Thousands of bikers heading to South Dakota rally to be blocked at tribal land checkpoints

The blanket asses didn't fare too well back in the day when they tried keep out the Cowboys.
I expect the Indian's won't do any better when they tangle with the Bikers. ... :cool:
They sure killed alot of the US military. A couple of punks on bikes shouldnt be too hard to mop up.
Have you seen today's native Americans? Most are fat and lazy.
Obviously you hang around the fat ones.

I don't hang around them, I just see them every time I drive into town, which takes me through the reservation.

The blanket asses didn't fare too well back in the day when they tried keep out the Cowboys.
I expect the Indian's won't do any better when they tangle with the Bikers. ... :cool:
They sure killed alot of the US military. A couple of punks on bikes shouldnt be too hard to mop up.
lolwut?

Speaking of the ones I've seen, Apache and, Navajo.

They certainly don't look much like warriors anymore.

You can tell the uninformed on this thread. There are just as many lawyers, doctors and everyone else at that rally as there is biker gangs.
got to love the crazies that are so excited that the tribe is making the bikers go around their land. It’s not like they are going to stop the rally and they certainly are not going to shoot anyone. But the left is all about violence.
The right was was the first to mention violence but nice try.

" Maybe the Angels will just go straight through, and see if the Indians are tough enough to stop them? "
So they were the ones throwing drinks on people for wearing a cap? They are out rioting and looting?
They who?
Ok I can see your not very bright so I will walk you through it all. First off driving through a checkpoint is not exactly a violent act, nor was the person who stated it suggesting violence.
as far as “they” I was suggesting that the right has not been rioting nor attacking people for wearing a cap.
" First off driving through a checkpoint is not exactly a violent act, nor was the person who stated it suggesting violence. "

Of course they were suggesting violence you moron. How else are you going to determine someones toughness? Are you retarded or something?

Alcohol can have a severe impact on the health of Native American individuals, families, and communities. The consequences of alcohol abuse for Native Americans include increased risks for heart disease, cancer, gastrointestinal problems, pneumonia, tuberculosis, dental problems, hearing and vision problems, depression, and other mental health disorders.3 A recent analysis found that alcoholic liver disease is a major leading cause of death for Native Americans.4 Alcohol use is also a major cause of preventable birth defects and developmental disabilities in Native Americans, with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reporting that the rate of fetal alcohol syndrome among some tribes is more than eight times the national average.5 Alcohol use leads to increased risk for unintentional injuries, including those resulting from poor decision making and risky behaviors. Studies show that Native American men have the second-highest self-reported rates of driving under the influence, as well as the second highest arrest rates for drunk driving, compared to men from other racial and ethnic groups.6 Alcohol also contributes to the harm that many Native Americans suffer as a result of violence. Studies show that alcohol is involved in more than 6 in 10 violent crimes committed by Native Americans, and nearly half of the violent crimes experienced by Native Americans involve alcohol.7
I grew up in a state that has the 2nd largest Indian population. Went to school with them and worked around them. Most of the Indians I knew drank a lot. Their fathers, brothers, and uncles were all drunks.
It's for good reason in the cowboy days it was against the law to sell "fire water" to Indians.
When they drink, Indians go crazy, want to fight, and are prone to driving drunk and wrecking their cars. I've seen it happen many times.
There is something biological that Indians can't handle alcohol. ... :cool:

You can tell the uninformed on this thread. There are just as many lawyers, doctors and everyone else at that rally as there is biker gangs.
got to love the crazies that are so excited that the tribe is making the bikers go around their land. It’s not like they are going to stop the rally and they certainly are not going to shoot anyone. But the left is all about violence.

" Maybe the Angels will just go straight through, and see if the Indians are tough enough to stop them? "
So they were the ones throwing drinks on people for wearing a cap? They are out rioting and looting?
They who?
Ok I can see your not very bright so I will walk you through it all. First off driving through a checkpoint is not exactly a violent act, nor was the person who stated it suggesting violence.
as far as “they” I was suggesting that the right has not been rioting nor attacking people for wearing a cap.
" First off driving through a checkpoint is not exactly a violent act, nor was the person who stated it suggesting violence. "

Of course they were suggesting violence you moron. How else are you going to determine someones toughness? Are you retarded or something?
I obviously am smarter then you. Toughness can take many forms. Not necessarily violence. But then again being a member of the cult of dementia I can understand that you would go directly to violence.

They who?

I obviously am smarter then you. Toughness can take many forms. Not necessarily violence. But then again being a member of the cult of dementia I can understand that you would go directly to violence.
Obviously you've been smoking meth. No way youre smarter than me. Whats your excuse for this retarded quote by your fellow rightie?

"The blanket asses didn't fare too well back in the day when they tried keep out the Cowboys.
I expect the Indian's won't do any better when they tangle with the Bikers. ... "

You wanna make another idiotic excuse about how there was no violence meant?

