Thousands march in Washington organised by banned hate preacher Franklin Graham

1 year in
The people's money is insured. As far as investors go, that is how it is supposed to work.
Yes. As far as the investors go. As far as everyone else goes we wind up socializing the unconscionably bad and greedy banking policies of Chase and Bank of America. How do you justify that?
They can. I support whatever is necessary to support those kids. If we demand they be born we have to be willing to be responsible for them.

Not so with people's investments. There is supposed to be an inherent risk there.
But we don't demand some fertile dope keep dropping kids on the public dime. At least I don't.
It's patently dishonest to pretend otherwise but whoever said you were honest?
You couldn't string two honest thoughts together if your life depended on it.

And, surprise, you are dishonestly conflating what a bank does when it goes belly up and begs Congress to bail them out, with what happens to the individual who makes a risky investment that doesn't pan out.
The individual investor should NOT be protected from his bad investments.

Neither should the banks that wanted protection from their own greed when they made hundreds of millions of dollars in bad real estate loans to people who had NO business getting home loans when they couldn't
pay off a loan on a motor scooter.
We can thank Bill Clinton for that, making home ownership a right to please gullible and stupid
voters who had no business taking out loans from greedy banks happy to foreclose and take over
their real estate.
Yes, I consider helping children differently than I see helping bail out bankers. If you wish to see this as hypocritical, I feel sorry for you.
Already addressed. I feel sorry for someone as stupid as you.

I'll always support programs that help the least of those.............
That’s your problem. You don’t think people should be self sufficient and instead rely on the government (everybody else’s tax dollars) to take care of them.

it’s not the system that is the problem (limited government capitalism), it’s the people controlling it that have rigged it to make themselves and their Elitist friends richer, while everybody else gets poorer.

People can’t afford kids nowadays. Previous generations were capable of feeding 4-5 kids and sending them to school. Now it’s just as expensive to have 1 kid.

Democrats, their solution is to encourage people to not have kids and take money from the government. the Trump Republicans are trying to cleanse the system and get it back to where people can afford to have them

We don't have limited government capitalism so your point is moot.
Because people like you keep voting for people that promise more government programs and welfare.

Conservatives want to down size government

No they don't. Is this why the debt is up nearly 8 trillion dollars under Trump?
That would be the PPP packages thanks to the Chinese Virus. And if Dems were in control it would be doubled

The debt was on record pace before the virus. You making excuses only shows that you really do not care about smaller government.

I knew you were a Trump hater. I can smell the liberal in you. Next you’ll start complaining about me leaving food on my dinner plate because there are people starving all over the world. Good luck to you

I believe we need to balance the budget so why is it that I shouldn't dislike Trump?
There hasn’t ever been a president that has reduced the debt since the founding of the Federal Reserve.
If you don’t know why you should not dislike Trump, I cannot help you. You’ve had 4 years to figure that out

It went down in 2000.
1 year in 100 years. You’re really setting the bar high. Actually it was 1982. (Since you posted no link and made me search for myself)

but why are we even talking about this? I was talking about abortion not the national debt.

Next are you going to start complaining about Trumps 2008 tax returns?

1 year in
The people's money is insured. As far as investors go, that is how it is supposed to work.
Yes. As far as the investors go. As far as everyone else goes we wind up socializing the unconscionably bad and greedy banking policies of Chase and Bank of America. How do you justify that?
They can. I support whatever is necessary to support those kids. If we demand they be born we have to be willing to be responsible for them.

Not so with people's investments. There is supposed to be an inherent risk there.
But we don't demand some fertile dope keep dropping kids on the public dime. At least I don't.

And, surprise, you are dishonestly conflating what a bank does when it goes belly up and begs Congress to bail them out, with what happens to the individual who makes a risky investment that doesn't pan out.

Neither should the banks that wanted protection from their own greed when they made hundreds of millions of dollars in bad real estate loans to people who had NO business getting home loans when they couldn't
We can thank Bill Clinton for that, making home ownership a right to please gullible and stupid
voters who had no business taking out loans from greedy banks happy to foreclose and take over
their real estate.
Yes, I consider helping children differently than I see helping bail out bankers. If you wish to see this as hypocritical, I feel sorry for you.

That’s your problem. You don’t think people should be self sufficient and instead rely on the government (everybody else’s tax dollars) to take care of them.

it’s not the system that is the problem (limited government capitalism), it’s the people controlling it that have rigged it to make themselves and their Elitist friends richer, while everybody else gets poorer.

People can’t afford kids nowadays. Previous generations were capable of feeding 4-5 kids and sending them to school. Now it’s just as expensive to have 1 kid.

Democrats, their solution is to encourage people to not have kids and take money from the government. the Trump Republicans are trying to cleanse the system and get it back to where people can afford to have them

Because people like you keep voting for people that promise more government programs and welfare.

No they don't. Is this why the debt is up nearly 8 trillion dollars under Trump?
That would be the PPP packages thanks to the Chinese Virus. And if Dems were in control it would be doubled

The debt was on record pace before the virus. You making excuses only shows that you really do not care about smaller government.

I knew you were a Trump hater. I can smell the liberal in you. Next you’ll start complaining about me leaving food on my dinner plate because there are people starving all over the world. Good luck to you

I believe we need to balance the budget so why is it that I shouldn't dislike Trump?
There hasn’t ever been a president that has reduced the debt since the founding of the Federal Reserve.
If you don’t know why you should not dislike Trump, I cannot help you. You’ve had 4 years to figure that out

It went down in 2000.
1 year in 100 years. You’re really setting the bar high. Actually it was 1982. (Since you posted no link and made me search for myself)

but why are we even talking about this? I was talking about abortion not the national debt.

