for those people. For someone old and fat like me, getting vaccinated makes more sense.
Because you can pass it on, not to mention every infection is another chance for a variant to emerge.
To whom? To someone else that decided not to get vaccinated, that's who. Those that decide not to get vaccinated are doing so at their own risk. And then if they get sick and recover, they build immunity the old fashion way.

That is NOT a option in the U.S. Military. You obey the orders you are given. Refusal to obey an order can and will result in punishment.

It's Willing Obedience To Orders.

You put on the uniform, that is part of the deal.

Even if it's 10,000, that's less than 1% of the total armed forces. There are people with mental defects in any group and are likely to be the overwhelmingly represented in that group.

They have to obey the orders. Period end of subject.

That is NOT a option in the U.S. Military. You obey the orders you are given. Refusal to obey an order can and will result in punishment.

It's Willing Obedience To Orders.

You put on the uniform, that is part of the deal.
True. Guess I'm a little off topic for making general comments not specific to the OP. When someone joins the US armed services, he is signing over his body and should expect to get shots for lots of stuff.

And, afterall, we do not want Trump's 'Warp Speed' successful initiative to protect humankind go for naught! Right?
If that's what it takes to get you kids to get vaccinated it's fine with me.

I mean when you started a topic with "Anyone who gets the COVID vaccine is a sheep"...there's not a fact to refute.

EDIT: Sorry, a brainwashed* sheep.
LA Rams fan hates Jews like myself. He also hates people with disturbing avatars. Most military personnel are in good physical shape and probably don’t need the vaccine to survive COVID-19.

Hope this helps.

Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can.

Vaccines are not 100% effective, children under 16 can't get vaccinated yet, and certain adults with allergy issues cannot get vaccinated. It is everyone's civic duty to get the vaccine if they can.
Children under 16 are at such a low risk, covid-19 is not severe even if they get it, that they don't need to be vaccinated. That being said, I plan on getting vaccinated because I am in a high risk group.

I damn sure wont be getting it!!!!
Got a text from my local hospital saying I could come in and get one.....ignored it.

Got a text from my local hospital saying I could come in and get one.....ignored it.

I am not getting it either.

I didn't vote for the cretin who thinks he is President.

1614476354159.png

HereWeGoAgain I am aware you conservitards don't take civic duty seriously.

Aren't you the guy who said 9/11 was done by an inside job and Israel MOSSAD?

Are you the guy whose saying thousands of American servicemen and women are in fact, not refusing to get the vaccine?

Please provide a link that disproves the OP.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Could not have said it better myself and you mean kid not guy,he did not even read the op,he only read the thread title,that’s what he always does in everydiscussion when he cannot refute the evidence or facts.

Yeah the hospitals of course are all saying get it as quick as you can.it saddens me when I run into people and I hear them talking about covid at a grocery store as I did the other day,and hear them say they have taken the vaccine.

Actually, all active duty military are bound by regulation to obey their superiors. If ordered to take the shot they must.
You are playing dodgeball evading what the article said.I guess it has not dawned on you they are probably going to resign,thst they think the same as I do where if my employment where I worked told me I had to have it to keep working there,I would quit before I would take it,these servicemen are not idiots,they will quit if it comes down to that sense they are awake and are aware of the dangers. :cuckoo:

I mean when you started a topic with "Anyone who gets the COVID vaccine is a sheep"...there's not a fact to refute.

EDIT: Sorry, a brainwashed* sheep.
Sorry the truth hurts you as always when we have any kind of discussion on government corruption. :itsok: :itsok:

Think about it...... they can infect their older members of their families, or perceptible younger children. Some who get Covid do not get symptoms yet they spread it to others.
To be safe everybody should get vaccinated.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

first prize for the most comical post of the year.a few years from now we can count on people like you and that little kid not being onthese boards again when you are six feet under.:up:

HereWeGoAgain I am aware you conservitards don't take civic duty seriously.

Nice...I see you cant put your claim in writing,ya weak dick mother fucker.

Forum List

Back