Thousands of convicted pedophiles in California are being released from prison in less than a year for horrific acts, including rape, sodomy and sexua

You know in California they aren't being watched.
Well if they don't show up to probation and if they don't have a place to stay they should go back to prison.

This is just another debunked bullshit story from the right wing lieosphere. Making something out of nothing.

Californians OVERWHELMINGLY voted to let non violent criminals who have completed a strict program can be let out. Don't like it, build a wall around your state. We don't like your loosy goosy gun regulations or lack of. Then nuts come to our states from your gun sanctuaries. LOL.

I have looked for the story elsewhere and every source quotes the Daily Mail. That`s the UK version of National Enquirer. In 2015 they posted a story about a restaurant in Nigeria serving human flesh and a kitchen filled with human heads. :laughing0301:
The Daily Mail targets dumb fucks.
I remember you folks swearing on a stack of Korans that CA wasn't releasing hundreds of thousands of hardened violent criminals into the streets a couple of years ago, before the massive increase of violent crimes became well-known.

Now you can't say it never happened.

Just because the MSM refuses to cover a story doesn't mean it never happened. Example: Hunter Biden's laptop was genuine.

An analysis of a California sex offenders database shows thousands of child molesters are being let out of prison after just a few months
DailyMail.com's investigation reveals more than 7,000 sex offenders were convicted of 'lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age'
Those 7,000 pedophiles were released the same year they were convicted
Others who committed some of the worst child sex crimes, including sodomy and rape of children, served similarly short sentences
Current and former Los Angeles sex crime prosecutors tell DailyMail.com that the figures are 'terrifying' and 'shameful'
Deputy DA Jon Hatami blames Proposition 57, a 2016 bill allowing early parole for nonviolent felons which was supported by his boss, LA DA George Gascón
'Thousands of child victims are being denied justice and George Gascón and his group of radical prosecutors can care less,' Hatami said

Thousands of pedophiles in California getting less than a year in jail

Your move NY.
They just couldn't find just how short they were

Well if they don't show up to probation and if they don't have a place to stay they should go back to prison.

This is just another debunked bullshit story from the right wing lieosphere. Making something out of nothing.

Californians OVERWHELMINGLY voted to let non violent criminals who have completed a strict program can be let out. Don't like it, build a wall around your state. We don't like your loosy goosy gun regulations or lack of. Then nuts come to our states from your gun sanctuaries. LOL.
Yeah, you probably wouldn't do well in our state, Sillybooboo.
Pedophilia is considered non violent, huh? :rolleyes-41:
You are the epitome of a left wing minion. :eusa_whistle:

I remember you folks swearing on a stack of Korans that CA wasn't releasing hundreds of thousands of hardened violent criminals into the streets a couple of years ago, before the massive increase of violent crimes became well-known.

Now you can't say it never happened.

Just because the MSM refuses to cover a story doesn't mean it never happened. Example: Hunter Biden's laptop was genuine.
Stay out of California then. It will be a win/win.

Yeah, you probably wouldn't do well in our state, Sillybooboo.
Pedophilia is considered non violent, huh? :rolleyes-41:
You are the epitome of a left wing minion. :eusa_whistle:

You would have to show me a few specific cases. I just looked up the law and it said non violent offenders. That's who gets out on this law. Are pedo's on the list? Maybe non violent ones. I doubt any adult male who penetrated a 14 year old got let out. Maybe it was a 22 year old pedo who was with a 16 year old girl. You'd keep that pedo locked up?

What about a woman teacher who had sex with her 14 year old male student? That's a non violent pedo.

Cali is a big state. HUGE.

And it says 7000 sex offenders not 7000 pedo's. Is this more fake news from the right?

An analysis of a California sex offenders database shows thousands of child molesters are being let out of prison after just a few months
DailyMail.com's investigation reveals more than 7,000 sex offenders were convicted of 'lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age'
Those 7,000 pedophiles were released the same year they were convicted
Others who committed some of the worst child sex crimes, including sodomy and rape of children, served similarly short sentences
Current and former Los Angeles sex crime prosecutors tell DailyMail.com that the figures are 'terrifying' and 'shameful'
Deputy DA Jon Hatami blames Proposition 57, a 2016 bill allowing early parole for nonviolent felons which was supported by his boss, LA DA George Gascón
'Thousands of child victims are being denied justice and George Gascón and his group of radical prosecutors can care less,' Hatami said

Thousands of pedophiles in California getting less than a year in jail

Your move NY.
Democrats: "Hey, lets realese all the assholes and pervert criminals from prison, what could possibly go wrong?"

You would have to show me a few specific cases. I just looked up the law and it said non violent offenders. That's who gets out on this law. Are pedo's on the list? Maybe non violent ones. I doubt any adult male who penetrated a 14 year old got let out. Maybe it was a 22 year old pedo who was with a 16 year old girl. You'd keep that pedo locked up?

What about a woman teacher who had sex with her 14 year old male student? That's a non violent pedo.

Cali is a big state. HUGE.

And it says 7000 sex offenders not 7000 pedo's. Is this more fake news from the right?
Pedophilia is used for individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger.

Pedophilia is used for individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger.
How many of the 7000 non violent sexual offenders let out are non violent pedos? Any woman who fucked her student should be let out.

The Daily Mail earns a ranking of 39.5% true. Why can`t a find this info on real news sites? Maybe the story is true but I`m only finding it on nutjob media like Gateway Pundit and the World`s Worst Newspaper. They pander to screwballs that think an election was stolen.

You probably can't find it because you aren't looking hard enough. The DailyMail got their information by actually interviewing the former Los Angeles sex crimes prosecutor Samuel Dordulian, who now represents victims of sexual abuse.

Thousands of California's Convicted Pedophiles are Being Released From Prison in Less Than a Year - California Globe

You are a prop 57 denier :auiqs.jpg:

Minimum sentences for repeat property criminals? ... when the jails are full, we stop charging people with property crimes ... cheaper than building more jails ...

I'm just suggesting that 7,000 is trivial compared to the millions upon millions of victims ... both political parties take money from child molesters and put these monsters on the ballot ... kiddy sex is a fringe benefit of holding elective office ... how else do we get people to do such a thankless job for a piddle for pay? ...

Forum List

Back