I had to explain to you why I do not support Trump (this would be only one reason).

He Told Hannity that he would balance the budget very quickly. Perhaps in five years. I guess not getting Mexico to pay for the wall or getting China to bend over for a new trade deal shot all that down.

1 year in

their real estate.

It went down in 2000.

I had to explain to you why I do not support Trump (this would be only one reason).

He Told Hannity that he would balance the budget very quickly. Perhaps in five years. I guess not getting Mexico to pay for the wall or getting China to bend over for a new trade deal shot all that down.
If that’s you’re biggest issue then God help you

1 year in

their real estate.

It went down in 2000.

It's going to be a huge issue.

1 year in

their real estate.

It went down in 2000.

I think civil war or Socialism is a far greater threat.

get rid of the Democrat Party and the national Debt will have far less obstacles in its way from being decreased

1 year in

their real estate.

It went down in 2000.

Socialism has long ago set sail.

Farmers Got Billions From Taxpayers In 2019, And Hardly Anyone Objected

get rid of the Democrat Party and the national Debt will have far less obstacles in its way from being decreased

LOL. Neither party is interested in doing what it would take. Obviously neither are you.

1 year in

their real estate.

It went down in 2000.

LOL. Neither party is interested in doing what it would take. Obviously neither are you.
Farmers got bailed out because of the Tarrif war with China. I guess you’d rather let China overpower us.

the fact that that you’re biggest issue is the national Debt makes me wonder if you think it’s still 2017?

At least you’re not a DemonRat

farewell to you

1 year in

their real estate.

It went down in 2000.

Farmers got bailed out because of the Tarrif war with China. I guess you’d rather let China overpower us.

the fact that that you’re biggest issue is the national Debt makes me wonder if you think it’s still 2017?

farewell to you

Nothing has changed with China.

1 year in

their real estate.

It went down in 2000.

farewell to you

Now you’re just being a troll.

you were advocating for more social welfare programs for poor people and mothers then complained about farmers being bailed out and called bailing them out socialist.

China is not happy with their new trade deal. Manufacturing is moving back to the USA and China is losing what little allies it has.

It’s 2020. Theres a civil war war/ WWIII on the verge and You’re biggest problem is the national debt.

I tried but you’re a joke

1 year in

their real estate.

It went down in 2000.

farewell to you

Now you’re just being a troll.

you were advocating for more social welfare programs for poor people and mothers then complained about farmers being bailed out and called bailing them out socialist.

They are. Both are. You are the one pretending it isn't.

China is not happy with their new trade deal. Manufacturing is moving back to the USA and China is losing what little allies it has.

No, business is not coming back to the U.S.

It’s 2020. Theres a civil war war/ WWIII on the verge and You’re biggest problem is the national debt.

I tried but you’re a joke

I'm good with a Civil War if that is what it takes.

Franklin Graham is a mere shell of what his father was. What his father built Franklin has undermined. Like Jerry, Jr. he has maligned the evangelical cause even further by his overt political beliefs.

“....Franklin Graham is a very different sort of man, better known today for his right-wing political pronouncements than for his evangelism. Shortly after 9/11, Franklin Graham provided the sound bite of today’s culture wars when he denounced Islam as “a very wicked and evil religion.” He later became the standard bearer for the view that Islam is, in his words “a religion of hatred . . . a religion of war.”

In addition to purveying the birther nonsense that helped to propel Donald Trump to political prominence, Franklin Graham suggested that President Barack Obama was not a Christian and might in fact be a secret Muslim. Along with Jerry Falwell’s son, Jerry Falwell Jr., he helped to elect Trump president by swinging 80 percent of white evangelical voters to his side. And then when Trump was elected he attributed his victory not to a surge of White Christian support or to swing states in the Midwest but to divine providence”.

Where as his father sought to bring people together, his son seeks the politics of division. He is a charlatan.
So that source blames evangelical declines solely on Franklin Graham? I don’t give a shit about franklin Graham or any rich/famous religious figures but I’d blame politicians that took “God” out of the pledge of allegiance.

I also don’t get how people who defend Womens and gays rights can support Islam. It’s like a Vegan saying they love a big porterhouse steak.

You telling me someone by the name Barack ‘Hussein’ Obama was Christian and not Muslim?:21:

most DemonRats are atheists, so he’s not really dividing anything that already isn’t divided

Right you had God in the Pledge of Allegiance, but your treatment of women and black folks was anything but Godly.
Yes, generations ago... and we came together and fixed it. Now today all you do is focus on the past. The past cannot be changed no matter how many statues and books you burn.
Now you are reversing everything and dividing this nation with hate/ violence and reverse racism.

move to another country if you don’t like the past. I heard China loves other races and obedient women

The point is when you had God in the schools, libraries, post office, etc. your actions were more like the devils than Gods. So folks who are the receiving end of injustices are just suppose to take it and keep quiet.

In support of impeached fraudster Donald Trump. This love in between fundies and Donald brings Christianity into disrepute.

The report doesnt state if his great friend Mr Falwell was on the march.

Maybe he was just watching ?

Any riots? Looks like a peaceful protest, just like your other thread about a right wing group protesting and not rioting.

Thanks for showing a peaceful protest, even though you wanted violence.

In support of impeached fraudster Donald Trump. This love in between fundies and Donald brings Christianity into disrepute.

The report doesnt state if his great friend Mr Falwell was on the march.

Maybe he was just watching ?
STFU retarded Brit.

Forum List

Back