Thousands Of Plastic Coffins In Georgia???

Big-A-

Mar 2, 2010
Possibly FEMA preparing a mass sickness and big death toll?

Not really that new of a conspiracy but wondering what everyone thinks about it...

Not really that new of a conspiracy but wondering what everyone thinks about it...

i think people would be pissed off if there was a mass casualty incident and FEMA wasnt prepared for it.

but if they do prepare for it then it must be a huge conspiracy.

I haven't seen any.

Although, I DID see a "Batesville Casket Company" truck while driving to school Friday pm to pick up my kids.

Maybe there were some in there? :) ;)

given our post Katrina 'fixes' one would think we're ready for anything up to and including killer tomatoes from mars.....~S~

I haven't seen any.

Although, I DID see a "Batesville Casket Company" truck while driving to school Friday pm to pick up my kids.

Maybe there were some in there? :) ;)

Not allowed to post links yet, but have you really not seen the videos of them?

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic...

Go to youtube and type in FEMA coffins.

i think people would be pissed off if there was a mass casualty incident and FEMA wasnt prepared for it.

but if they do prepare for it then it must be a huge conspiracy.

I thought it was obvious what the discussion was intended to be, but I guess not.

There are some people who think the government is trying to purposely exterminate a large group of people relatively soon I suppose, and those coffins that were found are some evidence of such.

:eek: Fema is prepared for a disaster. :eek:

And we didn't just see in Haiti what can happen when you are not prepared for many dead bodies. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back