Alcohol can have a severe impact on the health of Native American individuals, families, and communities. The consequences of alcohol abuse for Native Americans include increased risks for heart disease, cancer, gastrointestinal problems, pneumonia, tuberculosis, dental problems, hearing and vision problems, depression, and other mental health disorders.3 A recent analysis found that alcoholic liver disease is a major leading cause of death for Native Americans.4 Alcohol use is also a major cause of preventable birth defects and developmental disabilities in Native Americans, with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reporting that the rate of fetal alcohol syndrome among some tribes is more than eight times the national average.5 Alcohol use leads to increased risk for unintentional injuries, including those resulting from poor decision making and risky behaviors. Studies show that Native American men have the second-highest self-reported rates of driving under the influence, as well as the second highest arrest rates for drunk driving, compared to men from other racial and ethnic groups.6 Alcohol also contributes to the harm that many Native Americans suffer as a result of violence. Studies show that alcohol is involved in more than 6 in 10 violent crimes committed by Native Americans, and nearly half of the violent crimes experienced by Native Americans involve alcohol.7
I grew up in a state that has the 2nd largest Indian population. Went to school with them and worked around them. Most of the Indians I knew drank a lot. Their fathers, brothers, and uncles were all drunks.
It's for good reason in the cowboy days it was against the law to sell "fire water" to Indians.
When they drink, Indians go crazy, want to fight, and are prone to driving drunk and wrecking their cars. I've seen it happen many times.
I was in the military with Indians. The only people that couldnt handle their beer were the white boys. I was disgusted with them pissing on each other and dry humping their buddies in a drunken stupor.

I don't hang around them, I just see them every time I drive into town, which takes me through the reservation.
You see all the Indians in the state just driving into your town? How did you manage to do that?

lolwut?

I'm around 39 tribes. I don't find that type of a generalization to be true. However, I was born in AZ and you have 22 tribal communities there.

I'm around 39 tribes. I don't find that type of a generalization to be true. However, I was born in AZ and you have 22 tribal communities there.
Maybe it depends on the tribe, but the Indians in the area I grew up tended to be overweight or even obese. Indians have the highest rate of diabetes of any racial or ethnic group. I'm not sure if it's because of their alcohol intake, weight, poor diet habits, or all three. ... :cool:

"American Indians and Alaska Natives now have the highest diabetes prevalence rates of all racial and ethnic groups in the United States"

Last edited:
Advance crews will hand out free high-sugar soft drinks and alcohol.

If not diabetic coma alcoholic stupor will take care of the situation.

But please, don't just confuse people lying on the road with already deceased animals. Clear 'em off!

Maybe it depends on the tribe, but the Indians in the area I grew up tended to be overweight or even obese. Indians have the highest rate of diabetes of any racial or ethnic group. I'm not sure if it's because of their alcohol intake, or poor diet habits, or both. ... :cool:

"American Indians and Alaska Natives now have the highest diabetes prevalence rates of all racial and ethnic groups in the United States"

After years of increasing, the percentage of American Indian and Alaska Native adults with diabetes consistently decreased from 15.4% in 2013 to 14.6% in 2017. This represents a 5.2% decrease in prevalence, which is the percentage of people with a condition.

The ones I grew up with played fast pitch softball. Just like any other individual you are either active or your not. Poverty impacts food choices.

Calling Native Americans fat, lazy or trying to say they are all alcoholics is a shit game. You know it.

They who?

Obviously you've been smoking meth. No way youre smarter than me. Whats your excuse for this retarded quote by your fellow rightie?

"The blanket asses didn't fare too well back in the day when they tried keep out the Cowboys.
I expect the Indian's won't do any better when they tangle with the Bikers. ... "

I take it you didn’t read the things you wrote in between those two comments.?
I don’t do drugs and I don’t think they let you in your padded cell either.

lolwut?

Like I said, I'm talking about the ones I've seen, Apache in Arizona and, in New Mexico, where I also have a home, Navajo.

You see all the Indians in the state just driving into your town? How did you manage to do that?

I said, the ones I've seen......but, yes, the town is part of the reservation so........the ones I see on the reservation and, in town.

They can't handle alcohol or, sugar, which is why they have high incidents of diabetes.

Lots of DuI's among the native communities.

It wasn't uncommon in the area where I grew up that during the winter months an Indian would get drunk, crawl into his car to lay down, fall asleep, and freeze to death during the night. ... :cool:

They who?

I take it you didn’t read the things you wrote in between those two comments.?
I don’t do drugs and I don’t think they let you in your padded cell either.
I take it you are imagining things because I didnt write anything between those two comments. They were back to back. I replied to them. Stay off the meth or get better reading glasses.

duh.png

Forum List

Back