Thousands march in Washington organised by banned hate preacher Franklin Graham

In support of impeached fraudster Donald Trump. This love in between fundies and Donald brings Christianity into disrepute.

The report doesnt state if his great friend Mr Falwell was on the march.

Maybe he was just watching ?
If there were no perceived threats and crisis in everything including the religions that make you feel guilty about being a human there would be no need for people like Graham..A man who doesn't live what he preaches and neither did his dad.

What is Franklin banned from?
The hate groups in the UK are not the reason he might have been banned in D.C.

Unlike the UK, the US doesn't ban anyone for their views on sexuality.

(That's only the lefty universities that do that.)

Franklin Graham is a mere shell of what his father was. What his father built Franklin has undermined. Like Jerry, Jr. he has maligned the evangelical cause even further by his overt political beliefs.

“....Franklin Graham is a very different sort of man, better known today for his right-wing political pronouncements than for his evangelism. Shortly after 9/11, Franklin Graham provided the sound bite of today’s culture wars when he denounced Islam as “a very wicked and evil religion.” He later became the standard bearer for the view that Islam is, in his words “a religion of hatred . . . a religion of war.”

In addition to purveying the birther nonsense that helped to propel Donald Trump to political prominence, Franklin Graham suggested that President Barack Obama was not a Christian and might in fact be a secret Muslim. Along with Jerry Falwell’s son, Jerry Falwell Jr., he helped to elect Trump president by swinging 80 percent of white evangelical voters to his side. And then when Trump was elected he attributed his victory not to a surge of White Christian support or to swing states in the Midwest but to divine providence”.

Where as his father sought to bring people together, his son seeks the politics of division. He is a charlatan.

Shame on you for lying like that.

Billy was used by Nixon but was wise enough to have understood that and warned against getting too close to politicians.

I find it odd that Franklin has seemed to have discarded that wise advice.
Unlike back then, you are getting closer to putting Christians into camps.

Franklin Graham is a mere shell of what his father was. What his father built Franklin has undermined. Like Jerry, Jr. he has maligned the evangelical cause even further by his overt political beliefs.

“....Franklin Graham is a very different sort of man, better known today for his right-wing political pronouncements than for his evangelism. Shortly after 9/11, Franklin Graham provided the sound bite of today’s culture wars when he denounced Islam as “a very wicked and evil religion.” He later became the standard bearer for the view that Islam is, in his words “a religion of hatred . . . a religion of war.”

In addition to purveying the birther nonsense that helped to propel Donald Trump to political prominence, Franklin Graham suggested that President Barack Obama was not a Christian and might in fact be a secret Muslim. Along with Jerry Falwell’s son, Jerry Falwell Jr., he helped to elect Trump president by swinging 80 percent of white evangelical voters to his side. And then when Trump was elected he attributed his victory not to a surge of White Christian support or to swing states in the Midwest but to divine providence”.

Where as his father sought to bring people together, his son seeks the politics of division. He is a charlatan.

Billy was used by Nixon but was wise enough to have understood that and warned against getting too close to politicians.

Why would you care, you hate religious people anyway...

I am a Christian. Do you know what the Bible says about being a false witness?

What Does the Bible Say About Bearing False Witness?

Do you support abortion?

Do you support abortion?

No.

And what does the Bible say about deception and temptation from the devil?

youve been deceived by the DemonRat party, or you’re complicit with them.

DemonRats are the party that burn churches statues and bibles . They classify people by race. They also kill babies and mutilate children’s genitals.

WHAT A GREAT CHRISTIAN YOU ARE

Last edited:

DemonRats are the party that burn churches statues and bibles . They classify people by race. A large majority of atheists are DemonRat. They also kill babies and mutilate children’s genitals.

I'm not a Democrat.

Do you support abortion?

No.

Good for you, and thanks for answering honestly.

DemonRats are the party that burn churches statues and bibles . They classify people by race. A large majority of atheists are DemonRat. They also kill babies and mutilate children’s genitals.

I'm not a Democrat.

What exactly are you then? Because, from my short time here, you are one of the more prolific arguers of the Democrat agenda...

Hardly what I would call organized. Lets see them execute a Counter Column, March or a left or right Oblique, March. Goosestepping might at a note of organization, also.
Why would you mention "goosestepping"? That seems like a gratuitous and uncalled for slap.
Not impressed with marches of either side, but feel the right would like to have a more tightly controlled society with a top down organization, so the goosestepping thing seemed appropriate.

Do you support abortion?

No.

I do support programs that would help a woman to decide to keep her baby. Like UHC, affordable access to higher education. Expanded child care choices. A higher minimum wage, etc.

You? Are women and their babies on their own after the birth?

Hardly what I would call organized. Lets see them execute a Counter Column, March or a left or right Oblique, March. Goosestepping might at a note of organization, also.
Why would you mention "goosestepping"? That seems like a gratuitous and uncalled for slap.
Not impressed with marches of either side, but feel the right would like to have a more tightly controlled society with a top down organization, so the goosestepping thing seemed appropriate.

Nah, the "goosestepping thing" seemed approprate to you because 'Godwining' a topic is the troll tool of choice for people like you.

I'm not a Democrat.

What exactly are you then? Because, from my short time here, you are one of the more prolific arguers of the Democrat agenda...

A vast generalization. Unfortunately a large number of things the Democrats claim they are for are things I support but when they have the ability to do them they do not.

Do you support abortion?

No.

I do support programs that would help a woman to decide to keep her baby. Like UHC, affordable access to higher education. Expanded child care choices. A higher minimum wage, etc.

We as a society provide many programs for mothers that are in that circumstance, and I support that...As long as it is with the understanding that this sort of welfare is not a lifetime of collecting....

In support of impeached fraudster Donald Trump. This love in between fundies and Donald brings Christianity into disrepute.

The report doesnt state if his great friend Mr Falwell was on the march.

Maybe he was just watching ?
If there were no perceived threats and crisis in everything including the religions that make you feel guilty about being a human there would be no need for people like Graham..A man who doesn't live what he preaches and neither did his dad.
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

Franklin is a man and thus imperfect, just like you!

I'm not a Democrat.

A vast generalization. Unfortunately a large number of things the Democrats claim they are for are things I support but when they have the ability to do them they do not.

So, you're in line with Democrat agenda items, but don't want to associate yourself with the party....Can't say as I blame you...

Still none the less, if you find yourself in line with their agenda, I would say that declared or not, you are exactly that....

Just like as a Conservative, I am more often aligned with the Republican party, even though my voter registration is listed as Conservative...

Do you support abortion?

No.

We as a society provide many programs for mothers that are in that circumstance, and I support that...As long as it is with the understanding that this sort of welfare is not a lifetime of collecting....

Fair enough.

New Topics

Forum List

Back