Thousands of bikers heading to South Dakota rally to be blocked at tribal land checkpoints

The Sioux have erected checkpoints at the Cheyenne River....turning the bikers back.
It's a matter of thousands of motorcycle gangsters descending on a small town with a reign of terror, and having said that I suspect that a fair portion of the motorcyclists are of Sioux or other Native American descent themselves.

Native American Indians have been dying at ten times the rate for alcohol and opioid abuse so they want to stop motorcycle riders at checkpoints so make sure they get a dose of covid? WTF?

The Sioux have erected checkpoints at the Cheyenne River....turning the bikers back.
It's a matter of thousands of motorcycle gangsters descending on a small town with a reign of terror, and having said that I suspect that a fair portion of the motorcyclists are of Sioux or other Native American descent themselves.

The merchants and barkeeps in the Tremendous city of Sturgis like the business the Angels and other bikers bring to them. It isn't a "reign of terror" at all. If the city didn't like the economic stimulus of this annual event, they would have stopped it a long time ago.

No it's bigotry on your part.
Sorry son, you aren't in kindergarten anymore. This isn't going to work, racist.

Your racism is why you cheer white bundys appropriating federal property, then clutch your pearls and screech at even the very idea of brown indians approriating federal property.

There is no mystery, here.
LOL again retard Federal and State highways MAY NOT be blocked by anyone EXCEPT Federal and State authorities. You keep proving you are a lawless fuck stain willing to ignore the law for your own purposes. Remind me what happened again to the Bundy's?
Didn't they get Married..with children??

Native American tribes are Sovereign nations...yeah..they can set up check points and deny entry into their country..just as we do..to Mexico and Canada.

Actually they're just a category of welfare bums.

Native American Indians have been dying at ten times the rate for alcohol and opioid abuse so they want to stop motorcycle riders at checkpoints so make sure they get a dose of covid? WTF?
Sorry son, you aren't in kindergarten anymore. This isn't going to work, racist.

Your racism is why you cheer white bundys appropriating federal property, then clutch your pearls and screech at even the very idea of brown indians approriating federal property.

Yeah, what are you going to do about it?

I'll cheer who I want. I oppose who I want. What you think doesn't matter.

If they're riding on Federal and state highways, the tribes have already given consent for any one to use public roads. Screw the ass holes and their fake 'sovereignty' scams.
'Cause they is brown. White Bundys? That's a different matter altogether. Appropriation of federal property by white bundys? Magnifique. It's okay. You can admit it, here. This board is a safe haven for white supremists. It's not like the mean old mainstream media, here.

Yeah cause they brown you dumb bigoted jerk. lol

What a moron.

They all racists now, because they wanted to ride a bike on a government tax-paid-for-road. What dumb bit of trash you are. Yeah, it's racism you bigot. Everything racists. Everything you don't understand, everything you can't explain, everything you don't like for whatever stupid reason you made up in your own head... its all racists. Put that in your sig line, so we can see your bigot butt coming.

I usually ignore the sick deviant fuck, unless I'm bored, plus he's too stupid to take seriously. And obviously he's a dim-witted knee jerk reactionary or he wouldn't have babbled silly false stuff about my view of the Bundys, which he/she/it/mutant has 180 degrees off, being a simpleton who can only deal with the world in cartoon stereotypes. These tards only out themselves as racists, mentally ill deviants, and Deportables.

At this point, whenever someone accuses me of racism, I just say "Yup, and what are you going to do about it?". Because their are two truths I have discovered.

A: People that start off with arguments that are effectively "You are racists!", no amount of arguing with them, is going to make them, or cause them, to discuss the topic in any other terms.

B: If you don't care, you have taken away their only argument. Because really... what can they say after they have painted themselves into the corner of "You are racist", and you reply with "I don't care"...?

What can they say after that? What can they do after that? Their entire argument is over instantly. They have no reply. No response. They just have to give up and leave, because there is no counter argument.

"You are racists!"
"I don't care. What are you going to do about it?"
"............"

So that's my reply from now on.
Well..there are other responses open to them..at that point. They could beat the dog out of you....or dox you on Facebook...or attempt in any number of ways to out you as a self-admitted racist. They could ostracize or bully your children....they could deny you a job...or take the one you have. They could make you a pariah in the community..etc..

Now I know you have a laundry list as to why none of that would ever happen to you--but, as you are well aware, this is the language we speak in 2020--I see it every day.
Shaming perceived racists is, in fact, the favored tactic--which is why Trump got elected in the first place, right?

As for me...were someone to say that, "Yeah. I'm a racist...now what?"--I'd just thank them for self-labeling and move on--i appreciate candor where-ever i find it.

Right, ok I am. If you want to believe that, by all means. You can call me racists. It doesn't bother me anymore.

A pariah out of the community? Well it doesn't seem to be working as well. After all, if you claim EVERYONE is racists... which is what is going on... people stop caring.

Which is what is happening. This is why the more they screamed Trump was racists, the higher his polls went in 2016.

Trump got elected, because everyone who heard them accuse Trump of being racists was saying to themselves.... yeah that's what they do to everyone. I've been called racists for everything, and it's all BS, so it's likely BS calling Trump racists too.

Which is true. So if you want to thank me.... by all means :) Whatever floats your irrelevant racist boat.

LOL again retard Federal and State highways MAY NOT be blocked by anyone EXCEPT Federal and State authorities. You keep proving you are a lawless fuck stain willing to ignore the law for your own purposes. Remind me what happened again to the Bundy's?
Didn't they get Married..with children??

Native American tribes are Sovereign nations...yeah..they can set up check points and deny entry into their country..just as we do..to Mexico and Canada.

Prove it. Provide in the law, where they have that right. Oh you can't. I guess you must be racists. XD

You obviously have never been there.

Where is the 7th Cavalry when you need it?

Aren't the highways they are traveling on built with Federal Funds?

Does that mean we can block the roads leading into my White community from Negroes?

The merchants and barkeeps in the Tremendous city of Sturgis like the business the Angels and other bikers bring to them. It isn't a "reign of terror" at all.
Many of the Sioux and other Natives are quite probably sick and tired of being trespassed off the property of the aforementioned merchants and barkeeps, jailed for public drunkenness without a drop of alcohol in their blood, and all sorts of other local-schmokel Chamber of Commerce bullshit.
If the city didn't like the economic stimulus of this annual event, they would have stopped it a long time ago.
Of course. City Hall and their federal enforcers don't want it to stop. The guys on the motorbikes patronize the local girls and bring a lot money into town. Don't upset the apple cart.

The blanket asses didn't fare too well back in the day when they tried keep out the Cowboys.
I expect the Indian's won't do any better when they tangle with the Bikers. ... :cool:
They sure killed alot of the US military. A couple of punks on bikes shouldnt be too hard to mop up.
Minorities have no power over whites unless we give it to you.

Forum List

Back